Damage Controllers...Mondays never end.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Although I COULD do STS Plyo Legs today, I am choosing not to. I was freakin' EXHAUSTED all day y'day after doing MIC so I am going to lighten up today. Effective cardio leg work out on tap but one that is not so exhausting....BBL Bum Bum plus the floor work from High and Tight. I'll still have DOMS tmrw!;) I also want to work abs if I have time....

Jacque:: Sorry the knee was still giving you problems y'day. How is it today? Ever get some kind of work out in? Fingers crossed that you are in tip top shape again soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta jet for now. BBL though!:cool:

Good Morning!

Crazy weekend...and now its over...thank goodness! We had our yard sale on sat, I think we made about $250. Pretty good, I think. Still some junk out there that either needs to be carried to the dump or goodwill. After that, we had the wedding and yesterday I didn't get any computer time either:confused:

I had a great time at the wedding. I had a few drinks and there were a lot of people at the wedding that I knew so I was kind of flicking around all night. We got home around 2:30 which isn't bad considering we started drinking at 5!

Fridays workout was a 12k run, Saturdays was MM UB and 3.5 miles on the TM and yesterday I managed to do 16.5k outside.

I have bit of a weird day today....3 flights spread out. 2:30, 8:30 and 1:30:( I am not going to be rushing in this morning,just gonna take my time. Whats so different about that anyway? LOL I sent my manager a text and told him I wouldn't be in real early and I'm sure he is thinking the same thing! He is either going away today or tomorrow so hopefully I will bbl to catch up on personals.

Lori:)

My work out is done.

BBL Bum Bum
BBL High and Tight floor (band and ankle weight) work
PS BBA abs only

It took about an hour and I am gonna have some nice DOMS from tmrw!!!:D

Morning Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday.:mad: My lower back is still bothering me so I decided to give it a break yesterday. That, and I had worked out 7 days straight and was exhausted from my workout marathon on Saturday. It's hurting a little this morning but I'm going to do either Max Cardio or Pyramid HIIT.

We have an all day meeting at work on our upcoming portal strategy. I hope its a beneficial meeting.

Insanity will soon have a sequel, Insanity Asylum! I may have to look into this.

Lori-Wow, you had a uber busy weekend. Nice job making some money at your yard sale. That's always nice...and getting rid of stuff is good too.

Wendy-I have to tell you I am loving Tonique! I burn about 450-475 cals doing those workouts. She just never stops.... Although I'm never as sore as I expect to be, my buns seem to feel it the most (a good thing). Good w/o this morning too missy!

Laura-are you back to the asylum today?

Jacque-hope your aches and pains are feeling better today.

bbl

Lori:: Glad you had a good weekend w/nice runs and a fun wedding. Why are you working today? You don't normally work Mondays!

Diana:: Hope your back feels better soon. Enjoy your w/o today but be careful about your back. Tonique rocks. I revisited BBL this morning and I gotta say they rock too and are (along with Tonique) making me reconsider my BH idea now and I am leaning back towards a lower body focused rotation! :rolleyes: :p Nice to know that Tonique is a high calorie burn! Thanks for sharing that!

Good morning ladies !

I ended up doing BH Strength y'day and boy was I winded ! Enjoyed it except the push ups got to be a little much for my shoulder. One of the arm movements hurt a bit so had to modify too. Need to see the workouts a couple times to know what weights to use. Think for me I'll need to switch rather than keep the same # throughout the moves. All in all, made me tired for sure. The knee still had a strange 'twinge' in it . . . not quite sure what it is but will be taking it easy until I feel it is gone.

Wendy - LOL at you ! Already kicking BH to the sidelines ! :p The toniques have me inquisitive and I'm not sure how long I'll hold off. Perhaps for Xmas which will be here before we all know it.

Lori - good to hear you're going in late after such a busy weekend. ITA . . . nice job on the garage sale. We had our "citywide" sale this past weekend and DH went running around for a few hours. We shoulda been out there in our driveway getting the garage cleaned out but TG I didn't sign up cuz I would not have made it !

Diana - sorry about the back ! Ice for a couple days along with steady Naproxen helps me. Then I start the heating pad for a few. Definitely stretch more through my workouts and tend to ease up or lay off the ab work as it bothers my back. Hope your meeting is very valuable. Did you get a chance to start your book? Insanity Asylum, huh? I'm thinking Insanity is bad enough ! :eek:

Laura - Did your long weekend prove to be relaxing and fun?

Ciao bellas.

Jacque:: Glad you were atleast able to get through BH strength this morning. Do what you can. Don't over do it. You want to get better. Not worse. Take the lesson from me w/my BB saga! :rolleyes: Yup, BH is all but out the window again. Oh well. LOL. It's to be expected I suppose! :D I have been doing PS for 3 weeks now and although I am enjoying it and seem to be seeing results, I am getting antsy to change it up already. I'm never happy! :p

So girls...I am headed to A/C this weekend! Sal can't go but I am soooo there! My mom and her boyfriend are going and had rented an extra room for someone else to come along but now he can't go so my mom called us to see if we wanted it before they cancelled it! Sal is busy w/other committments so he can't go but I got a sitter for DS and am so there! :D

FYI cause I know u all don't check the O/D every day...there is a Birthday thread for Jen/Irish Rose over there!

Okay, I think I will be able to soothe the exercise ADD beast in me w/o totally destroying my PS rotation 2-3 weeks before I planned to be done. I will simply take out the short cardios after the upper body work outs and insert some Tonique or BBL to make it more of a lower body focused program. I'll have one full work out devoted to lower body via Tonique, BBL or Plyo Legs along with the 2 short work outs. Hopefully that will keep me happy and I will still be able to maintain 3 days of cardio only which should be enough. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.