Damage Control...Tuesday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Well, I get to play with Shaun again this morning. Have Cardio Power and Resistance on tap here in about 15 minutes. Not quite as worried as I was y'day. PCC is definitely the hardest M1 work out IMO!!! I am, however, nervous because I am sore. My calves are fired up and my legs are a bit sqwaky too! Should be an interesting morning!:eek:

I did NOT want to get up this morning. I've been going to sleep at 10 a few nights in a row now. Although it's not terrible, it really is too late for me. I need to try desperately to back it up to 9:30 at the latest. DH bowls tonight so it's a good night to set that goal! Wish me luck! :p

Okay, off to chug the coffee and get my arse movin'!

I'll be back! :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

My intention was to do full body weights this morning, but we did hills last night in bootcamp. 40 hills to be exact...and my legs are fried this morning. I even loaded up my barbell and got my step ready for MIS last night. Guess I will find an UB premix instead.

We a have a big bootcamp class this session. Some of them are from the morning 5:15am class. She said class was tougher for her at night, as it was getting close to her bedtime.

I had the urge to step on the scale this morning, surprisingly I'm only up 1# and I can live with that. All that bingeing didn't do as much damage as I thought.

Does anyone have the P90X classic rotation? I found the other two but not the classic. I'm sure I have it as it is the rotation I've done twice. Laura sent it to me cuz I found my email response. It's on my old computer and I don't want to hook it back up just to get that. Thanks

Wendy-Nice job! PCC is tough, I do find myself getting better though, now that I'm on week 3. I have no idea how you get up so early, you are amazing.

Laura-my fingers are crossed that everything is okay with DH. Remember, that is why we have these unpleasant tests done, so we can take care of any abnormalities as quickly as possible. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Lori-how's our runner feeling today...recovered I hope.

Jacque-what are you up to?? Remember to take care of yourself amidst all this work they have you doing. You have to find balance! Is this heavy workload a short lived project/assignemt....or is it the new norm?

PunkyJen-Are you ready to take DS to college? Arizona, right? Hope you are enjoying your short break before hitting the classroom again.

bbl

Diana:: Early to bed, early to rise...That's how I do it and trust me it was TOUGH to get in that habit. I NEVER thought I'd be working out at 5am! OMG! NEVER! Now that I have been working out for so long earlier in the day though, the occassional PM work outs I do are crazy hard for me. I guess you can train your body to get used to anything. A habit is a habit. Still tough to get out of bed and get motivated often times but it's the only time of day during the week that will work for me and it's important enough to me so I make myself do it! Awesome job at BC class! I think that class would kill me! :eek: Kudos regarding the scale. That's always a nice surprise, huh? :D

third of month .. INSANE in here .. on counter and they are swarming in!! :eek: aaahhhhhhh .. calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy ... WTG on banging out the workout .. I am missing my lunch workouts .. too freaking hot .. it is 100 again today.. we are under extreme heat warning .. heat indext to 120 .. :eek: :confused: too hot to do anything ..

Di .. thanks for well wishes for DH .. I am gonna stay positive and yes .. thinking of it as PREVENTION .. catching it early kinda thing!! ;)

hello to all that follow ..

last night's class rocked .. MY HAMMIES HURT .. the hammies and butt are saying WHOOOOAAAA!!!!! tonight is SUPER STEP .. IF the room is cool .. if not it will be shaping ..

re: the new Cathe DVDs .. OK .. I WILL be preordering first thing tmrw mrng .. and my FL friend was right .. the INTENSITY one sounds a lot like my last THURS class .. :eek:.. I am excited .. more torture for my body .. WOOHOO .. have a good one!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.