Damage Control....Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I caught up with personals last night so go read 'em. :) Hittin' the EXT at the gym after I drop DS off at school. After that it's a day of food shopping, house cleaning, and resume dropping off.

BBL!

Cardio Coach Volume 8 is DONE!

While I was at the gym DH got a call to go back to work. Not sure if it will be long term or not but we are thankful for whatever work he can get right now. :D

Woo Hooooooo Wendy!! That must be a relief for sure!

Just posting really quick to say I did Burn It Off and Recharge this morning. I liked them both.

Couldn't seem to get in to the forums earlier during my lunch hour. Don't know what's up with that.

The boss is floating around nearby so I'll have to jet, but I'll BBl tonight to see what's up with everyone.

Later gaters,

Jen

Hello Ladies...

I am in moving process .. getting settled back into my office area!! :D .. but man oh man what a mess right now .. my files are everywhere and got lots of "stuff" ... Have filled up the bigger desk area already :confused: But I will be so glad to get back to 1/2 way normal .. my IN box is overflowing big time .. YIKES .. got loads to catch up on ..

I was on vacation FRI went to the beach .. work day but it was fun .. we got the boat ready .. went fishing SAT and SUN ... I caught a 300# bull shark!! :eek: it took three guys to help me .. and 45 minutes to fight him .. but we got him in .. and I caught some HUGE snapper .. but we could not keep them outta season .. and we caught some nice grouper too . I only caught one keeper grouper .. but it was a fun trip!! Seas were rough SUN .. 5ft seas .. everyone was sickly but me and another guy .. "wimps" :p ..{jk}. so it was longer than we anticipated .. got home later than I wanted ..

No exercise to report .. but fishing ... my butt, shoulders and abs are sore from fighting fish and the waves ... so I guess I did get a good workout in anyways!! Last night was circuit training class .. it was good .. but I was TIRED .. was not my best performance .. tonight is plyo/core/matt class .. should be a good calorie burn ... tomorrow is STS bis and tris .. we are behind a bit on STS .. but we will get there .. OH WELL cant be helped!

I have not had time to read up on personals .. I am sure you ladies are working out hard as ever .. :) .. I gotta go .. my work and boss are calling me .. Hello to everyone .. and I will try to get back later for personals. have a great one! :D

Hi there girlies !

Well we were supposed to have some sunshine this afternoon but not sure it will be happening. Was thinking I could run the dog next door (we are babysitting), but there are dark clouds hanging around. Drill Max Timesaver is on Cathe's list for today - not sure my back is up to all that bending. I did go 10 lbs light on the deadlifts yesterday and seem to be doing OK so far - don't want to push it though. Not sure what I'll do for a workout today . . . :confused:

Jen - glad you had a good day at work and are getting back on a schedule. So you are getting up at 4:30 AM to workout? Yikes ! If I could fall asleep earlier I'd be good to go on AM workouts, but it isn't happening at all lately. Seem to be awake waaaayyyy to late.

Wendy - well our little "shop-a-holic" friend - you are doing very well for yourself, huh? ;) Congrat DH for me - crossing fingers for a long term assignment ! :p I'm with you on watching little ones. I adore kids - had so much fun as a preschool teacher when mine were in school. Did lots of work in my kid's classrooms: Arts Alive, library, helping strugglers with reading, etc. and even did Yard Duty for a while. Of course there was the motivation that I could see who my kids were hanging with and see what they were doing too ! :rolleyes: Did you make it around to drop of resume's today? Anything sound positive out there?

Laura - glad you are finally in your new space. Hope you get a bit more organized soon so you don't have to put us 2nd on your list ! LOL ! ;) Sounds like a truly wonderful weekend you had there. And to be able to catch some yummy dinner food while you were at it. LOL about your soreness just from "riding the waves" out there. Also think you rock by not getting sick ! :eek: Have a great workout tonight !

Diana - hope the day hasn't been too bad for you. One more early day and then will you be done for a while? And it just dawned on me a bit ago, you are nearing your vacation to Oregon, yes? I bet that is keeping you going through all the long days and training you've been having.

Off to get a few things done before days end at work here.

BBL to see if anyone else has been back . . .

Grrrr....ran out of time. Never got around to the resume gig. I forgot that I still need to look up addresses and print out cover letters for each daycare facility I was going to go to. No time to do that and everything else I had on tap for today. I was going to use DH's assistance to help me get everything done but ofcourse today is the day he gets called back to work. Murphy's law I suppose. :rolleyes: I am off on Thursday though so I fully intend to get 'er done then! :)

No call from the PS office today either...Double GRRRR. :confused:

Jacque: Good luck with the DM timesaver today! I hear ya on the dark clouds. We are still enveloped in doom and gloom ourselves. BLECH!

Okay, DS needs me so I gotta jet but I'll be back to finish personals later or in the morning!

:D

Well I thought I was feeling pretty good so attempted Ultra Cardio Premix from Drill Max . . . made it through but was totally dragging the last 1/3. Finished up with the "singles" version of Medicine Ball Abs. Really need to start hitting the ab workouts which I have been sadly neglecting much more than the rest of my workouts.

OK - off to study a bit while dinner is being cooked. I'm so tired tonight - feel like I am starting over from square one with the energy bit here ! :p Now Jen, you know just how I feel, right ! ! ! ;) Except you seem to be handling it much better than I.

See y'all sometime tomorrow. Won't be at my desk during lunch - have a wage & order hearing from an ex-ee tomorrow. Wish me luck - my assistant didn't pay him correctly and now I need to see if I can get out of paying the penalties of over $3K ! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.