Damage Control....Tuesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Yeah so I was "good" last night and let the DVR record Trauma and off I went to bed at 9pm. HAH! Last time I do that! I tossed and turned in bed from 3am on cause I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep! ACK! :mad:

Today's work out is Sculpt or PC...whatever I don't do today will get done tmrw.

BBIA few with personals...:)

Wow. I forgot I had pretty much caught up with personals y'day. Don't have much to do here....

Laura:: People can definitely get depressed, etc. over certain B'days so I wouldn't be surprised if your DH is having a bit of trouble with his new age! You both seem to be very young at heart though which is awesome and really 50 is NOT old but I can understand why he'd be unhappy about it. Give him some extra lovin' and you are sure to make him feel young again! ;);):D

Diana:: So was b-ball practice a go y'day? I am able to leave work early if I need to p/u Joey from school as long as I make up the time too so I come in early and cut a little time off my lunch. It's so nice when bosses will work with you in situations like that. I mean really, most moms probably couldn't hold down a f/t job if companies weren't willing to work with them. I've only been at my job 1.5 months and have already had to leave 30 mins early several times to get Joey from school b/c DH could not. Ofcourse I was changing my next rotation 50x already....my exercise ADD may fade for short periods of time but it will NEVER completely go away! :p

I am teetering on the edge of blowing off my work out...just not feeling it this morning...could have something to do with being up since 3am!?! :confused: :rolleyes:

Good Morning!:)

I feel a lot better today then I did yesterday morning! No snoring last night!:D And I had an hour long nap when DS went to bed. I also called it a night around 11'ish which isn't that early but I think with the hour long nap I had, its all good! When I went to sleep DH was in bed with his laptop looking at trips to Cuba! Would be awesome, no doubt but I can't see us leaving the kids for a week and its not really the place to take them either.

I'm going to get a good ab workout in today, some of 4DSUB and cardio. Hoping to start in the next 20 but thats unlikely! LOL

When you girls go to FB today, you need to go to my profile and see the pics I was tagged in. I am wearing some guys rubber boots! LOL One guy said "do you like this guys boots" and I said "your the guy wearing the rubber boots" (cause the girls were talking about a guy in rubber boots) and then I said "take them off, i wanna wear um":eek: So I did! And he stood there in his white socks for a while!

I am going to read yesterdays thread and then I will be back!

Lori:)

O.k.....Im really starting to not like you girls! I don't want to buy the BBL...but you girls keep talking about it and it makes me want to have something new:confused: But I probably won't use it, just like I didn't use Insanity very much. Maybe I will wait for results and wait for my marathon to be over with:rolleyes:

Wendy** I have been in moods like that. Get up to workout but then I don't want to workout. Its not a good feeling BUT then I think..."why did I get up so early then"? and I can't go back to bed SO I workout! LOL I know you have to tell men what the prob is...they aren't the brightest...or so they pretend. They are probably just playing dumb!

Jen** Hope this week isn't to crazy for you. Have fun with your new rotation!

Diana** Was the game canceled and did you get to BC? I wouldn't be able to handle a snorer every night, we would have seperate rooms! LOL

Laura** I don't think I would be very happy if I was turning 50 either so you never know...that could be is prob! Plus working weird hours like that, gets harder as you get older! The body was meant to sleep at night!!! I don't know how nurses do it. Atleast I use to get a nap at work. I have to go back for a flight tonight at 2:45:confused: Im not sure whats up with these late night flights!

Jacque** So are you enjoying BBL? Wait...don't answer that! LOL I do like my bum but I don't have a very big one! Sometimes I have to wear jeans with pockets so I look like I have a backside;)

Alright...I will BBL to chat and report! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:: Ofcourse by the time I decided NOT to work out, it was too late to go back to bed. I am tired and at this point could probably fall back to sleep but going back to bed for an hour is not worth it. By the time I am really sleeping it'll be time to get up! :confused: LOL about you wanting to buy BBL. If you don't use Insanity you should unload it and then you'll be justified in buying something new! ;)

Hi ladies,

I feel terrible this morning. DS2 is sick and I think he passed it on to me. It came on strong last night. In the middle of the night I woke up all stuffed up, sore throat, chills etc and couldn't get back to sleep. I was so looking forward to CCC this morning but that's not going to happen. My shoulders are killing me this morning....actually in the middle of the night too...I took some ibuprofen when I got up at 3am to get some cold meds too. I hate band work!

