Damage Control...Tuesday...A short work week!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I think it's going to be quite a day! On my way into work this morning, I stopped into the coffee shop and what did I see on the street corner? Two donkeys :eek: No idea why they were there. They were with people, so that's good, but I still have no understanding as to what they were doing there.

Anyway, Burn Intervals is complete. Did it as made today, and it was a goodie.

Gotta get to work, but will bbl~

Jen

Good Morning:)

This is kind of a weird day here. First, there is F'in snow on the ground:mad:, I also have to go to work at 3:30 for a flight, come home make dinner, then go back again:mad: plus, Im not sure when I will fit my workout in b/c of the snow:mad:. If DH comes home for lunch, then i will hop on the TM then but with my luck he won't be home!

Wendy** what are your plans for the day?

Jen** 2 donkeys? Interesting! LOL You never know what you are going to see on your way to work! LOL

I will bbl! I have a feeling that todays workout will either be non exsistant or a short one.

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

This is a really short week for me! I leave on Friday to see my girls!!! I'm excited, bet you didn't that huh!!

This morning started my cardio week off with Imax 2. It was a fun one to start off with. Hopefully I can make it to the rec ctr for heavy leg training and abs. Tonight is tri-training but I'm not sure I'll make it. Jerod has a baseball game tonight, it'll probably be rained out though. If it is then I will definitely make it to tri-training. I'm hoping we run tonight.

Jen-wow, a couple of donkeys???? Well I didn't see anything interesting on my way to work. Burn Intv'ls is a goodie. I do miss Chalene.

Lori-I'm sure the snow has put a damper on your mood today. If it's any consolation, it's still cold and rainy here. Hope you can fit in a short w/o, it will improve your mood I'm sure. How do you get paid when you have to go to work, come home and go back again. Do you just get paid by the hour?

Wendy-You must be working this morning. Hopefully your sinus infection is long gone. What kind of torture do you have planned for today? Wonder if my package will arrive today or tomorrow.

Mornin' Jacque and Laura!

Hey Girls.

Still not sure if I'm taking a rest day today. I'm feeling pretty tired right now. Was up for a while in the middle of the night which I'm sure is the problem. I'm gonna take a quick power nap before heading out to pick DS up from school. If I feel better for it then maybe I'll work out this afternoon....If DS will let me, that is! :p I could always take him to the gym tonight if nothing else and just put off starting my BBC rotation until tmrw or the next day. We'll see what happens...I'll be back later to catch up with personals!

Good night! ;)

Well I started planning my next trip to Atlantic City (In June with 2 of my coworkers this time!) and ran myself out of time for that nap! :eek:

Oh well, I think I'm gonna drag DS to Old Navy after I pick him up from school. Perhaps a little retail therapy will perk me up enough to do a work out! :p

BBL!

Hello Ladies ..

Hope everyone had a great long weekend .. man I hate Tuesdays that are Mondays though .. YUCK~~~~ it RAINED all weekend .. in fact it is STILL raining ... the pool/hurricane party was a HUGE success .. had a huge crowd .. and although the weather was horrible we had a blast ... we played games .. and I was the bartender :eek: yes .. ME .. the CAB queen was the bartender ... made some pretty awesome drinks .. succeeded in getting the b-day girl toasted ... and a few others too ;) I drank 1/2 of one Malibu breeze (SIL was drinking) .. and decided I needed to stick to my coors light .. DH and DB were kind enough to be our DD and to come and pick us up .. had a TERRIBLE head SUN .. so no workout .. yesterday spent the day cleaning and doing doggie bathmax ... so no workout .. SAT b-4 the party we did manage the last STS legs ...today will be ALL CARDIO ..

I am afraid we wont be able to finish the last 2 UB STS .. crazy week this week .. then this weekend DH starts vacation .. then on to Vegas .. then back and deep sea fishing ... :confused: ... will be limited w/o and vacation eating :confused: ... OK .. so after these next few weeks of vacation .. I am tightening the belt and starting STS from the beginning w/more control on the eats and CAB consumption!!! (I hope)

Wendy ... power nap some for me .. I gotta a full day and night ahead of me!!

Jen .. two donkeys?? You are sounding like me .. w/the animals on the way to work story!! I almost hit a buzzard this morning :mad: stupid stupid birds!!!

Di ... oooohhhh going to see the girls this FRI .. we KNOW you are excited ... this is a short week for you!!

