Damage Control....Wednesday.....

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Peeps!

From one extreme to the other! Y'day I got up too early and today I overslept! BOOH! I forgot to set my alarm (musta been the 2 glasses of wine! see FB! :p) so 15 minutes isn't bad I suppose! Stinks though cause I have no desire to don work out clothes and start sweatin' so soon. Perhaps I'll shorten my work out so I can wake up a bit more....I'm bad, I know! :rolleyes:

So DH went to the doc y'day after work. He is a respiratory infection. YUCK! He got antibitiocs though so he shouldn't be contagious by tonight. I hope it's not too late. I am airborning just incase!!!!

Jacque:: LOL, you were last anyway last night. Jen and Laura didn't swing by. Sorry! :p Glad you've been getting some sleep lately. I slept last night. Woke up at 3 and was a bit paranoid about being able to fall back to sleep but obviously I did! :rolleyes:

BBL!

Last edited:
Sculpt is done and I barely had to leave out anything either! I always skip the tricep push ups at the end b/c IMO it's tri-overkill. The only other thing I did was skip a teeny little part of the lower back work at the very end and I did my own quicker stretch. It was tough to get myself movin' but I am so glad that I didn't skip it. It was close to being another rest day!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm sitting here scarfing down a bowl of Special K Chocolately Delight Cereal. Yeah, I know-doesn't sound too healthy right? :p Well I am out of oatmeal so I had no choice. It's actually not bad. 9 grams of sugar which is more then I prefer but much less then lots of other cereals out there and it tastes really good too! ;)

Gotta jet...BBL!

Good Morning!:):)

I am just getting up! I had to go to work very early....it was a little after 4 when I woke up and my flight was at 5:30. They didn't leave until 6:45 or so, luckily I got back to sleep for a couple of hours when I got home. Getting up at 4 wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be.

Another nice day here. Im not sure if I will take DS out for a run or not. I know my running partner will be calling soon b/c she is off today. I also need to do 4DS bic and tris today.

Wendy** My cereal of choice is All Bran Strawberry and the last couple of times I went to the store I couldn't find it:( And when I do find it, everyone else in the house likes to eat it on me. Last time I bought Fiber One and DD and her friends got into it. Why can't think stick to the Frosted Flakes??:eek: Good job getting your workout done. I was at work when I read your post earlier and you were kinda on the fence about working out again....glad to see that you did! LOL

I am trying to figure out when to get this weeks long run in. Its 26 kms this week, suppose to be done on Sunday but I am working all weekend. Im sure if I wanted to I could tell my boss that I won't be available for a couple of hours. Or I could just figure out a way to do it tomorrow. The cool thing is, its not dark right after supper anymore, so maybe I could go while the fam is eating supper? I can't skip it. I didn't mind skipping the 19k a few weeks ago b/c of the storm , I have done 19k before. Hoping my supplements will soon be here as well!

I am going to read yesterdays thread and see what I missed!

Lori:)

So I didn't miss a whole lot. A couple of partners in crime didn't even show up yesterday:eek:

Wendy** I don't think I have ever had a sinus infection...can't be nice. I think DH has had a few. He was talking about working out yesterday and it went in one ear and out the other....lalala...don't waste my time please! LOL

Jacque** NO! I had more then that to eat yesterday! My goodness....LOL Lets see...I had a protein bar on my way to work, then a orange, then oatmeal, then a cookie, then another cookie, then some candy, then some chips, then a salad and pork chop for supper, and then DH brought some fries home from Mcds last night so I picked at those! LOL See....I eat alot. I just "try" to be good but it usually falls apart by mid afternoon. I can't believe spring is just around the corner. I can't wait for it! I would like to think that this is our spring but Im no dummy....we will get another storm yet!

I will bbl!

Hi ladies,

I still feel pretty crappy. Today should be back & biceps but I'm feeling pretty weak. I may go ahead and do the Back portion, biceps could be tomorrow morning.

DS2 tried to make a Dr. appt yesterday and they said a dr. would call him back and determine if he needed to come in or not. He never got a call back! I'm so mad. They've never done that to me, when I call I get an appt.

Jerod has a 7pm baseball game tonight which means we won't be getting home until late. Even though its getting up into the 60's during the day, it is still dropping into the 30's at night. We are all bundled up with ear warmers, gloves, scarves etc. It seems more like football weather than baseball weather.

