Deanie & Co. ***TGIF*** 6/22

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran 3 miles with my friends and then did IMAX3 intervals 1-5. I literally woke up 10 min. before I met my friends to run, but surprisingly felt good. I've only done IMAX3 once before (I switch back and forth on the HCE dvd). Does it seems as if ther is a big difference in intensity between the intervals and the blasts? A bigger difference than the other IMAXes.
I received a sweet thank you letter from my 12 yo nephew yesterday. He had watched me do KPC and Core Syn.and I had told him about the Road Trip. In the letter he said,"If I don't see you before August be sure to say hi to Cath for me and maybe Tony will be there too." I thought you guys would appreciate that! My 20 yo calls Cathe "Cath" with a silent e.
Okay...sorry about the rambling!:p

Deanie--What workout did you do today and waht will you do on Monday's 45 min. run? How id DH?

Tracee--How is you son?

Marcy--How was your workout?

Gin

Good Morning!

Today I did a 30 min "power walk" on the treadmill, then stretch max section 3 (the one with the band). I enjoyed the workout, it was almost like a day off, not to hard! tomorrow I am doing coremax 1 and S&H legs. I will be checking in tomorrow.

Gin~ Your nephew is too cute! Imax 3 is my favorite Imax. I do think there is a difference in intensity. I feel like even though the recovery periods are short, you can kinda use the cardio portions as recovery (does that make sense?) DH is doing better, but has not scheduled an appt. with the physical therapist. On monday I will be doing intervals on my treadmill (there is an interval program I will use).

Marcy~ Hope you had a good workout.

Tracee~ I hope your DS is recovering well. He gets to eat lots of ice cream, right? :)

Have a great Friday all!

Deanie:*

Gin~ I was wrong. On monday I will just be doing 45 min steady state run on the treadmill. and I will do ab hits #12 on monday instead of with CK. I don't want to work my abs 3 days in a row. Also, forgot to ask, how were the bids for the basement?

Deanie

eta: are you all as hungry lately as I am? the last 3 days, I wake up hungry and I am starved all day.

Hi Girls!

Today was Legs & Back for me. Ab Ripper X will have to wait until this evening again. I had a pretty good workout. I did 2 full chinups in a row plus 2 more. That's a new record for me. Pullups still elude me although I'm real close on the closed grip overhand pullup. I'm really itching now to get back to a Cathe leg workout. Only one more of this workout to go. I'm also getting tired of Ab Ripper X. Have to try Core Max again soon and maybe some pilates. I just got 10 mins. Rapid Results Pilates with Lara Hudson so I'll be trying that soon.

Gin - Hope you got some decent bids for the basement. When you get them in, if you don't mind me asking, could you let me know their estimates? I don't mean to get nosy but I might have to do one for myself and I need to get an idea. That was so sweet of your nephew to send a thank you letter to you. IMAX 3 is also my favorite IMAX. Like you I have to switch, so I'm never really sure how much the actual recovery time is between blasts compared to the others although I know it's shorter.

Deanie - I guess my appetite is pretty much the same although I have to admit in Phase 1, I was REAL hungry ALL THE TIME. Hope your DH recovers soon. I guess he'll realize soon enough if he needs to go to the physical therapist. Are you doing more cardio with this rotation? Maybe that's the reason you're hungrier.

Tracee - Hope your DS is okay and everything went well.

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Went to buy new running shoes. I took a look back on my log and realized I had not bought new shoes in almost a year! YIKES!!

Deanie--I haven't noticed an increase in my appeitite, but maybe a decrease. Still haven't lost weight, though!x( It does seem as if we are doing more abs with this rotaion. And on top of that I do more abwork with Pilates and yoga classes. Do you think this is bad? The contractor did not give my DH a specific bid, but just went over some things and talked to him. We may be doing this in phases. I may re-work next week's workout schedule a little bit.

Marcy--I will certainly let you know any $ from the bid when I know more. It was actually nice for me to have a few extra seconds break in IMAX3 to locate the next segment.:p WTG with the 2 full chin-ups!! I guess that makes you......THE CHIN UP QUEEN!!:7

GIn

Hi again!

Good news. Did you guys see Cathe's update that the 4 day split is going up for presale. More news on June 25th. YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Not that I need any more workouts but you know I just have to have this since it's heavy lifting and a 4 day split which sounds perfect and then a day for yoga! What could be better?

Marcy

I'm wondering.....

DH hurts foot, vacation plans (where I would have no access to a computer) from sunday to tues. cancelled, presale starts Monday. Is this the universe at work so I can get the presale prices?!!:)LOL

I am soooo excited! (picture me doing the happy dance!!):+ :7 :7 :+ :p

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.