Damage Control TIGF!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
It's Friday folks! :D

Just gettin' us started. I caught up with personals last night. I will be taking a rest day today or Sunday. It really depends on if I want to work out this afternoon or not.

I guess that's all for now but I'll be back!

Good Morning ladies!

Yikes, I'm late today! Been on the phone all morning :eek: (slacker...)

So yesterday I did 2.5 mi. on th treadmill in 40 minutes. Still slow, but a tad faster than the day before. It's definitely going to take me a while to build up to where I was before. Even though I feel good after getting it done, it's pretty taxing while I'm doing it. This old body is still pretty darn sore.

Wendy, the only resistance work I did yesterday was lifting bags of groceries. I decided to venture out to the market yesterday because I needed a few things, and it damn near did me in. I've got some pain today after carrying those bags. I could tell I was pushing it when I was doing it, and I'm feeling the after effects of it today. Nothing a little Vicodin won't take care of, but a good reminder that it has only been two weeks since major abdominal surgery and I still need to be careful. Boy, you had a great workout yesterday! You're making me look forward to CLX more and more....and I'm taking note of your modifications :)

Laura, how's that chest feeling today?

Diana, I like the sound of that America on the Move program. I'm going to google to see if there's anything like that around here. Hope your Friday at work is meeting free and easy going. I can just imagine how draining a day of training is...I've never liked having to train anyone. I'm heeding your advice on the healing.

Jacque, where are ya, girl?

Lori, hope you have a great vacation!

Off to find my narcotics...:rolleyes:

BBS~

Jen

Hey Girls!

I had to work until 8 today! Ugh! The thing is....once you are there and if no one else wants to do it, then you feel obligated to stay! I had a flight leaving at 8 so I had to stay and work it. Oh well. Over and done with now. I will get a extra 8 hours of pay, plus its a holiday:D

I think I am going to head outside for a run soon. DS is gone outside with my FIL. Im not sure if he is going to go to their house for a visit or if I am taking him outside with me. BTW, yesterdays workout was a hour long run outside. It was beautiful and today is even nicer:)

Wendy** 4 pounds shouldn't be that hard to lose! You will have it off before I get back;) cause I will probably have gained what you lost! LOL DH bought me a blackberry yesterday so I can check in on that while I am away.

Jen** It probably won't take you as long as you think it will to get your endurance back. I know after I had DS it took a little while but not nearly as long as I thought it was going to take. Good job with the workout yesterday!

Laura** So your a hurt'in unit?:p Thats a good thing. I promise....I won't take the scale....but I will try to be some what good!:rolleyes:

Diana** You were up early to get a nice leg workout in yesterday. I like working out at night. It keeps me from eating:) and I have NO trouble falling asleep after.

Jaqcue** What are you plans for today? Is it a holiday in the US as well? Everything is closed here today.

We still have no idea what we are doing today. I have piles of laundry to do but I think I have our FL bags packed.Now I need to pack another bag for the city....what a pain!

BBL!
Lori:)

FRIDAY ! ! ! YEP IT'S FRIDAY ! ! !

Very quick drive by to say that our town was without phone lines except for land lines within the city for the most part. No phones for work, no faxes, NO INTERNET ! ! ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you say "Withdrawals" ? ? ?

And then probably when it did come back up we had the last home hockey game so that is where I was last night.

Need to catch up on y'day and today - no workout for me y'day so need to decide if I skip a cardio and go to weights today or do a cardio on Sun (which I have quite a bit of cooking to do).

And work will be busy today so not sure if I'll be back until later tonight.

Have a great day ladies - I will catch up eventually. :p

TGIF!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA it is Friday and payday .. is a holiday for most .. but we are working... so is SIL .. Most major business are working .. but schools and smaller business county and state are out!! but it is TGIF and payday .. and NO PIA .. woooohoooooo:eek::D:p

Plyo class was great .. did some new stuff that was killer ... I swear the HARDEST thing for me is burpees and flying jacks .. my breath gets lost on the first couple reps .. :mad:..

Today is rest day .. DATE NIGHT .. TRIPLE wooohooo ... think we are gonna lock the gate .. and have some alone time ;);).. cook a steak .. and watch a movie!! ;) Tomorrow is STS legs .. last in meso 2 .. WOOHOO .. my FLUFF is need and craving some cardio .. the plyo last night felt great and I felt strong ... :)

Wendy .. I am proud of you taking your rest days ..

Jen .. You will be getting stronger everyday ... and yes 2 weeks after major surgery is too soon to be thinking you are super woman (even though we all know secretly you ARE superwoman!! ;))

Jacque .. NO PHONE .. NO INTERNET .. phones I could take .. Internet .. OH MY .. glad the withdrawals did not have to last too long!!

Di .. hope you are meeting free today .. or did you say you had today off?? cant remember!!!

Lori ..when do you leave on vacation??? I know you are getting excited .. if the bags are packed I am thinking you are leaving this weekend ??? Have a safe trip .. NO SCALES .. no worries .. and ENJOY yourself!! You will LOVE the weather .. will be a big climate change for you!!!

OK .. better run ... Happy Easter everyone!! Hope the munchkins get mega Easter treats and you dont have to consume the leftovers {{insert evil grin}}... I will try to BBL to see what everyone is up to .. Have a great one!!:D

Hello.

I did a 45 minute cardio work out at the gym today. 35 minutes on the TM followed by 10 mins on the EXT. I used ITri 18/60 minutes as my guide but I skipped the cycling portion. Great work out! :D

Be back tmrw to catch up with personals.

Have a great night. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.