Damage Control....Thursday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Sleepy Heads.

Today I have step on tap. I haven't received AS yet. BOOH. I chose a cheaper shipping option and am paying the price in time. Should have just went with UPS. Live and learn I suppose! :(

Just wanted to get us started...

BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I feel better rested then yesterday morning. I had a hour long nap when I put DS to bed and then went back to bed at 12...so I had about 7 hrs.

I'm not sure what today's workout will be. I was going to go for a run but it looks wet out and I think DH is getting up earlier to go to work. I think he is trying to turn a new leaf. He will probably get up early today....but next week this time remains to be seen. As a business owner I think he should be up early. He could get alot done by getting up early and doing work when no one else is around.

Yesterdays workout was only a 50 min run so I think I will start my workout today with chest for STS and some abs....DOMS came yesterday out of no where in my legs! They were so sore! LOL

Wendy** CHEAT?? ME?? Your kidding right??? I ain't no cheater miss molly! I didn't make it through the whole thing though. I got on the TM for 10 mins, did 4 seg of plyo, TM for 7 min, 4 seg of plyo, TM for another 7 and I'm not sure if I did another 4 seg or not. I needed to be in the shower by 3:30 and it was pushing it after I got off the TM. So no...I didn't put running in place of the plyo moves but I didn't make it all the way through the workout either. I could finish it today depending on how my legs feel. It was so weird that DOMS started yesterday evening. And I will sleep while you start the thread:p;) Have fun with your step workout. I am always nervous to do step first thing in the morning cause I know I will trip up. All I can manage is one foot in front of the other!

Laura** OMG...you are to funny! I haven't heard about PIA in a while. I am thinking you are gonna blow when she is on cloud nine and you are pmsing...I know I would. I was very irritable yesterday as well and then DH tells me that one of his employees who runs the show for him, put in her 2 week notice. I offered to work for him but to tell you the truth, its not a job I think I could do. I would only do it if he was really stuck and to get rid of all the PIA I work with!

O.k....gonna get this workout started! Im making good time here!

Lori:)

Good workout this morning, surprised I squeezed it all in. I did STS chest, then 3.5 miles on the TM mixed in with circuit blast (all of it) Lots of shoulder work...loved it!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Well 2 days off workouts for me as I was home at 7 & 8 PM respectively - worked mostly at the site we'll be moving to in a few months and always end up chatting (though good info) with the Plant Manager at the end of the day. He and I have many things to take care of but it's hard to pin him down so I take advantage while everyone else is gone ! ;) Last night he paid me some nice compliments and said he has been passing them on to the new President. I am both :eek: and :D. Think all my hard work and dedication is paying off. :p

So am behind in my rotation - have missed my 45 min steady state and the "state" of my back is a little creaky for some reason so will skip that and switch the rotation around a bit. Supposed to do ME and MM this week with 4 days cardio. Want cardio this AM - S/B Step Blast - may switch that and then rearrange as I see fit. Not sure if I'm heading down to the other site today or not - have a meeting scheduled but thinking the outside party has not yet responded to the meeting. If I get home in time tonight I'll add my weightwork.

Cup 'o foffee # 2 nearly done, need to jam . . . IF I get lunch I'll be back for personals.

Seems like everyone is doing well - LOL at Lori & Wendy lately and Laura - ITA the PIA story is a doozy ! :p Diana - What are your plans for BH w/o's?

I'm back.

I did RS minus the challenge this morning. I wanted to skip the challenge in order to do a little Tonique or BBL but instead just flat out ran out of time. I got a late start cause I was busy yapping with another early riser on FB this morning.

Have a little DOMS everywhere today from doing both upper and lower body y'day. I like it. It's a nice little reminder of how hard I worked w/o being debilitating and needing Advil to cope. :)

Lori:: Okay okay, I guess you are not a cheater though you should have done some of the weight work too! :p Good to hear you ended up with DOMS. I was beginning to think something was wrong with you for not having it! ;)

Jacque:: Sounds like you sure have been working your A$$ off for your company so I am very happy to hear that someone has taken notice!!!:) To heck with following a rigid rotation while life is so crazy for you. Do what you what and what you can and save the rotation for when life slows down!

Guess that's all for now...BBL!

Last edited:
Back to report Cardio Fusion All Step premix done (minus the last blast). Drippy sweaty mess and happy to start my day now ! :p

Love the high step cuz it takes a little more effort and causes alot more sweat and tired factor - always a plus when I crave the endorphins !

Later gators ! Enjoy your Friday Eve ! (except Happy "Friday" Laura !)

Nice job with CF, Jacque! Jen did CF today as well so we were just talking about it earlier! Were your ears burning? :D

Morning Ladies ..

