Damage Controll'in on the 4th of July!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
ood Morning!:)

Another good sleep:) I love weekends like this and I hate weekends where I am tired when I go back to work.

I am not sure what today's workout will be. I planned on doing a long run outside, 20 k or so but DH has to do inventory and I didn't know that. I could get DD to watch him but she watched him yesterday and 20 k will take a while to do. It's also very dark outside....looks like it's gonna be a rainy 'ole day! So I'm not sure what we will do if it is actually yucky and we can't do anything.

Of course its not a holiday for me so I don't have to worry about damage control today:D I was actually going to take a turkey out of the freezer last night and prepare some meals for this week....but I forgot!

Jen** I know all about the groceries but thankfully I only have one teen and its a girl so she will go through spurts of eating stuff and then she will go on a health kick for a while. She has been working out lately. She ran last night and did some weights. She tries to tackle cathe but she gets pooped!

O.k...I will probably bbl b/c I have a feeling it is going to be a quiet day for me....but you guys will probably be to busy to check in. I am also hoping to get some studying done today!

Lori:)

Oh dear.....Im all alone!:(:(:)

Just finished my workout. I did 4DS chest and back, then a 11 k run outside in the rain! Temp was perfect. I had a bowl of All bran with strawberries and bananas about 4 hours ago and would you believe Im still not hungry! Maybe that's what I should eat every day!!

Lori:)

Hi ladies......well maybe just Lori! It's quite busy with 2 toddlers in the house. I had to take Amanda and her bf to the airport yesterday. I'm going to miss her. I posted pics of the girls on FB so go check them out....they are adorable for sure.

We've already gone through 4 bottles of bubbles, played at the park, played soccer etc and it's only 11:30. DS has both the girls in his lap and they are watching Happy Feet...they've obviously seen it before as they know many of the words.

I hope to get a workout in when the girls go down for a nap in an hour or so...after lunch. I'm leaning towards full body weights, ala Muscle Max...although Amy's Slo Mo would be a nice change of pace. Not sure what we will be doing tonight, probably just staying home and watching the fireworks from the house.

Lori-nice job getting that run in...even in the rain..that's the worst IMO. All Bran is good, but I've been having Fiber One lately.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Hi--

Lori
you're not alone on the forums today-- Diana and I are still checkin' in!:D

Diana
: sounds like you're having a good time with the little ones-- what are their names again!?

All right-- I'm off to set a red, white, and blue dinner table with lots of green salad and red and blue berries!!!

Yay healthy eats!
Yay, 4th of July!

Love, Jen
:):cool::eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.