Damage Controll'in on a HUMP DAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Shouldn't have went to bed earlier last night but I will never learn! Pointless to whine about it!:p

I think today's workout will just be abs and a run. It looks cold and wet out there today.....(sigh) Fall is up on us!

DD is back to school and DS is back at the sitters. It should be an interesting morning cause he probably won't want to go!

I will check back later!

Lori:)

Boy was I half asleep this morning. I posted on y'day's thread by mistake! :rolleyes:

Here ya go (copied and pasted):::

Good Morning Glories.

So my legs are recovered....just in time for more torture! :D Up for today is PS:BBA (will leave out A for time, lol) and the squatting segment of the original Tonique. Going to replace the first exercise in PS (BB T Back Rows-cause I don't like them) with pull ups. Can't wait! ;)

Lori:: Didn't take you long to appreciate DS being in school while you are home, huh? ;) LOL Oh and I just KNEW you'd like Plyo Legs. You are a natural born masochist just like moi! :p Why you would feel any need to add running to it though is beyond me! You are crazy! :eek:

Off I go! BBL!

Okay, now that I put that post where it belongs...LOL!

So I was able to do PS: B&B (inserted 2 sets of 10 pull ups in place of bb t-back rows. Need to add the 3rd set in next time.), then Original Tonique Squats, PS Abs and 100 inner thigh reps with the stability ball all in just over an hour! The Tonique segment is only about 20 minutes long, not a full 1/2 hour which is why I was able to fit it all in. I'm happy! :) I could really feel my glutes during Tonique. It's obvious that I just worked the crap out of them over the weekend. WOW.

Tomorrow is cardio. RS is on tap unless ofcourse AS is on my doorstep when I get home....;)

Diana and Jacque:: Sounds like both of you will be ready to move on with a new rotation before me. Do whatever you'd like and if you are doing BH come September then I will join you. If not, I will be brave and go it alone! :eek: LOL

Guess that's all for now...BBL though!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Today is an off day from Insanity. I will either do the remaining Tonique disc or Lowmax. Lowmax has the cardio I need, but I would like to give the last tonique disc a try. Decisions...decisions.

bbl

Hi Diana,

So which Tonique have you yet to try?? Why not do a little of both Tonique and LowMax so you appease both sides? :)

Hey Girls!

Just getting a minute at work. I haven't really done a whole lot to be honest with you and I haven't broke it to my manager that I need to be outta here by 4...which is only in 2 more hours!:D

My watch died when I went for my run this a.m so I don't know how far I went. Pretty close to 10k I think. That was all I did. When I got home DS was awake and work called so I got ready and came to work instead.

Wendy** I think we were both still asleep! My first sentence didn't make any sense. Didn't take long though once that coffee kicked in:eek: I have a little DOMS in my legs today but not much. Maybe if I had did all of the moves I would have. I enjoyed it and even though I did STS before, I don't really remember doing that one.

Diana** Enjoy your workout today!!

I will check back in later!

Lori:)

Lori:: A LITTLE doms from Plyo? OMG. I think I just threw up a little. :eek: How exactly did you do it y'day because if you ran in place of a lot of the plyo moves then that's CHEATING and I'm not impressed. You don't DESERVE to have DOMS today! :p:p:p

back to reality .. sort of ... LOL .. man I hate playing catch up @ work .. ugh .. but only TWO day work week this week .. I am on vaca FRI too .. :D .. not going out of town .. but just spending time w/DH .. prbly gonna go fishing ?? but more or less just a vaca to goof off w/him .. :p

Wendy .. that is HILLARIOUS .. at least you found the right thread .. thought you had lost the early bird post to Lori today :p

Lori .. it is soooo hot here .. back around 95 now .. but at least the nights are a bit cooler!! I am ready for cooler weather .. and I am NEVER ready for it .. but this summer has been hideously hot!!!

DI .. I missed how you are liking Tonique .. probably really different for you huh??

Hello to Jacque!!!

soooooooooooooo .. PIA is going to a weight loss clinic and on weight loss pills :confused: she was a PIA before .. but now :eek: :mad: OMG .. she is a PIA on crack!!! HYPER - giddy (which is huge change for her) - silly and LOUD :confused: hope I can tolerate her like this :( .. I had to bite my tongue this morning .. she is my SEC rival team fan and OBNOXIOUS as H### .. geesh ... both our teams stomped butt this weekend (first game is always to a UNranked team).. but to hear her tell it we r not worth anything ...gggrrrrrrrrrrr... if you hear screams coming from the state of AL it is me loosing it w/PIA :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: geesh she is obnoxious!!!!!

So tonight is my KB swing/plank/core/pushup/UB & LB torture :confused: hope the teacher makes it thru it .. many CABS over the past couple of days .. :confused: .. will be sweating out coors lights :p OH WELL ..

OK .. better run .. have a great one!!

Laura:: Lori has to get up pretty darned early to beat me to starting the thread these days! Unless I just decide I don't wanna do it for some reason. ;):p:D I was soooo not awake this morning! LOL Enjoy class tonight! You can get out some of the PIA aggression that I am sure has been building up in you all day, you poor thing! :confused: Sweat out those beers, baby so that you can drink more this weekend! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.