Damage Control...Thursday

Good Morning!

Yesterday I was kept going as usual. The weather isn't quit as nice today so I don't know what we will be doing. Back to work tomorrow but that's ok cause I need to get some studying done! Hopefully it will be a quiet weekend at work.

Need to get my resume done and submitted at some point today. I don't what to put it off to long b/c closing date for the job is Aug 11th. I always wonder how many other people apply on a job and how many are actually qualified!

Wendy** Nothing to SAY! Nothing to report!!!;) Your so boring!!!

Todays workout will probably be a shorter run and UB!

BBL!
Lori:)

Lori,

So what UB work out are you thinking of doing? I am getting my Cathe dvds minus the pre-order today. So excited. Like Christmas in August! LOL So did you pre-order???

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I managed most of PCC, had to cut it a little short since I'm back to the early morning weekly meetings with our European counterparts. It's a yearly project and I've been included the last 2 years.

I've been called in to assist a team I used to work on...to help them get through their system upgrade and move all the existing jobs to the new platform. The project was scheduled to be complete in April. The project manager doesn't have any EDI experience and but is finally starting to understand why it is taking so long. I expect another 2 months or so before this project can be wrapped up.

This morning is Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. It is also HS registration and football registration. I'm working from home today so I can head up to the school with DS this afternoon. HS is so expensive. At least I know now, it was a real shock with my first DS.

Oh yeah, we finally sold our old jeep!!! We had to take a loss on it since DH put so much into when we first bought it. The money is big help right now. I have a budget put together to try to help us. It's difficult when we bring home less money year over year. With our insurance increase and DH's 2.5% paycut it all adds up. Oh yeah, and lets not forget paying for the kids car insurance.

Wendy-So you and Laura have already ordered!! Enjoy your rest day. Me too, I want a new phone..the droid incredible. It's not in our budget, but our contract is up with AT&T and its a good time to switch.

Lori-Will you be preordering. I really want to but will have to hold off for a bit. Good luck with your job opportunity. It's nice to know what else is available and the type of pay you qualify for. The hills, they are short but steep. We also didn't do 40 hills at one time, they were 10 at a time interspersed with suicide drills. Then we did walking lunges, my legs were shaking.

Laura-not sure if you saw my email...I'm giving your w/o a try this weekend. The plyo, lunge, squat section looks super tough.

Morning Jacque and PunkyJen. bbl

Wendy-What w/o did you order?

I re-ordered what I had previously sold thinking I wouldn't use them and now I want them back! :p

RS+
PH+
KC/KM

I also ordered the BODY BLAST TIMESAVER dvd. Never had it for some reason and it looks good. It's really it's own little "no brainer" rotation and that's part of what is drawing me to it! :)

I also want SB/SJP back as well as possibly TERMINATOR but I will wait on those...hopefully they will come around in the weekly sales and I will pick them up then.

Morning Ladies ..

Well this morning started off sad .. heard news that one of our most beloved person in our neighborhood died this morning :( she lived a full and DIGNIFIED life .. walked thru life w/class and you never saw her without a smile on her gentle face :( the world and everyone in it is going to miss a shining light and a person of character and class that we can only hope to strive for!! :(

anyway - hate to be a downer .. she lived a full life .. but it still is sad!!!

Wendy - I am glad someone else gets as excited about recieving new torture workouts as I do!!! ;)

Lori - good luck on the resume' making ..

Di - I got your email .. I cant wait for you to try it and let me know what you think!! (I use 130 BPM music) .. it is a TUFF workout .. and I am planning on doing it again tonight .. IF the room is not hot ..

hello to all that follow-

We are STILL under an extreme heat warning . . we got some rain yesterday that helped for a bit .. chances of it today to .. we will see .. it is bad when it is 80 degrees in the morning .. and the humidity is so high the air is SO THICK at 7:00 a.m.:confused: OK .. have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!:D

Diana:: I would love a Droid or something along those lines as well but the data pkg fees turn DH off. Not sure I can convince him on that one. Will probably end up with a much more boring phone! :(

Laura:: So sorry such a wonderful woman has passed but glad to hear she was such a great person in life! YES ofcourse I am excited about the new vids! OMG! I didn't exercise this morning so I can go home and do one of my "new" work outs tonight if I want to! How awesome is that!? :D

Di and Wendy .. I have the Droid phone .. LOVE LOVE LOVE it .. and the fees are not bad!!! In fact it has an ap that you can download and you can tether the droid to your laptop and use it's 3 G network .. and it is MUCH faster and more reliable (nock on wood) .. in fact so much so I am gonna cancel my verizon card for the laptop .. so the fees would actually be the SAME as what I was paying for a phone and wireless .. :D.. give me a problem I can find a solution .. (or work around) :p .. yes .. I am an ENABLER .. BIG TIME!!! :D ;)

Laura:: I am not tech savvy so I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps for that reason I should probably stay away from the Droid! :p

Hi Ladies,

OMG, it took 2 hours to get Jerod registered for HS. It never took this long when my older boys were there. It was awful, but I heard it was even worse yesterday. Glad that is over with.

I was decluttering and came across 2 $25 Itunes gift cards. I need some new workout music for my ipod, any suggestions? I listen to kelly clarkson, black eyed peas, nickelback, ashley simpson, pink etc. I like the top 40, hip hop/pop, rock...I guess I like a variety.

DS1 had an Iphone for 2 years and just switched to the DROID, he loves it more than his Iphone which I didn't think was even possible. I have a blackberry and it can do tethering also, but we canceled the data plan so it doesn't matter anyway. We were paying $60, $30 per BB for the data plan and felt it wasn't worth it. I have 5 pc's in my house and prefer to do email and FB on a pc rather than my phone. I would love to use some of the apps though. You can do everything with a cell phone now. I can't even afford it, not sure how all these young kids are doing it.

Wendy-wish I knew you wanted the BB timesaver. I would've sent it to you as I never use it. We pay about $240/mo for internet, cable tv and phone...its an additional $140 for our cell phone family plan. I think DS pays about $100 for his Droid. Everything is so expensive, or maybe it just seems that way since we are bringing in less moolah!

Laura-sorry to hear about your dear neighbor. Hugs. I'm hoping to get the Droid incredible, maybe around xmas or they will have BOGO like they did for the Droid's. Looking forward to Laura's sweatfest this weekend.

back to work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.