Damage Control...Yup, it's Monday again!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps. :)

Jen: You go back to work today, right? I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things in no time! Try to enjoy your day! ;)

Diana: Glad Jerod's team won a game! Yup, it's lawn mowing season again sure! DH has already mowed our lawn like 3 times! :eek: Hope the new work out schedule makes it easier for you to fit in the cardio every day. Sorry you didn't care for the latest STS leg work out.

Jacque: Good job doing double cardio from 4DS yday. Did you do the step work outs or the kickbox/bootcamp combo?

I am aiming for a morning work out today which is why I am up so early. I have LC #1 on tap but would also like to do some cardio. Not sure if I'll try to do both this morning or save something for after work. Whatever I get done now is better then nothing though!

Have a great morning!

Lean Circuit #1 is done! I could have added on some cardio but that would mean rushing through the rest of my morning and it wasn't worth it to me. LC#1 was priority and now I don't have to worry about it. If I feel like some cardio later then great. If not, no biggie!

Off to the showers now! :)

Mornin' Wendy and all who follow!

Wendy: Yes, I'm back to work today....I wasn't really looking forward to it, but now that I'm here I'm really happy to be back!

So this has to be a quick hit and run because I've got a lot of catching up to do, but I'll try to get back at lunch time.

I did Burn Circuit 3 this morning, followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill. May try for a quick walk at lunch, not sure about that yet though. I'll BBL to see what's up~

Jen

Hi ladies,

I did my cardio as planned, short and sweet. I slept in so I didn't have much time, BBC legs (cardio only) fit the bill nicely. I also did abs with Joey. I should have some time to get out at lunch and either take the class at the rec ctr or go for a short run or walk.

My legs are a little sore from lifting yesterday. I forgot to mention that I loved the shoulders, bi's and tri's from yesterday. You do one exercise for each body part and repeat the cycle for 4 times total. I was using 45lbs for barbell curls, but had to drop to 15's for concentration curls when that exercise came around.

Wendy-You'll have to let us know what you hear from the PS office. I would love to try Lean phase soon. Maybe after STS... So much to choose from I don't know where to start.

Jen-I'm sure its a nice change of pace to be back at work. You sound like you are doing so much better now. Enjoy your first day back...and take it easy.

Mornin' Lori, Laura and Jacque.

Well, no cardio for me today but that's alright. I plan to hit the EXT at the gym tmrw morning after dropping Joey off at school.

The woman from the PS' office STILL hasn't called me back. :rolleyes: I'm irritated now and not sure I'd want to work there even if they called tmrw and offered me the job....

So I plan to ride around tmrw and drop resumes off in person at the daycare facilities in my area. There are several of them. I'm thinking I stand a chance of getting atleast ONE job offer out of it. Fingers are crossed!!!

Diana: The Lean Phase of CLX is awesome. You should definately give it a shot some day. It tends to be light on the lower body work but nothing that a weighted vest and/or an extra leg work out of choice can't fix! ;) BBC Legs cardio is killer. I think Rich's cardio from Arms and Abs is the hardest of them all but Butt and Legs comes in a close second for sure! Good job! :eek:

Jen: Glad to hear you are happy to be back at work. Is everyone kissin' your butt since they missed you so much? :D A weekend in NY is fabulous gift! I'd love it if someone gave that to me. So did you get around to taking that walk at lunch?

Hey Girls-

I went to the cardio class at the rec ctr over my lunch hour. It was pretty tough and ended with a nice ab work. Then I added on my own extra ab work on after class.

I have to be to work early Tues and Wed this week. That means I may have to do the STS w/o tonight, tomorrow night would be tri training...not sure what to do about Wednesday. I like coming in late and have a hard time getting up earlier to get my w/o in and get to work early.

Wendy-Sorry you haven't heard from the PS office. Don't give up on them. Thank goodness there are people like you to work in daycare centers. I would never want to do that. It was hard enough to take care of my own 3 kids without adding to the mix. You must be very patient. Oh yeah, those plyo air jacks are so hard!!!

Hope everyone else is having a great day....Monday and all!

Diana

Hi there chickadees !

Work was too busy to make it - even during lunch today ! :confused:

Boy is it muggy today - been overcast all day and in the low 70's. I love it that the sun made it out, but muggy is not fun to work out in. I'll be heading to the ol' workout room in a few to do my 1st week of Meso 3. Hope I can go heavy enough to make it worth while ! Surely won't be 45 lbs on the curls though. :eek: Now that would be great if I can ever get there. I think I was 35 or 37 last time I did bi's.

