Damage Controllin' on a Saturday

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Hi to whoever may pop in today . . .

Thinking it will be scarce this weekend with all that everyone has planned.

Today will be BM2 for me to begin in just a few minutes . . .

Other than that, I think I'll head to the office for a bit of "clean-up" on a couple things that I didn't finish yesterday since I'll be out of my office for two days.

Nothing much else planned for the weekend.

Hope everyone is having loads of fun ! Please do tell . . .

Hi Ladies,

I did not sleep very good last night. Got up about 3:45 and went back to bed at 5:30. It seemed like the phone rang just after I fell alseep....but it was 9:15. It was my sister and we talked for almost an hour!

We had a nice family dinner for my niece's 17th birthday last night. It was nice to visit our extended family for a while. No alcohol though, they were waiting for their liquor license to be renewed. Also, I had chinese food two nights in a row...definitely need to drink tons of water this weekend.

On of my coworkers and I are signing up for the Denver Half Marathon, October 17th. He really wants to run it so I said I'd do it to. The training program I used in the past is 5 days of running and I don't want to give up Shaun yet. I'm really tightening up...I'm sure its a combo of the weights and Shaun. Next week is my recovery week which is great for running an some cathe circuits.

I have a haircut appt at noon today. I was hoping to have my w/o outta the way, but after talking to my sister this morning....it'll have to be this afternoon. It is Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs and hamstrings/back as I wasn't able to make it to the rec ctr yesterday.

Jacque-BM2 is a fun one for sure. Hope you don't have to work too long. Glad you are making time for your w/o before heading in to work. I uploaded our family pics (minus DH) to FB. Check them out.

bbl

Back to report most of BM2 completed - getting that sinus headachy feeling and bending over for tris or laying down on the floor for abs did not feel good so ended a little early.

Diana - chinese sounds so scrumptious. I'm trying to cut out some of the junk I've been endulging in lately but we did go for sushi last night. All went well (other than the white rice) until our buddy behind the bar started in with the saki. First he poured a nice cold one that I absolutely adore - a little bit of apple flavoring in it. Then he poured a shooter that was gorgeous to look at: warm saki with a raw quail egg, tobiko, diced green onion and hot sauce. The colors of the bright yellow yolk with the orange tobiko, green and red from the hot sauce was really cool looking. Tasted a little like an omlette with hot sauce on it.

So you're gonna do the half mary, huh? So good to hear you are getting to where you want to be. Seems that you mentioned running leaned you out too? I know I was much better off when I ran - keep wanting to get back to it but just never commit myself to do it. :confused:

Off to check out your pics.

Enjoy the day !

Hey girls...

Bh cardio w sil today check
Cleanmax ..check...
Date night successfull..dbl check
Great start to a fabulous week....yayayayyayayayyayyayaa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.