DD WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR April 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do cardio and abs! Not sure what yet? It's very cold outside, looks like we are getting snow:confused: I think spring skipped Germany:(

Have a great Easter weekend, everyone! BBL!

Morning,

I just did 4DS "Cardio Power" premix, burned 453 cal:D I still have to work my abs, I will be back later!

Have a great weekend.

Good Morning Belinda, awesome workout today. That premix is tough...i always run out of energy during that last step combo but then the music lifts me back up agian! Nice job!

Hello to everyone..i checked in late last night so im all caught up with personals.

Today will be either SS or PP, haven't decided yet. I will bbl to report what i did!

Good Morning Belinda and Amelia!

Just finished my workout.
itread #35 jogging series 15min worth and then cool with itread 19 Tread/Tush warm-up
PS: floor legs and stretch

My legs were burning on this one even without weights! OOOF!

Amelia: Have a great workout! :)

Belinda: Nice Calorie burn! Have fun with your ab workout. :)
Oh too bad on the weird weather your having! It is finally sunny and should reach about 70 or so today here. Yard work is in order for today.

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Have a great day everyone!

BBS
Heidi

Hi girls,

The reason we are heading to the state in May is my daughter Alesia's Hooding and Graduation ceremony's for graduate school. I wished I could meet you all in May:D Who else is living close to Atlanta?;)

Heidi, great job with your workouts today. You wanna make me do PS:rolleyes: I just love thise workouts! Please, sent some sunshine my way, will you?:p I wore my winter jacket today. It's so cold here, not sure what happend?

Amelia, I love the 3rd combo! Have fun with whatever you decited.

Hallo Sherry and Karen!

Happy Easter, everyone!

Hi Belinda!

Ok..pushing that sunshine your way and it better make there by tomorrow!

I wish I did live near Atlanta! Would love to get together with you. :)

Congratulations to your daughter!!!! She did it!

Hey speaking of doing it..did you do those abs? HEHE!

BBS
Heidi

Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying Easter.

Well, it's official. I stepped on the scale today, and I'm back to my heaviest, that I want to admit to anyway. Ended up wearing slacks to church because all of my "fat" dresses were given away when I had lost the weight. Rather than get all depressed about it, I pulled out BFL and am making plans to get rolling again. Even took "before" photos this a.m. (ugh!) Have my PUB and PLB log sheets ready, and dug up the sheets from 2 years ago.

Belinda - Wish I could meet you in Atlanta, but MI is just a bit too far away.

Amelia - Which did you decide on?

Heidi - Hi stranger! Great run! I'm back to the beginning with a mile!

Hi Karen - hope you are enjoying your visit with the inlaws.

Have a great rest of the day, and I really do hope to see you at the gym in the morning, if I can get rolling at 4:30!

Happy Easter!!

I forgot to come back yesterday, I did Supersets. Today is a rest day.

Sherry-You can do it girl...i will be getting back on plan myself tuesday. Lets kick some butt!

Belinda-I live about an hour from the airport so maybe we can meet halfway for some lunch:) Sounds fun!!! Let me know when you get some more details on your flight!

Hello to everyone! i will catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a fun day!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.