Damage Control....Wednesday.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning.

Well I didn't get up when I should have this morning so even though I had time to work out, I ended up blowing it off in favor of more "foffee" time. Not sure it was a good idea though cause now I'm annoyed at myself for it. :rolleyes:

My rug looks awful. I cleaned up the dog's mess y'day but the stains are still very much there. :( The carpet cleaner products they sell in the food store are useless. Only thing I've ever known to truly work are the carpet cleaning machines...and we don't have one. :confused:

Off to the showers...not in a great mood right now...hoping I can shake it. Not a good way to start the day. :mad:

Good Morning!

I slept in AGAIN!:eek: This time it really wasn't my fault:p DS came out into our room around 2'ish and wanted me to sleep with him so we went into his room...where there was no alarm clock. I relied on my internal alarm clock but that didn't go off either.:confused: Apparently that one only likes to go off on my days off! So its now almost 8 o'clock. I could probably get a 30 mins workout in but I don't know if I will bother.

IGOR made a visit yesterday and the power was out from 2:30 until 7'ish. I was so happy when it came back on b/c DS was gonna have me drove nuts. He was bored out of his mind, and showing all the signs. There are a few trees down in the backyard and a mess of leaves and crap everywhere. Not real crap...crap off of the trees:p

I did manage to do yoga and 4DS chest and back before the power outage and last night I did 5 miles on the TM. I really needed that b/c all I did while the power was out was eat.

Wendy** Sounds like we are both in the same boat. I have about a 30min window to work with and I am trying to figure out if its worth it. Getting a workout in later probably isn't going to be an option either b/c I have to go back to work at supper time. I need to get a loan of or rent a carpet cleaner. My steps are brutal! DD's bedroom is at the bottom of the steps so whenever she forgets something she just goes right back down, shoes and all on and grabs in. Sometimes her friends are nice enough to go with her:mad: That's on my agenda for this weekend!

I will bbl. I don't think I will have a workout to report though. Probably wouldn't hurt for me to take a rest day. I know I was taking a lot of them a while ago but I can't remember the last one.

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

Not sure what I will do today. No thanks to Wendy, I can't take a que from her since she blew off her workout! (jk) I'm leaning towards a shorter cardio maybe..LIC. Its nice to have so many Cathe w/o's to choos from and not the same old Insanity over and over again.

Wendy-hope you can find something to get the rug cleaned. Is it an area rug, if so you can take it to the dry cleaners. Frustrating I'm sure. Hope your day gets better. Is Joey feeling better?

Lori-you probably do need a day off. Give those legs a break every now and then. We have a ton of shoes at our front door, pretty much everyone takes off their shoes in the house.

Laura-glad to hear you are feeling good enough to teach your class. We saw the full moon at the powder puff game and I immediately thought of you...and the asylum.:D

Jacque-enjoy your day!

bbl

Hey Girls,

At work and left alone for a few mins!:D Love a little bit of quiet time!

I managed to do a 2.5 mile run this morning. Only b/c I wanted to do something that was gonna give me a kick in the butt! When I don't workout before I come to work, I feel sluggish all day and half asleep! So if nothing else I got my brain and legs working!

Diana** So what workout did you decide on? We weren't of much help at all. It appears that I am going to have two evenings back at this joint. Call outs + new raise = more $!

I will bbl!

Lori:: Glad you got a work out in unlike me. lol We are going to buy a carpet cleaner. I TOLD DH that this morning. I did *NOT* ASK him. ;)

Diana:: Nope, not an area rug. Wish it were! So what work out did you decide to do? Trust me I wish I was able to motivate you this morning with my work out!!! I am pist at myself for blowing it off. I have to go food shopping tonight so no chance of making it up either. Booh.

Damned full moon.. gggrrrrrrrrrr

:mad: OK .. so the morning started off by me finding a nasty RAT in my laundry room .. to which I freaked out .. screamed .. slammed the door shut .. when i recovered i went back into the laundry room to get my stuff out of my gym bag .. got my clothes from ystdy in my hand and felt ANOTHER rat .. he jumped out .. i threw the clothes in the air .. SCREAMED and Buster came barraling around the corner trying to help .. i grabbed him trying to keep him from destroying my laundry room .. slammed the door shut w/the mouse laying there quivering .. ONE PROBLEM now my CLOTHES are in the laundry room .. so i had to go wake up DH to get the stupid stupid rat out and kill him ...(I DESPISE rats and we nvr get them) THEN I get behind two transfere trucks on the country road I drive that was going 45 mph and hogging the road .. got to work a bit late only to find and AUDITOR at my desk :mad: and she is a new one trying to make a name for herself .. nit picking at stuff that is useless that is going to add a ton of work to my already stuffed workload .. she said "oh I didnt mean to make u mad" .. I said you didnt but I have been here for 20 years and you are telling me stuff I have never heard of that is going to add senseless work to me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK .. off the soap box .. hoping the rest of the day is better - I am meeting the girls after work for CABS and to celebrate my b-day .. hope i get in better mood!!

Wendy .. did you find out what was wrong w/your furbaby?? what kind of food do you feed him .. i think we are thinking our babies FOOD WAS BAD .. she started throwing up and running fever to start with ..

Lori .. was wondering about IGOR and you .. figured that was where the rain you were getting came from .. sorry about no power .. but at least you slept!!!

Di .. yup the damned full moon .. it does it every time .. we just had a customer in here screaming .. we had to ask them to leave .. NEVER FAILS!!!

hello to Jacque..

yesterday class was a sweatfest .. and my butt and hamstrings are SORE .. really sore ... today is a rest day .. and many CABS will be consumed :eek: .. ok .. have a good one . I will try to bbl if all is clear!

Laura:: Sounds like I've passed my "bad luck" or whatever is following me around right now on to you. SORRY! :confused: IDK what's up with my doggy but I think/hope he should be fine. No more vomit since last night and he even drank some water and ate 2 small dog biscuits this morning. They hadn't come back up by the time I left the house so fingers crossed...Ofcourse now my DH tells me HIS stomach is killing him today. Oh that's just great! What's next???? :eek:

Hi Girls,

Just sitting here waiting for a flight to arrive. Of course the only time I have planes today is when its time to go home. I had to rush, pick DS up, then go to the grocery store to get something for supper and then take DS to DH....who was very busy at work. Just one of those days.

Wendy** I have no doubt that you "told" DH you were buying something;) It wouldn't be worth my while to buy one b/c I only have one room in the house that has carpet.

Laura** Sorry you had such a rough start to your day. So your a nasty rat killer, hey? Thought you were an animal lover;) You could have captured and released you know! LOL My sister hates them as well. She can't look at hamsters or mice in a pet store.

Alright...I think that catches me up.

Lori .. I think I could deal w/a snake b-4 I could a rat .. they FREAK me out .. I didnt kill it .. DH did .. it was dying anyways .. i cant stand them .. we have not had one in the house in forever ... guess they are plowing the nearby fields and that is running them in b/c it sure isnt the temps .. now that I have seen one I will be FREAKING out whenever I walk in the house now .. i stepped on once and thought i was gonna have a heart attack :confused: these really arn't RATS they are MICE but STILL eeeewwwwwwww I am a big ole WHIMP when it come to the furry scurrier!!! :( :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.