Lori ... hate to ask AGAIN :eek: .. (blonde moment) what is your job?? Are you a flight attendant or ticket person?? I always wondered how that worked .. I am already getting nervous about the flight to Vegas .. and both our flights are BOOKED full .. :confused: ... will have to start praying each night that it is a CALM flight and I dont freak out ... :confused::(

OK .. better run ... have a ton of work waiting .. have a great one .. and great sweaty w/os .. I am in CARDIO phase ... yayayayayayaaya!!! :D

Yup! Retail therapy works wonders for the energy level! ;) I bought 3 new pairs of shorts plus some stuff for Joey and now I feel like a new woman! :p

That being said, I plan to bang out BBC Arms and Abs cardio and weights in a little while.

The first of 2 shipments of new work outs is on it's way! I should have in tmrw or Thursday!!! :D

In the meantime I've "sold" 9 of the work outs to Catheites from the list of stuff I was going to put up on ebay/amazon. I have a small handful of stuff left and I've added a few as well. I am actually getting rid of about twice as much as I bought so I feel completely justified in my purchases! ;)

Okay, DH wants the 'puter and I suppose he can have it as he has to leave here to go bowling in a few minutes...I'll be back!!!:cool:

Lori: Seriously. Snow. Gimme an effin' break! It's nearly June! :mad: I'm sending you wishes for sunshine. It was cool around here today, too. I'm so ready for some 80 degree weather.

Diana: Woo hoo for short weeks and for seeing your girls!! And if I have this right, you'll see DS as well, right? How long are you going for? I hope you have a great time!

Laura: Somehow I knew you'd make the most of the party despite the weather! Glad to hear you lived it up a bit and had a blast!

Wendy: Oh yeah...retail therapy can do wonders :D Sounds like you had a successful trip! So did you get that workout in?

Well, it looks like my GWF isn't going to get here today. I just tracked it and it's currently in NJ :rolleyes:, even though it said it was going to be here today :mad: Guess I'm giong to have to practice patience a bit. I'm not good at that ;)

BBL~

Jen

Hey Ladies,

Woo Hoo, I made it to the rec ctr for my leg w/o. It didn't start off too well as some hunk was using the squat rack. I subbed the first set of lunges and squats with db's. Once I moved to the smith machine he told me he only had one set left. I finished up on the squat rack and got back to my heavy squats at 115 for 2 sets of 12. I felt really strong too. Finished off with some squat jumps on the bosu and weighted abs.

DH just called to inform me that DS's baseball has been cancelled due to the wet fields. No excuse for not making it to tri training tonight. I feel like it would be a good night to run.

Forgot to mention that I did my own retail therapy on Friday at lunch. I bought 2 pairs of capri's and nice shirt. Much to my surprise, everything fit. Unfortunately the pants are a size larger than I bought last year. I'm not happy about that, but it does feel good to have some clothes that fit in my closet.

Wendy-See, us catheites are good for unloading your unwanted w/o's on. A week of BBC sounds like fun, well the weights anyway. That BBC cardio is tough. Love that retail therapy!!

Jen-Yep, get to visit DS too. I'm so excited about this trip. It should be very fun. I'll probably go out again when the girls are baptized later this year.

Laura-Vacation, Vegas, Fishing!!! I'm sure you'll do plenty of walking in Vegas, reeling all those big fish can be quite a w/o too. I too am enjoying a week of cardio this week. Not sure if I'll be able to w/o Friday morning or not. May be too rushed to get in a w/o that morning.

Have a great night ladies.

Good Evening Peeps.

BBC Arms and Abs is done. I did it after dinner. Cardio first. Weights second. OUCH! :p

Diana: I got your check today. You should get the dvd soon. Enjoy! Good job at the rec ctr with that killer leg work out! You should enjoy the tri class after that! ;) Glad you were able to find some clothes you liked.

Jen: DONKEYS!?!?!?!?! :D Sorry your GWF is not getting to you when you thought it would. I feel your pain. Patience isn't my virtue either! :p My first batch of DVDs that I ordered (from Amazon) seemed to take an awful long time to ship! They are supposed to be here tmrw but it's been atleast a solid week since I ordered them. I usually get stuff from Amazon alot faster then this! :rolleyes:

Laura: Oooh almost time for your Vegas vacation! How exciting! :D I got room/cash offers in the mail today for Vegas. I wish I could come with you! ;) Glad your party was a raging success!

Lori: Sorry about the snow. Hope you were able to get in a work out!

Okay, it's getting late. I need to get to bed.

Be back in the morning!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.