Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories.

Yes it's finally Thursday but it's MY Friday! Woot! :D

Today will be Circuit Max I think. It's one of the ones I just re-purchased along w/the pre-order. It will be a nice walk down memory lane as well as a kick-arse work out I am sure! ;)

I was last to post last night so I am caught up on personals.

I'll BBL to see what's goin' on!:cool:

So much for that. I popped the dvd in the player and got as far as putting on my work out clothes (minus sneakers) and realized how incredibly "beat up" I still felt. Before you know it I was changing back into my PJ's. :p My only regret is that I didn't make the decision not to work out BEFORE I GOT OUT OF BED so I could still be sleeping! BOOH!

Good Morning!

Up to get ready for work and trying to decide if I wanna workout or not. I am thinking about doing hill repeats later today. The hill I run is closer to work then it is home so I could leave from work, run back and get my jeep and then pick DS up. Which means I kind of need to get to work early so I can leave early:confused:

We went out for wings and a drink last night. It was nice and I don't think I ate to much but thats another reason why I feel the need to workout after eating icky stuff. OR I could just get on the TM now for a fast 30 mins run....Oh dear...what to do,what to do?;)

Wendy** I haven't done CM in a while either but it certainly is a goodie. I have done it since DS was born, I know that much. Its to bad you didn't actually do it though:p LOL I was lying in bed for a while and I was successful in falling back to sleep for about 45 mins or so.

I will come back later and catch up on personals!

Lori:)

Good morning girls !

I'm raising my hand too as far as being sleepy and not having the energy to workout much. After being up early yesterday and then waking up at 1:30 AGAIN, I fell asleep and woke once more so did not want to get up when DH left at 4:30. Stayed down until after 6. Am still tired and wishing we had a nice sunny morning to wake me up but we are having morning beach fog lately. Y'day I didn't make it all the way through MM - finished up the bis & tris this AM. Was heating up quite a bit just doing bi's? KPC is on tap after work tonight.

Wendy - so, yes, I know just how you felt this morning ! Perhaps you'll do something after work or just take a rest day if your body tells you you need it. Thinking you and Jen have your weekend planned for tomorrow . . . know you'll have a blast. So why has she deserted us here? :p;) Tell her we miss her ! ! !

Lori - what did you end up doing after all? So I was picturing DD with curly hair and straight extensions if she doesn't feel like straightening it? Guess she'll have to once they are on, huh? Did you try out the new sneaks yet?

Diana - Great job on getting the waist whittled and the leg and ab def. Is is just Insanity and better eating? I'm another who is thinking the BMI testing is crazy these days. They should be going by blood work and fitness tests. Have them let you lead a bootcamp workout and see what they say . . . :eek:

Laura - good/bad that the funeral wouldn't fit everyone inside. Wow - that is long ! Yep, I'm with you about laughing - got a co-worker who constantly is amused by how much I laugh. I tell him you have to cuz you can't control everything nor worry about what is in the past ! Hope you have a bang up time in Vegas (I know you will !). Just plan lots of things to do and walk all over and then you can enjoy your meals. Next week will be a new beginning !

PunkyJen - hope you made it to Phoenix OK and the tmove for DS and trip are going well.

Later ladies . . .

Happy almost Friday!!! woohoo

OK .. so DH Dr visit went well .. the short of the long of it is .. this "discomfort" he is feeling is more than likely the diverticulitus and he gave him round of antibiotics for that.. if the pain doesnt go away in a month he is to come back and he will do another ultra sound and CT of the abdomen .. if pain does subside .. then he is to come back in 3 mnths and they will do the test ..IF the test show the pollyp has grown any he will remove the gallbladder .. said pollyps in gallblader are known for turning into nasty cancer .. so he is gonna monitor him closely .. SOOOOOO Dr Laura WILL BE making sure stubborn@$$ follows DR advice and follows up on it .. but I feel better about it now!! :) No workout to report b/c we didnt get home till late ... :( .. will have to make up for it tonight !!! :eek:

Wendy ... man getting out of bed is the hardest part of getting up .. LOL .. poor thing .. too bad you missed out on the extra sleep :(

Lori .. we ate out yesterday .. it was awesome .. had chicken fresco . . grilled chkn brest w/balsamic sauce w/tomato on top - steamed broccoli - and garlic mashed potatoes .. WOW it was soooo good .. it was big enough I ate 1/2 .. brought other 1/2 to work for lunch .. MMM MMM MMM

Hello to all that follow ..

