Damage Control...Thursday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girlies!

Feelin' better this morning so I will definitely work out. Not sure what I'll do but I'll decide soon...

Hopefully I'll be getting on the road around 8:15 to head up to meet Jen. I'm going to try to get the trip "in pictures" for everyone on FB again like I did last year. :D

Jacque:: Seems lots are suffering the same "tired" issue these days. I wonder what's up with that? :( Thankfully I feel normal this morning. I hope to have a kick-a$$ work out! From what Jen told me, it's her pc hoarding kids that keep her away from the boards. In addition, she doesn't like to use the internet for personal use too much from work so she chooses to stay away during the work day for the most part. She will come here to read something "juicy" but rarely posts (unlike yours truly!:p). Hopefully one day she'll come back--like when her kids go off to college maybe? :D:D:D No work out for me last night. I was still exhausted and had to pack for my weekend. Will you be able to get a work out in today?

Laura:: Glad to hear the news about DH. Fingers crossed that it never develops into anything worse then what they think it is right now!!!! Yep, when I opted out of a work out I was pist that I hadn't just stayed in bed. Oh well! :rolleyes:

Lori:: LOL, posting that Bob Harper rotation link was not meant to get those who do not have the work outs to buy them. It was meant for those who already have them BUT if it enables you into purchasing them then that's fine too! :p Keep us posted on DS! Sorry for your worry. :(

Diana:: My bi's are my weakest as well. I don't know why. :confused: Wow, poor DH still isn't at 100%? I hope the docs get him fixed up soon too! Keep us posted!!! I wasn't so much sore yesterday as simply totally exhausted. My body was just T.I.R.E.D. I feel better today though so I'm goin' for it! :cool:

Alright, time to get movin'! Still gotta do some last minute packing as well!
Jen might bring her lap top so if she does, one of us will try and check in at some point over the weekend!

Have a great one girlies!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

....can someone tell Wendy its Friday?;)

Awesome sleep last night. I fell asleep with DS until 11:15 and just walked around the house like a zombie until 12:) DH woke up early so when I got up there was a coffee sitting on my night stand for me:) We still don't have the coffee situation fixed. DH said that his BIL said "don't run out and buy a new coffee pot cause someone may have one for you". Neither one of us has a b-day coming up...so I'm thinking its a Christmas gift. Now...I think they have totally lost their minds if they think I'm doing without for the next 4 months.:confused:

So I was hoping to get my long run in today. It's suppose to be warm so I will have to wait until this evening. Which might be o.k b/c I will have had lots of food to get me through it.We leave tomorrow morning for our canoe trip and we won't be back until Sunday afternoon. AND my sister and fam arrives Sunday @ 2:D

Wendy** Hope you have a good RT! You won't be suffering the comforts of home...while I on the other hand have to squat to pee and sleep in a tent:confused: Dear Lord! DH is so excited its not even funny!

Diana** Do you drink coffee before you workout? That's when I check in but sometimes its hard to catch up in the a.m. Do you have DOMS in your bics???

I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

WOO HOO IT'S FRIDAY ! ! ! ! ! ;-)

Hiya Girls ! ! !

Late night at work as I "coached" a co-manager so not home until nearly 8 PM last night. DH was in the middle of making a "kitchen sink" omlette which he happily shared with me. By the time I was settled in and ate it was way too late to do KPC. Will do it in just a few - first cup of coffee nearly finished and it's only 5:15. Slept well so am ready ready ready and will start, at least, with weighted gloves on ! :p

Wendy - I guess you are trying to extend you weekend by pretending today is Thurs again? :eek: :rolleyes: Hope your workout went well and you are off and driving to meet our long lost Jen . . . I understand about the computer thing . . . I don't come here from work either and at home DH is constantly on ours so that's why I had to wi-fi the other one ! ;) AND . . . just for the record, last night while I was reading here and eating my omlette I purchased Bob's DVD's ! They look like fun to me - I enjoy seeing what they do on BL and like the other DVD's too. :D

<<< tries to reel Lori into the 'purchasing game' too >>>

Lori - Good to hear you slept well also - seems like we all caught up last night. Busy weekend for you too, huh? I'm gonna be lying low and on Monday will be traveling south about 4 hours to one of our other locations for 2 days so will be heading out when you ladies head back in. LOL that DH is so excited about your trip - I would be - have only kayaked in a swimming pool to date, but would welcome the challenge. Have you been before? Have a grand time.

Diana - wow I can't believe DH is still having issues. Sure hope they can figure something out soon. What are you up to for the weekend? Thinking it might just be the two of us here, huh? ;) I just ordered BH so now you need to order Cathe ! :eek: Can't believe they are filming already - sounds like between BH & Cathe's new ones there will be some real goodies in our libraries for then end of the year.

