Damaged Control...Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls.

Wow. Can we say NYQUIL COMA? OMG! I am a mess right now. I got up prepared to work out but within a few minutes I could tell that it wasn't going to happen. Nyquil is awesome...until the next morning. OY. I hate this feeling. :( Slept like a rock though so that's good atleast! Right????

On the bright side, I have some awesome DOMS in my obliques. Holy wow, I could feel it setting in LAST NIGHT! Had to be from the standing core work in Criss Cross Cardio! That dvd is definitely on on my wish list now! LOL

Off to chug more coffee to offset the coma....

BBL~

Good Morning!

Quick check in for moi. Hoping to come back later for personals. DS has his speech apt in 50 mins and he is still asleep...this should be interesting.

Yesterday I ran for 26km. If I had the time I would have stuck it out for the last 6 I felt like I should have done. Im not sure what today's workout will be. Probably involving mostly weights,abs and a small cardio.

Yesterdays eats were:

B-whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and a little jam
S- half a cookie...and maybe the other half as well:eek::eek:
D-Ck breast, 1 slice of garlic bread, 2 ribs and a little bit of rice
S1- Orange
S2- a drink with DH in the hot tub and a few candy:confused:

Ok...so I thinking my typical day shouldn't look like THAT but you know what you feel like after a long workout! Feels as if you have tons of cals to work with. Today will be better!

Lori:)

Lori:: I would STARVE to death on that little bit of food! :eek: Have fun getting DS ready in time for his appt! It's not fun to try and rush a child! I know this! OY! :rolleyes:

Hi Ladies,

My workout this morning will be MM. I'm missing weights terribly and need it for my sanity. I haven't done weights at the rec ctr since the end of Aug, maybe once or twice in September. I'm hoping my schedule will open up some and I can get to the rec ctr soon.

Maybe we should post all our eats at the end of the day, or beginning of the next day. What do you think?

Wendy-hate the nyquil hangover too. Hope it goes away soon. At least you got a good nights sleep out of it! I watched some of the clips yesterday and now I'm even more excited to get them.

Lori-nice job on your run yesterday. Hope you can get DS up and going this morning without issue. Good Luck. For my own sanity I'm going to add 1 FB w/o each week to the rotation.

Morning Jacque & Laura.

Diana:: I may not be able to recall all that I ate by the end of the day or the next morning! :p Why not do circuits a few times a week to get in cardio AND weights while your schedule is so packed? I can't believe how sore my sides are. OMG. It's crazy! :eek:

Dinner last night was a grilled cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread (full fat american cheese-I'm sick, cut me a break! LOL) w/...get this....I am almost ashamed to even write this here....RAMEN NOODLE SOUP!:eek::eek::eek: Do you know how much sodium is in that stuff!?!? I loved it as a teenager though so DH thought he was being nice and picked up me about 1/2 dozen pkgs of it the last time he went food shopping. :rolleyes: I was looking to eat soup anyway and it was there soooo....It was really good too!!!!:p

ETA: So far today my breakfast and snack are the same as y'day.

Last edited:
Hello ladies - better late than never

Sorry I missed check in - man it is crazy insane at the asylum .. PIA is out sick :eek: imagine that .. she tailgated all weekend so I guess she has to recover!! so I have been on counter ... UGH!!! I had an earache all weekend .. still have drainage left from the flu . plus golden rod is in full freaking bloom down here .... UGH ...

Wendy ... Nyquill always makes me sleep and rest ... but the next morning .. I think a hangover from dirnking too much is not as bad as nyquill hangover ugh ...

Lori .. good luck w/DS speech apt .. and he is sleepy?? oy that prbly doesnt help huh? do you not eat Lunch???? I would PASS OUTTA HERE if i didnt eat lunch!!

Di .. do I have to post my eats :p ok ok .. I need to clean them up too ... seeing what everyone else eats helps too ..

Hello to Jacque .. yes WE WON .. it was AWESOME - first game i have not been having a heart attack thru .. 53 - 3 .. WOOT WOOT!!!! :D:D:D

Eats (ystdy): Brkfst vitamin shake // snack: apple //lunch: grilled shrimp salad w/red wine vngt dressing (MMMMMMM) (did have 2 slices of bread too .. oh well) // snack: 1/2 apple // dinner: sirloin and a salad
today: brfst: 2 boiled eggs //snack: banana // Lunch 1/2 baked chkn breast w/tomatoes w/angel hair pasta w/a balsamic vngrt // snack: apple // supper: hhmmmmm???? not sure .. DH cooking smpnth grilled

SOOOOO I did my Lb/Ub trpl set class and my butt is screaming at me this morning ... my freaking shoulder is hurt AGAIN:( dang it :mad:.. it is for sure the pushups and plank work that is doing it .. today was a 45 min power walk and have hair apnt tonight so SIL gonna teach for me .. I will teach for her tmrw ..

I viewed the new w/o clips .. OH MY .. Cathe has been watching some of my classes .lol. the dang LBB looks a LOT like my class and the Interval one looks like parts of all my classes combined .. but of course sure it is HARDER .. the LBB .. think it is gonna make b&g look like childs play :eek: WOW ... I for one cant wait .. BRING IT ON!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::p have a great one!:D

Okay I got the good word on AFRIN NASAL SPRAY. It's supposed to be great at relieving nasal congestion for 12 hours w/no hangover! Having DH pick some up for me on the way home this afternoon. That and a CAB of choice should do me good. I will sleep like a baby and wake up REFRESHED instead of more tired then I was when I went to bed! :rolleyes:

Hi Ladies,

Glad today is over...but will equally busy the remainder of the week.

I did make it to the rec ctr for a short cardio w/o. I did a 20 min interval on the elliptical and 10 min steady state on the stepper. I was a sweaty mess when I was done and it was a great stress reliever today.

Wendy-I'm following a rotation that Lori gave me consisting of mostly circuits and cardio. I do love it, but after not doing any consistent weight training for the month of September I find myself softer than I like. OMG, I love love love grilled cheese sandwiches. I haven't had cheese in probably 2 years or more, or milk for that matter.

Laura-53-3, you must be over the moon with that kind of score!!! So it sounds to me like you eat the best out of our group, and you don't even have to try. That's not really fair if you ask me. That's the goal anyway, to make clean eating come naturally.

B-fiber one, prot powder, flax seed, wheat germ, strawberries, almond milk
S-2 eggwhites, 1 egg
L-Green Salad w/5oz tuna
S-Orange
D-1 Can Select Harvest Light Chicken Noodle Soup

Hey Ladies,

I just popped over to FB and found that our Punkydoodah Jen's daughter has passed away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.