Damage Control...Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I was the last to post last night so nothing to catch up on. Not sure what today's work out will be exactly but probably upper body and some sort of lower body floor work again. I am dyin' to do ab work but nervous about starting it just yet even though bb is lookin' good!

I'll BBL from work!:)

My work out is done. Ended up doing MMA Boxing because aside from the lower body blasts, the entire cardio routine can be done barefoot. I just took out the little bit of jumping that was in the warm up. Used my weighted gloves ofcourse. Really felt it in the obliques today...I think because I haven't been working abs lately. I followed that up with Tonique Mat Work (back lying) but omitted the ab work.

Gotta go or I'm gonna be late. BBL!

Hi ladies,

I'm on vacation today, spending the day with the girls. I have several errands to run but will simply take the girls with me.

Oh my, my body is so sore this morning...from killer bootcamp class last night. I should be doing Insanity this morning but my body can't take that right now. I do have Chest & Triceps scheduled and will do that today, probably using S&H. I stepped on the scale....I'm at a weight I haven't been at since last October!!!! I still have a long way to go, but its much more motivating when the scale is moving in the right direction.

bbl-gotta take Jerod to practice.

Congrats on the weight loss Diana! How awesome and motivating that must be! Enjoy your day with the girlies! :)

Hey Ladies,

Back to report that S&H Chest & Triceps is done! I wasn't really feeling it at all. I wanted to stop throught the whole w/o, but it's hard to stop when you know each set is only 8 reps. I pushed through but am pretty sure I will be foregoing any cardio today.

Wendy-thanks! All the boxing/kickboxing really work the core and obliques. I'm actually starting to see some oblique definition from Insanity. Just wish I could lose the lower belly softness-for lack of a better word. btw, you should read Cathe's artice on BMR. It talks about why weight lifting is better than cardio for weight loss.

bbl to see what everyone is up to.

Diana:: I hear you on the "soft belly" thing. I'm feeling that too since I've stopped the ab work to help heal my bb. I am gonna ease back into it very soon though. Lower abs are the most difficult section to flatten and define I think so don't feel bad if you are having trouble in that area. It's especially tough for women who've had kids I believe. We just have to do the best we can! :)

Hey girls

quick drive by .. to say we are all ok .. DH came thru good FRI .. and got him home .. and he is ok .. our 24th year anniversary was yesterday .. so I took off .. and we did nothing but hang out together and lounge in the pool .. and cookout .. it was a GREAT day .... just to have him ok .. and home .. was NICE.

The only workout I managed was BH weights ystdy .. but as always he kicked my butt ..

Tonight I am teaching .. I am gonna do a mish mosh of plyo work - weights UB and LB - core/plank work - and KB swings .. should be a killer .. thinking I need every inch of me worked .. so that is what I am going for tonight ..

Hello to everyone .. have not caught up on personals .. have been playing major catch up here at work .. soooooooo I apologize for that .. I will BBL to try to catch up .. until then .. have a wonderful day .. hot sweaty workouts .. and a great night! :D

Hi Girls!

Better late then never?;) I tried checking in earlier but DS got it in his head that he wanted to go to walmart and buy Toy story 3....how was I suppose to know it wasn't out yet? LOL So the morning was blown on a waste of a walmart trip. This afternoon I did a 12.7 km run outside, I was gonna do abs work but didn't get around to it.

I went to the babyshower last night and didn't get home until 11:30. Was late going to bed!! Im gonna try and hit the sack soon. Kinda happy it was slow here today..less to read!:eek::D

Wendy** Nice workout...bare foot this a.m! To funny! How long before you will put socks on? My waist looks and feels the best when I do abs work everyday,even though I know its a no-no!

Diana** congrats on the scale!!! Woo Hoo! When I get the time I will dig up that recipe for you. Hips are one thing I don't have:confused: I think my sister got my hips and boobs!

Laura** Happy to hear DH is feeling good! Happy Anniversary to you both!!! I guess you will celebrate the way you really want to later!! LOL

BB in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.