Jerod's team won last night 16-6. The game started at 5pm and I stayed until 6:15, then I headed to bootcamp class. They had jerod steal second and third bases. He's a big boy, and not fast, but fortunately he made it safe both times.

Wendy-I'm right there with yah regarding the lack of sleep. My company is good about letting us leaving early/coming in late etc to attend kids functions etc. But I had to leave 3 hours early and will have to do the same in 2 weeks. He has some 5pm games and is supposed to be there an hour early.

Lori-a trip to Cuba sounds awesome! DH and I haven't had a kid free vacation in more than 20 years. It would be easy for us now though, Jerod could go to grandma's and the older boys could take care of the house, mail etc. I love the 4ds UB work!

Laura-we posted at the same time yesterday. Sorry your DH is feeling out of sorts. Are you planning a big party for him? Sounds like SIL is coming around, she will love the weights. So you caved on BBL:p I'm holding out for now. I need a new step and I'm going on the RT with Jacque!

Morning Jacque & Jen!

Hey Girls!

Just finished eating lunch. I have been trying to be good...all while getting plenty of carbs in. Breakfast was a protein bar and lunch was oatmeal! LOL I had some fruit in between and a cookie of course!

My workout was Kari Andersons abs, 4DS shoulders and then I went outside for a 9k run. It was a beautiful morning, chilly but nice! And my eyelashes weren't freezing together this time!;)

Wendy** So I am guessing you didn't workout? Was today suppose to be a rest day. I don't take those very often but I feel so much better after I do. I know that my rest day is suppose to be after my long run but I am kinda tempted to take it before my long run. I just have so much more energy after taking a rest day. Its definitly something worth trying.

Diana** Congrats on winning the game! I don't think we will be going anywhere...just nice to look at! I am looking forward to being able to go and not having to worry about little ones. But that means we and they will be older...and I don't really want that either!;)

I may bbl!

Diana:: I hope you feel better soon! DH woke up this morning feeling crappy. I went to bed early last night partly b/c I thought I might be getting sick. I took Airborne last night and feel okay now but will buy more tonight definitely since DH doesn't feel well. Also have a friend who doesn't feel so hot this morning. Sounds like something is making it rounds unfortnately.

Lori:: I take one rest day per week normally. I tried only taking them when I "had" to but that backfired and I got a sinus infection that I couldn't shake for 2 solid weeks! I can cheat once in a while and push the rest day back a few days but I will never skip them altogether again. My body can't hack it!:eek:

Hi there girlies !

At Least I got here but not Last as Laura and Jen haven't popped in yet today ! :p

Just finished up Back & Bis . . . it is so nice here - was 70 at lunch and 80 after work. Nice warm breeze flowing through my workout room window. Think I may start my portion of dinner and do a little cardio. (DH screwed up the computer again so he'll probably be playing on it for a while before starting the BBQ. TG he never touches this one so I have at least one way of making contact with the outside world ! :rolleyes:)

Wendy - bummer about not sleeping well. I am finally sleeping all night for a few nights in a row (hope that didn't just jinx it !). Lack of sleep makes it hard for me to get moving too. Get some good sleep tonight so you can stay healthy with all the sickies around you ! ;)

Lori - that's all you ate? And I thought I eat light . . . I can maintain with no exercise eating more than that ! You trying to lose weight? Now let's not speak of tushies - mine is never ending . . . :p Never have a hard time finding it when I turn around, LOL ! One thing BBL does have is different rotations for different ways you want to shape your bum. They are good exercises but I still think Cathe has some good bum workouts that are similar if you just used them. I have only done 2 of them and do like them. Feel it right away but didn't get really sore. I am only doing them here and there so probably won't see as much of a difference as Wendy & Jen will.

Diana - sorry you aren't feeling well. I know exactly how that goes. I do feel fine now, maybe a little tired (but that could be STS too) though I do still have to blow my nose quite a bit during the day. No infection though so oh well. Hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better in the AM. Nice job Jerod on stealing the bags twice ! *clap clap clap*

Laura - tell DH 50 ain't nuthin'. This ol' gal just hit 52 and can still kick some bootie ! :D My DH will be hitting 50 in May and little bro at the end of next week ! Guess we all have to get there some time - at least we are getting there ! Others have not been so lucky . . .

Hey Jen - floating away yet?

K - off to fix din din, do cardio and take a nice long hot shower. Toodles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.