Laura - am with you on the "new stuff" at work. Seems on a daily basis they are updating my computer programs and I just don't have time to sit down and learn them right now. :confused: Very time consuming figuring some of them out but, just like you and your dress, I just sit there and laugh while I'm getting frustrated ! :p Hope you got a great workout in last night and that your Friday goes quickly !

PunkyJen - has school started for you yet? I think ours starts down here next week . . .

OK - clock just seems to keep moving forward - nearly 5:30 and time to hit the workout floor.

Enjoy the day and the weekend ladies !

TGIF .. ITS FRIDAY Wendy . you silly girl!!!!

Ok .. someone pass Miss Wendy some more coffee!!! :p Isnt this the second week she has called our FRI a THURS :confused: .. but this isnt just any old Friday .. it is Friday the 13th .. and it is FRI before I start a WEEKS VACA!!!! :p:p:p WOOT WOOT!!!! :D:D:D Vegas bound soon :cool: woohooo:eek:

Wendy ... have a fun trip!! Tell Jen hello and do post some pics!! Send some winning vibes my way ...

Lori .. What are we gonna do w/Wendy.. LOL .. if you want hot .. OMG .. come down here .. the temps are cooler (around 96) but humidity is somewhere around 100% .. I walked out the door and it is just HEAVY thick air .. my hair falls .. my clothes feel wet and it is hard to breath . UGH

Jacque .. get to that workout girlie!!!! yes this new system is something else .. and I do find myself laughing .. then find myself sitting there thinking .. "WTH came up w/this crap.. I could have designed this SOOOO much better and user friendly " .. LOL

Di - hoping DH is better .. let me know if you attempt my workout ..

speaking of .. man I did it last night .. YOWZA it was good .. I sweated a ton .. my arms were shaking .. legs where shaking .. everyone LOVES that class .. one of my girls comment: "Man that class was HORRIBLE .. just HORRIBLE .. I LOVE IT" ... LOL yup . they are just as warped as some of us here!!! LOL .... OK .. have a great one ... I will not have my laptop w/me on the tripnext week .. but will try to check inw/the droid!!! Pray for safe flights .. fun times .. winnings .. and safe flight home!! :D have a great one!;)

PS

BTW: re: BH workouts .. I would TOTALLY reccommend these for anyone in our group .. they are awesome and NOT like the show BL .. they are tough . . and he is relentless ..

and he says he has a KB workout in the making right now ... so that is next on my list .. I will buy them in a heartbeat .. and yes between Cathe new w/o and BH .. our Holiday season is SET!!! ;)

and sidenote: Insanity has the asylum workouts in the works .. but think it is gonna be more like the Tony horton .. monthly workouts .. I am not interested it these .. BH and Cathe are much more effecient and SAFE!!!

Hi ladies,

No workout to report for this morning.:confused: I woke up a little late, had to take DS to football...and be to work for an early meeting. Lunch today will be Back, Hamstrings and abs!

Tonight we are going out for Chinese, a big family dinner for my niece's 17th birthday, should be a lot of fun.

btw-I uploaded some family pics from when the girls were here...check them out in photobucket...link in my signature line. I need to review a bunch of them and will get them uploaded to FB this weekend.

One of my coworkers has talked me in to running the Denver Half Marathon in October. I'm going to take a look at the training schedule...may have to jump ship on Insanity to run in the morning instead. I'm really liking my Insanity results so far...was looking forward to completing the 2 month rotation.

Wendy-have a wonderful with our Jen. My bi's are little sore, but not too bad. My legs however have been killing me all week. Between weight training and bootcamp they have been really sore...actually took some ibuprofen for them last night. Thanks for the BH rotation link!

Lori-I usually drink my coffee and checkin prior to my morning w/o. With my new schedule, it's much easier to just get going on my w/o and take my coffee to go when I head to work. Oh yes, I definitely could not wait 4 mos. for a coffee pot! Maybe your DH has fixed it.;) Hope you have a fun weekend even if you do have sleep in a tent and squat to pee!:D

Jacque-glad to see you back here everyday. My early shift doesn't leave me time to dry my hair...been leaving it curly and pulling it back in a clip. I will try to order the Cathe w/o's this weekend! KPC is awesome with weighted gloves!

Laura-have a wonderful time in Vegas, personally I hate it there. Been there 3 times and could care less if I ever go back. Wow, I've been complaining about our mid 90 temps...at least we don't have the humidity. We've dropped to the mid 80's for today. Our bootcamp trainer really pushes us...sometimes class is really...but I always appreciate her for it!

...off to a meeting...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.