Damage Control....Wednesday

Just poppin' in to post my food since I'm eating my "first breakfast" right now...

Mini ww bagel with hummus and 8 oz ff milk with 1/2 sc protein powder.

Today's work out plan is PUB with the abs (OUCH!), 100 kettlebells swings and (hopefully) Centergy Class.

BBL!:D

Morning Ladies

sorry I have been MIA .. have been battling a kidney stone since Sunday a.m. :mad::( NOT FUN!!! I am finally feeling human again today!! I did manage a tough w/o SAT b-4 it hit .. Traci Long's Core cardio .. have not done it in a while and forgot how tough it was!! But no w/o to report since the kidney stone hit .. eats have been good though ... too much pain to eat much .. but feeling more myself today!!! Not good enough for a w/o but by tommorrow I should be feeling better!

What is all this talk about me and loving football??? :eek: Little ole me??? Well I will have to admit I am a nut for SEC football!! Our rivals LOST { hee heee } to FL ... so I was a happy camper Sat. night ... FL won the SEC championship NOT AL .. thank you .. thank you .. thank you!!! :D

Wendy .. saw where you were not feeling well .. hope you are better today .. maybe the no motivation is your body's way of saying a little more time is needed?? but something tells me you will be getting that w/o in anyway .. lol!!

Jacque .. you are a busy little bee .. can you come to my house and work some?? LOL

Di .. glad the plumbing job was not a bad one!!

Ang .. I am getting in all my cyber shopping goodies .. feels like Christmas already!!!:D LOVE getting packages ... the UPS man is my friend ;)

Hello to all that follow ... will BBL to catch up and see what everyone's up to! We are having severe storms here today .. will be busy here!!! Have a great day!:D

Morning Ladies,

Well I'm here Wendy but I don't have any motivation to workout either. I'm a bit tired from a long day yesterday. I was logged in and working at 6am and didn't log off until 6pm. I can hit the gym at lunch for some cardio.

The leaking pipe is fixed and it didn't cost too much at all. In the afternoon I managed GS Chest & Back. I went pretty heavy with the Chest work and can really tell this morning. Kickbox Xtreme was a good w/o yesterday as well. It took me several times of doing this workout to get it down good so now I can go all out on the moves.

I think I'll do legs at the rec ctr at lunch today and the bicep work tonight. Tomorrow morning will be lowmax. I'm a little off on the rotation but I'll get it all in.

Time to get ready for work.

Hi Girls.

Shortly after I left the whiney post about not having motivation I got serious and got it done. LOL I did the PUB down only premix and went super heavy. I added 20 kettlebell swings between each body part. I am skipping that ab work. :p I was planning on going to Centergy class this morning and if I do that will take care of abs. If I punk out of it...which is quite possible-just not in the mood...then I will make sure I do some kind of ab work today.

So after doing the KB swings with my work out today I've decided that I definately need a heavier bell for swings. I have today and tmrw off from work so perhaps I will have to "force" myself to shop for one! ;)

Laura: Sorry about the kidney stone issues. HUGS. Nope, wasn't a sign to rest. I am not in the best mood today and that always wreaks havoc on my motivation to work out. :mad:

Diana: I have Amy's KBX and I don't like it. The choreo is too intricate for me. I love the cardio factor in it but I am not patient enough for it. When I first got it I did a segment or 2 every day to learn it until I got through the whole thing. It worked out great but um...I never did it again after that :eek: and now have no desire to. :rolleyes: Glad you enjoyed it though! I also have Tracey's High Intensity KB which I am not a fan of either.*sigh*

Well, gotta grab some food now but I'll be back.

HUGS!

Hey there ladies !

Well I have to say I was totally motivated to wrokout this AM and finished Low Max happy as a clam, tired and totally drenched. What I am not motivated to do is go to work ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish I could fast forward a few months and hope that things were better.:p

Wendy - good job pushing yourself to get your workout done and on the eats. Good to hear you are feeling better. Nice idea to add the KB swings in between.

Laura - So sorry about the issues but good to hear you are on the mend and, that you got a kick a$$ workout in before it hit. ;) Hope you are up to a workout tomorrow if you are feeling it.

Woo hoo on the football news ! Glad it finally went your way on the front. Be safe in the storms today.

Diana - Sounds like even if you aren't highly motivated to workout now, you have been doing very well ! I'm with you on the working, though you totally 'out worked' me yesterday ! UGH, 12 hours on the computer !:eek: Good to hear the pipes turned out minor. I would be behind on the rotation but I decided not to do the couple that I missed last week. The only thing I missed was bi's and tri's and y'day was tri's so figured, oh well !:rolleyes: Though I don't like the high step on Low Max 'cuz sometimes my knees hurt a bit right afterward, it doesn't do enough with a lower step. It is a definite butt kicker even though it is low impact and pretty slow paced.

Well, time to get motivated for work, or shall I say I better go so I can make my deadlines? :confused: Don't want to, wish I could crawl back into bed and stay there !

May be back to see what the haps have been during the day. Have a good one !

Jacque: Sorry work sucks right now. :( Atleast you had a feel good work out this morning! That should help get you through your day! :)

Eats....