Tonight's class is Plyo mish mosh .. the BC style kickarse workout I emailed ya'll!! :eek: :confused: :D OK .. have a great one .. I have a new system I am trying to learn at work .. so as much as I hate it better get busy!! LOL ;) :D

Hi Girls.

Just checking in from work and its almost time to go home. I think I will stay for another 30 mins or so then Im outta here. My manager didn't leave at all today and I don't know why he does that. Its almost as if he thinks he is to busy to leave but what he does...is follow me from one room to the next:confused: So irritating! Its drives me insane. Im pretty sure he can pick up the vibe I am giving off. Anyway...he is gone now!

I ended up getting on the TM earlier. I did 4 miles in 35 mins. And I also did MM should,bics and tris! Tomorrow is suppose to be my long run but we have an apt at 1:00 to see the speech pathologist re: DS's speech. I spoke with his teacher today and I think she as some concerns about him as well. She would know more then I b/c she is around children so much. Sometimes I get a knot in my stomach b/c I hope he just needs to play catch up! She said that today was the first time that he actually fed himself:confused: Now...he feeds himself at home but there are times I do have to chase him around b/c if I didn't he wouldn't eat. And of course his speech is a big issue. Hopefully we will see what she thinks tomorrow. I don't think they think there are any other issues.

Wendy** I will have to view that website when I get a chance. I think you are trying to get us allll to buy those dvds!;)

Jacque** I didn't want to get out of bed very bad either...but I feel ok when I am up. Stupid pot wouldn't work again today. It worked for DH yesterday morning when he woke up. Of course me coffee was long gone by then. Did you enjoy your workout this a.m? DD's hair extensions can be taken out, they aren't the ones you leave in. So when she straightens her hair all over she will put them in, not when its left curly. LOL

Laura** I would have DIED yesterday if I had to stayed in that heat. I went home b/c the AC wasn't working, changed and came back again. I can't tolerate the heat and its doesn't get nearly as hot here as it does in your neck of the woods. Keep an eye on that DH of yours.....

Diana** Where are you today? I don't think I would be able to handle a no cathe routine.....I just enjoy her workouts to much.

O.k...I may bbl. If not I will be here in the a.m!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

My new earlier hours do not leave me time to check-in before work. This morning was PCC and I had to cut that short about 7 minutes. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this soon. I need Wendy's drive...I would stay on the forums, news, email ....and then miss my workout time. Best for me to stay away from the pc until after my w/o.

Made it to the rec ctr for biceps and shoulders...it was tough. I haven't done this routine for at least 3 weeks, and biceps are my weakest link. Tonight is bootcamp class!

DH is going back to the Dr. today because he is not getting better. Hopefully they can get this figured out soon.

Wendy-you must be pretty sore to miss a w/o. It was your body saying it needed a rest day. Say Hi to Jen for us....and have a great time this weekend. I'm going to check the BH link for his rotation....thanks.

Lori-am starting work earlier and it cuts into my pc time. Once I get into the routine I'll try checking in...in the a.m. I do miss Cathe...but Shaun is nice to look at. I'll be doing some circuits probably next week during the rest week. Hope all goes well with the therapist. Kids learn quickly so hopefully his speech will improve with a little therapy.

Jacque-sounds like you are back into a w/o schedule...even with your sleep deprivation. MM is a goodie. I need to preorder soon if I'm going too...Cathe will be filming.

Laura-your dinner sounds delish! Definitely keep an eye on your man...they are so stubborn at times. Glad his docs are keeping a close eye on him. Wish I could join you at class tonight...right up my alley!

I gotta get back to work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.