Well Mount Poochy did a PRE-eruption PIA blow up this morning :confused: :eek: :mad: OMG .. she is INTOLLERABLE .. i am not gonna make it thru this diet pill phase with her .. much less the SEC football season :( :mad: so you know how a volcano does a MINI eruption before she does the FULL ERUPTION .. well that was me this morning .. SAME trashtalk/disrespectful/BS about MY team :mad::mad: I took it for about 30 minutes (she was tlkn to sales guy and BS downing my team) .. well I finally had to spew my own little venom tell her she aint all that sit down and shut up .. (well with a bit more tact than that though) anyway .. so far she shut up :eek: ;) THANK GOD I am on vacation tmrw.. if I can make it a FULL 5 more hours w/o exploding I will be home free. MY WONDERFUL AUBURN TIGERS play TONIGHT and I am off tmrw .. woohoooooo .. we play MS state a SEC ranked team .. God I hope we win .. I will have to call in sick MON if we dont :p

Wendy .. I know I usually weigh the shipping price v/s the time I want it and then choose .. boo .. sorry you are waiting for it!!!

Lori .. yes PIA has been quiet lately .. and now she is on diet pills .. :confused: .. OMG I am not gonna make it ... she is too young to retire and too stuck in this town to move positions .. UGH ... got some DUCT TAPE you can mail to me to keep my big mouth shut?????

Jacque .. good to see you are ok .. and bustin AZZ at work ... no worries on the workouts .. you are getting yours in!!!!!

Di .. have you done BH workouts yet?? OMG .. they are still my #1 Favorite right now .. he is a killer!!

OK .. so I am teaching 30 min fullout PLYO class tonight since kickoff is 6:30 ... IF the gym has my floor fixed .. 1/2 the carpet was gone last night and CONCRETE only :confused: you can NOT do MY classes on concrete .. the owner is an idiot .. if it is not fixed I will be quitting for a while .. me and SIL can do our own thing at the house until first of year .. and I may move to our community center .. ?? ... ok .. have a great one .. and WWWWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR DANG EAGLE BABY!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Laura:: Jeesh, your gym gives you no end of problems huh? Sorry! :( Glad to hear you have PIA a piece of your mind! AWESOME! Hopefully she will keep quiet long enough for you to get out of there today! :D Had I known priorty mail shipping would take so long I would have paid the extra few bucks. That's what I get for trying to save a little $! :rolleyes: I emailed customer service to find out what's going on. It would be great though if the box was on my doorstep when I got home today!!!! Don't they know that I am adjusting my entire rotation just to be able to do this w/o as soon as it gets delivered!? :p

Well I heard back from customer service. They told me the pkg was shipped and said the tracking # would be included in the msg but it was not. He must've clicked send w/o adding it. LOL Something I would do! :D:p I am not going to make an issue out of it. I know it's on it's way and that's good enough for me. At this point I seriously won't be surprised if it's on my doorstep when I get home later! :)

:mad: 2 hours 10 minutes more - PIA still trash talking - for sure the diet pills enabling her already arrogant bravado :mad: .. come on FIVE O CLOCK :eek: GEESH

I'm home and a box from Cathe.com did not greet me at they door. Booh. :( There's always tmrw I suppose! Fingers crossed!!!!

Hey Ladies,

Late check-in for me. The power went out yesterday and I fixed all the downstairs clocks, but did not change the clocks in the bedroom. DH's has a battery backup...so I assumed his clock was right and set mine from his. Well, his clock was not right so we all had a late start this morning! DH was pissed...but it didn't really bother me.

I ended up doing 45 minutes of Max Interval Circuit. I'm really liking this w/o as I seem to get better at it each time I do it. Not sure what I will do tomorrow as I have an early meeting which only leaves me time for a short w/o. Maybe one of the HIIT's.

The Dr. today gave me a cortisone shot in my foot. Right now it feels pretty good. She said to expect it to hurt worse tonight, but then start feeling better tomorrow. This is only a short term solution. The long term solution is surgery. In this surgery they cut the nerve that is causing the pain. The downside is 2 or 3 toes will no longer have feeling, but she said it doesn't cause any problems for most people.

Lori-nice job getting all that done this morning. You go girl!! I've been unable to get to the rec ctr except for Tues. At some point I need to hit CST. May end up being a full body w/o on Sat or Sun instead.

Jacque-CF is a fun one, glad you enjoyed it today. It sounds like there may not be any promotions happening. I'm not happy about that at all, but it wasn't told to me, it was told to one of my coworkers who is also trying for a promotion. I'm not holding my breath, but I do expect a promotion at the beginning of the year. I don't really have any plans for the BH dvd's, but am happy to follow you or Wendy's lead when the time comes.

Wendy-you are not alone, I was short on time this morning too. Nice w/o though. Thanks for enabling me to get Tonique. I really like Sywia's personality. The discs are definitely not Cathe quality, but I am enjoying them. I've done all of Tonique Premier and Tonique2 disc 2. I was running short on time the other morning and did original BC cardio and a segment of Tonique2 disc 1. So far, so good. I'm trying to fit them in at least 3 times per week and limiting or eliminating lower body weights for now. Hope your package shows up tomorrow.

Laura-Good to know you didn't take any BS from PIA. It's not productive to talk like that about coworkers. Good you put her in her place. Hope you have a nice day with DH tomorrow. I've done the BH hour long cardio and hour long weight w/o each once. I may be following his rotation later this month though along with Jacque and Wendy.

bb in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.