Wendy-nice job getting your w/o done this morning. Being sick is really throwing a wrench in my rotation.:mad: B&B is the last w/o in this mesocycle, although I may do this weeks weight w/o's again. I've doubled up on meso 2 and its starting to show.

Lori-You and your km's....yes I just did a conversion...its 16 mi. and 273.9 yd! At least with the time change you won't be running in the dark after dinner.:D What kind of supplements did the energizer bunny order???

Jacque-I'm the slacker now...and don't know how I'm going to make up my missed w/o's. I have a meeting today and tomorrow that I can't miss. Today is a lunch meeting and tomorrow it's at 10am. I may just come home early tomorrow to w/o and rest.:p Just another week....I sent you an email.

Hi Jen & Laura!!

Good morning ladies !

Woo Hoo Hump Day ! Anyone computer saavy? Diana perhaps due to your job? My DH ended up doing a System Recover (F10) and I cannot find all of our "My Documents". Did he totally screw up or are they hiding somewhere? Nevermind the fact that we have to reload all of our software ! That I can handle, but 10 years of bank accounts, all my Fitness documents, all of my Recipes ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wendy - good job getting going and doing most of your workout. I haven't done Sculpt yet - will do it next week after STS is finished. May do a BumBum tonight after one of the Cathe "prep" cardio workouts. We are doing Sushi for St. Paddy's day with our old hockey buddies so need a little extra cal burn there ! The cereal sounds good - I'm afraid I'd get addicted due to the chocolate ! :rolleyes: Hope DH gets better soon - glad he got some meds to help.

Lori - LOL - you said by lunch you had had a protein bar, fruit and oatmeal (and a cookie) but I see you picked up speed a bit later ! :p Had me a little worried there with all the running and workouts you were doing but I get it now. :p Enjoy your long run while the weather is nice - that is my vote ! We are supposed to cool down a bit next week but sure hope it is nice and we don't have any spring showers while we are at the RT. San Diego is about 7 hours to the south and the weather is usually quite a bit cooler than it is here - I'm 1/2 hour in from the coast over a large hill so we don't get the foggy beach weather here.

Hey to the rest of you. BBL - probably after work.

Lori:: I normally don't have to worry about anyone eating my cereal. I can convince DS to eat it if I want him to but forget about DH! :p I am trying to convince DH to do STS with me! HAH!

Diana:: Sorry you still don't feel good. Hope you are better soon! When I had my sinus infection I kept working out the second I felt a little better and it only made it worse. Maybe you need a good few solid days off??

Jacque:: Sorry about the PC issues. Very frustrating I know!!!! Sculpt is a great work out and Bum Bum is fun fun fun! Let me know what you think of them! :)

So my lunch break ended at 1:30 and now I am back to having pretty much nothing to do. :p Any ideas on what I can do to keep busy today? :D

Hi Girls!

Supper time here but there is no one home...only DS and I. I went to get a coffee and he saw a takeout joint so he wanted fries. Didnt think there was any point in getting just fries so I ordered him a meal. DH wanted to have a BBQ and I knew how that was gonna turn out. He is in charge of cooking and he will be late. Its already 5:30 and he isnt home yet.

Todays workout was CM#3, 4DS bic and tris and an hour long run outside. I pushed the stroller as well so I must have burned lots of cals....but I wasnt feeling it at all. Probably the broken sleep.

Wendy** Since when did you start working at my job?;) Actually we have been fairly busy lately and I am kinda tired because of it. It seems like i have been going back to work alot lately. If this keeps up I think they will have to hire the 3rd girl.
I really wish I could convince DH to do a Cathe workout with me because I think he would be surprised. I think he is afraid that I will tell everyone! LOL

Diana** I ordered a few things my BIL suggested. Some of it was organic and some of it was just energy for running, like carbs that digest easier then actual food. We shall see how it goes, if it ever gets here.
No matter how nice it is in the day time, the night time always seems to freeze our buns off.

Jacque** No need to worry here...I got it covered...LOL;) I don't know anything about computers so I can't help you out.

I will bbl tonight. I am looking forward to a night off nothing! I may have a drink or two in the hot tub and sleep like a LOG!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.