Damage Control...Tuesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Today's torture of choice will be KickMax (wearing weighted gloves ofcourse!). I'm feeling really good doing this rotation even with all of the extra eating out/drinking I've been doing the past few weeks. I am hoping since that is all about to be reigned in with summer coming to an end that this rotation will start to make me feel EVEN BETTER soon! :D

That's all for now. I will do personals later but just wanted to get us started since Lori's been slackin' on us lately! :p

KM is done (wearing weighted gloves coz I love 'em!) but I mixed it up a bit:

W/U
Blasts 1-2
Combos 1-2
Blasts 1-2-3
Combos 3-4
Blasts 1-2-3-4-5
C/D and Stretch

Took about an hour. Great interval style w/o! If the individual blasts were chaptered I was going to do this:

Blasts 1-2
Combo 1
Blasts 3-4
Combo 2
Blasts 5-6
Combo 3
Blasts 7-8
Combo 4
Blasts 9-10
C/D-Stretch

Hi ladies,

I have 4 mile run on tap this morning. Since I didn't head out early enough, I'm waiting just a few minutes longer so I don't run into a bunch of kids walking to school. This gives me enough time to drink a cup of coffee.:D If I have time when I get back I will do 4DS back or biceps, and abs..if there's enough time.

Wendy-KM isn't one of my favorites. I do like the blasts though, short and intense! Nice work with the weighted gloves too! Did you do the leg/glute work at the end?

bbiab

Hello Ladies ..

well the end of the month .. sure some direct deposit checks will hit today .. then all H### will break loose the rest of the week .. so thought I would check in early .. ysty was great class .. I did step circuits .. circuits being trp set LB w/sliders and ended w/my core slider work .. the abs are doming a bit today. Had a few new students .. and one of the Zumba teachers said she wanted to try my class :eek: this is the muscular one not the skinny teeny bop ..so she might make it ... LOL . . we will see if she shows tonight!! and it is my plyo/lb/UB/core mish mosh class :eek: ;)

Wendy .. I dont care for KM either .. it is ok .. and I despise the blast w/the jumping front kicks .. yuck .. GREAT workout though!!!!

Di . . yup Earl looks like he could be bad .. but the good news is they now dont have him making landfall .. just skirting the East coast .. and has it coming closet to NC - Maine - and NY ... then off in the ocean .. so maybe it wont be bad .. we wont see anything from it I dont think .

Hello to all that follow ..

better get busy .. have a great one.. I will BBL to see what everyone is up to!

Good morning ladies !

Is it Friday yet ? ? ? :p

Speaking of slacking . . . I've been slacking on my workouts but working way too much still. Feeling like if I don't, I'll be totally failing rather than kinda failing. Just not enough time to do it all ! Fri nite ran into our next door neighbors getting home so went out for Happy Hour. Sat nite was our anniv dinner and last night, well . . . just really tired. Spent at least a day this weekend trying to catch up a bit since I pretty much was not at my desk Wed thru Fri last week.

Sun. eve I hopped on the TM but my back was very achy so walked and did hills after I tried jogging but just couldn't do it. Did 30 min and about 2 miles. Last night did Athletic Step all combos but stopped short of the 'challenge'. Was at work until after 6 and just as I started my w/o DS1 called. By the time I was done it was nearly 8. Got a good sweat worked up anyway. This AM did PLB up + stability ball work. Feeling REALLY tired just about now. Not looking forward to going up and down the steps at work today ! :eek: Now to dig in on the eats and drop the bloat from this weekend! :rolleyes:

Wendy - nice rotation - I have been using weighted gloves for at least the first half of my Kickbox w/o's lately. It is great. Sounds like you are doing much better and not quite so blah lately? ;)

Diana - Did ya break it to your co-worker yet that you aren't doing the race? Great job on the 6 miles the other day - how are the feet doing today?

Laura - feeling the month end crunch right there with ya - at least the beautiful harvest moon was the other night and is gone now ! :D We have had much cooler than normal weather other than 2 days last week when it was 100ish. Cooled off at night though so bearable. Now we are in the 70's. Very strange. . . Hope y'all miss the hurricane fun.

Lori - all I can say is "SLACKER" ! LOL ! Seems like you have been quite busy and missing your ME time. Has DH gotten your not-so-subtle hints yet? :rolleyes: Hope today is a good one for you.

Time to jet off once again . . . enjoy the day !

Laura:: You mean the sequential power kicks? OMG, I love those! I stopped just short of those but was tempted to keep going just to be able to do them! :D

Diana:: I don't do the leg drills often. Only once in a while. It's not my fave k/b work out but I don't hate it either. ITA-the blast is killer. :) Glad to hear you find the 4DS step harder to pick up then Athletic Step b/c I tried to learn 4DS but gave up. I am going to order Athletic Step, the firewalker bands and the 4# weighted gloves soon. :D

Last edited:
Wendy .. ya those power kicks things .. UGH . . DESPISE them .. SIL LOVES them ... my knee issues are part of the problem .. but it crunches my lower abdomen too ... tuff stuff ..

Jacque .. woohoo you are ok!!! glad to see you girlie!!! our temps are to get to 68 tonight :confused: again I believe it when I see it .. but it will be nice .. we can feel a slight releif in temps .. not near as hot but we are still humid w/loads of cloud cover .. have not seen the sun in a while!!

Any major plans for the long weekend girls????

I am sooooo ready to get out of here .. GEESh .. just ready to go!!! FIVE more hours though .. UGH:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.