*(repeat of earlier post) protein shake w/ff milk and 1/2 sc powder, mini ww bagel with hummus
* 1/2 serving recovery drink consumed during work out
* large salad plus 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese, raspberries and red seedless grapes.

I've decided to skip Centery class cause I'm not in the mood but I have energy to burn so I'll put it into cleaning this messy house of mine! :eek:

BBL!:)

Hi again. :D

Well I got some cleaning done. I'm not finished but I feel a bit better about the condition of the house now. :p

After my salad I treated myself to a piece of 70% dark chocolate and boy oh boy was it YUMMY! :)

It's almost time to decide what to eat for lunch!;)

Now I'm just sittin' down with my cup o' java relaxin' for a few and then I want to wash the kitchen floor and vacuum before I leave to pick DS up from school. Oh the joys of being born female. :rolleyes:

Lunch: tuna w/lite mayo on toasted lite ww bread with ff cheese melted over top. YUM! :D Not sure if I want something sweet now or not but if I do I will go with a Pria bar this time. :)

ETA: Um yeah...I gave into the call of the Pria bar....LOL!

Last edited:
Back for a few - decided to work from home to get something accomplished !

Was talking with my boss and mentioned I'm feeling stressed and would like to fast forward a few months. He said he just told his wife that he isn't having fun either. At least I expressed it to him and do feel a bit better that many of us are feeling the same. Need to keep things going to keep the company afloat and it is touching even those of us near the bottom. Glad I'm not my boss at the top ! ;)

So Wendy - I'm with you and will get some floors washed during a break from work and then jump into a bit more tidying too. Eats for me haven't been horrible, but have given in to a few things like tortilla chips and beers ! :p Cooked some stuffed bell peppers the other night and some chili verde yesterday. Good as long as I don't overdo it on the remainder of the day. Did skip my typical pretzel chips with PB yesterday and had my chili verde in a low carb wrap. Yummy. But then for lunch mixed the chili verde with some remaining FF refried beans (w/a little cheese and salsa), however ate with the tortilla chips instead of in a healthy wrap. Can you saw drowning in self pity and whining? I'll get through it if I can vent and I thank you for allow that !

Well, just wanted to keep you from responding to yourself all day ! :p :eek:
JUST KIDDING ! I love taking breaks and coming here to see what everyone has been up to.

Will check in later to see if anyone has had a few moments to post.

Jacque,

I know I've been on here alot today! :eek: I just feel like time won't move! I did as much cleaning as I want to do for today. I have tmrw off too so I am going to need something to fill the time once I get home from my planned morning run. I asked to work 4 mornings per week now that DS is in school but somehow the past couple of months I haven't gotten it for whatever reason. 2+ days off every week is gonna drive me up a wall! I got the freakin' job to keep me busy for pete's sake!!!!:mad:

It must've have been nice to have your boss validate your feelings of being overwhelmed at work. He must be a pretty cool guy. I had a great boss when I worked at the bank prior to having my son. I miss him alot but it would've have been crazy to commute an hour each way to work full time with a newborn in daycare since I didn't HAVE to.

Gosh I feel like I've all I've done is eat today! Well atleast it's healthy stuff.

I just had my snack....craisins, dried apricots, walnuts and a wasa crisp bread with some hummus on it. Yeah, I LOVE hummus. Can ya tell!? :p

Hey Jen! Where are you!? I am having some of my wine allotment for the night EARLY and wanted some company! :D

I am heading out to meet my old running buddy for coffee after dinner and will have the "other" half a glass when I return home later.

I was about to make myself a cup of java when I realized I hadn't dipped into the wine in a couple of days. I didn't want it to get lonely or anything so I decided to pour myself a glass! :p

Um...can ya tell I'm bored over here!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey ladies,

It's been busy at work today and I never made it to the gym to w/o. On top of that, I've been hungry all day.

1. fiber one cereal, 2 scoop prot. powder, banana, almond milk
2. instant oatmeal and apple
3. ww 2pt bar
4. Green salad w/veggies and 1 can tuna and an orange
5. another ww 2pt bar and 60% dark chocolate (thanks angie & wendy)

I started my day off with 32oz water and have drank 24oz more so far. At least I wouldn't be eating if I was working out.

I'm not sure what's going on at home tonight but I could possible get in the weight work, legs and biceps and do cardio tomorrow.

Laura-not another kidney stone. I don't know how you can take the pain. Thankfully it sounds like you are on the mend. I've been getting lots of UPS deliveries myself. I have the boxes unopened in my closet as I don't want the kids getting into anything.

Wendy-I have a Tracey Staehle KB w/o but I haven't done it yet. It looked good on the collage clip. I'm glad you have the opportunity to stay home, the kids grow so fast. To be honest, I always wanted to work part time when the boys were little but it just never worked out. My middle son was very trying and I wouldn't have been able to take him all day long. Or, maybe he wouldn't have been so trying if I did stay home.

Jacque-sorry things aren't going well at work. I feel the same way in my job. We are having an all hands meeting to discuss the reorganization of the IT department. This is where we hear for the first time that we report to someone else, your job function has changed etc. It would be nice if employees were notified prior to the meeting.

Yes...where are all our girls...Jen....Angie...Shirl...DeeDee Come on out wherever you are. We want to know what ya'all are up to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.