Wendy - sorry bout no return phone call. If I remember correctly, you made a follow up call. Do you think they are still looking or maybe they changed their minds? Great idea to head out tomorrow and do some good old fashioned "door knocking". Be the squeaky wheel girl ! :p

Jen - hope the day ended up well for you and you aren't too overwhelmed your first day back. Way to get your workout done before work. I thought about it, but didn't wake up early enough. Another 20 min earlier and I could have done it. Oh well. . . :(

Diana - Good to hear you finished your workout this AM before work. And then did more at lunch ! Don't I wish . . . :rolleyes: Can't wait to go get my 4 rounds of exercises in - I enjoyed last Meso with the 3 exercises 3 times in a row. Well, did you do STS tonight? I am hoping that my work weeks are going to be back to normal - it sure tosses a wrench in when trying to be consistent with workouts, dinner and bedtime, huh?

Hey there Laura and Lori ! I sure hope you ladies are OK these days?

BBL !

Hey girlies!

I'm beat after the first day back, but glad to be back into a routine.

Wendy: Lol...yeah, everyone was super nice to be today. I better not get used to it ;) The staff attorney came in my office shortly after I got in for hellos and "how are you feeling?!?" and chit chat, and that was nice, and then about five minutes after she left came back in asking "How good are you actually feeling?" while carrying a stack of files that needed to be addressed ASAP, because our deadline expired today. So what is it they say? Out of the frying pan and into the fire? Yeah...

Don't write off the PS office yet! If the doctor's schedules are anything like any of the attornies I know, their days can get crazy with last minute schedule changes and things often get put off or shifted around. I think it's still early to be concerned. Regardless, it never hurts to have your name in other places...you might stumble across something you'd like even better. You've got a good plan :)

Diana: Man, you really pump some iron, girl! I don't know if I've ever curled 45 pounds. At least not on purpose ;) Maybe when I have to lift the cat litter bag, but that's about it! Good job getting that cardio in at lunch. I know it sucks getting up early to get that workout in. I have to be up at 4:30 if I want to be out the door on time, but it's sure nice to have it out of the way for the day.

Hope everyone is having a great evening! Got some t.v. to watch before hittin' the sack. Will BB in the a.m.

Jen

P.S. Hi Jacque! We were posting at the same time. Hope you get a great workout in despite the humidity. I empathize, we had it here today, too. My frizzy hair will attest to that! Have a great night.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to me...LOL I just ordered some stuff off the Beachbody site with some money I got for my B'day! I ordered the Chalean Extreme DVD I've wanted as well as the On the Ball set. I was going to get Jari's new one but I am passing on that for now. All of this and I STILL get to go shopping on my DH cuz I didn't spend the money he is giving me yet!!! Can life get any better then this!?!? ;):D

Coach and Lucky Jeans outlets here I come!!!!:D:D:D

Jen: Wow your office doesn't mess around, huh? LOL I told my mom the PS office didn't call back yet and that I was a little preturbed by it. She also told me not to jump the gun quite yet. She suggested waiting until Wednesday and calling THEM back one more time if I don't hear from them. We'll see. I am not getting myself worked up over it. I still plan to put myself out there tmrw and see what happens. I am not desperate for a job so I have an advantage in that regard...:) Watch any good shows tonight?

Jacque: Meso 3 here you come!!! Enjoy it! :D Sorry about the muggy weather. I hate that crap as well. Over here it's just flat out WET! LOL I figure now is great time to go door to door as it will keep my mind off the PS job. I actually will feel more comfortable applying for daycare job just because it's basically what I've done in a sense for the past 3 years. I have tons of basic office experience but haven't worked in that setting since I left my last bank job to have DS 4 years ago.

Diana: Good job getting to the rec cntr today. I can be very impatient with DS trust me. I have more patience and find it much easier to deal with other people's kids then my own. After he stopped coming to work with me I realized this. He is only one child but more for me to deal with then a room full of 30 kids that aren't mine! I would absolutely LOVE to work in a daycare that had an "infant room/area". If I could do nothing but take care of babies all day I think I'd be in heaven. :) And this is the same person who wouldn't even HOLD a baby under 6 months old before having my own! :p

Well, the plan for tmrw is an EXT work out with Coach Sean at the gym in the morning so I'd better get some rest! LOL

Good night loverlies~!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.