Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

So I got up intending to w/o this morning and take tmrw as my rest day but that is changing....lol. I got up later then usual and wasn't ready to work out when the clock said it was time so now I have no time! I am considering doing it tonight but that is never a garuntee so today may be my rest day after all! My legs are still yelling at me, btw! Gotta love it!:D

Lori:: It's Thursday. Asking me now how my weekend was is useless. I can't remember that far back!:p Sorry your boss is around irritating you lately. Hopefully he will start to make himself scarce again soon!:D Sorry about the cold. I hope you are able to kick it quickly!

Guess that's all for now....BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

Back to regular check in time:) I don't like it when I don't get to check in!:mad:

I had good sleep last night. I took a nap with DS, then I went back to bed around 12 and didn't get up until 8! So I think I have caught up on my missed sleep:)

I am trying to figure out what todays workout will be. I kinda want to do my long run but Im not sure when I can fit it in. I only have to do 23 kms, which isn't to long. I can't believe marathon day will soon be here:confused::confused: Where does time go anyway??

Wendy** Talk about short term memory:p Do you even remember that you went away last weekend?;) I hate it when I get up to late to workout but not enough time to go back to sleep either. I never have a problem getting up now. Probably b/c of this on call thing. I know that if I don't get a workout in in the a.m, then it probably won't happen. If I work out in the evening then I have to do my hair again before I go to bed, just in case I get called out. Normally I would just put my hair in a braid and go to sleep....then I wake up looking like a disaster! I don't know when my boss will start making himself scarce. He was even into the habit of being there on weekends but he is catching on to the fact that no one else works on weekends. They work hard all week and then take the weekends off. They probably even throw in the towel early on weekends. I think he thought he was going to have to be there 24/7 to prove a point.

I will bbl to report my workout. I also have a playdate this afternoon but it is kind of depending on my workout. Maybe I should just workout now and take DS out to play with his friends. Maybe I shouldn't be so selfish! LOL

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Woo Hoo - Fri. eve and a couple hockey games to boot !

Last night was MM. It seemed long - probably because I didn't get started until after 6:30 PM. DH and I were trying to decide which game(s) to go to and which to sell. Tonight's game is at 6 PM and Sun is at 5 PM. Both are to be televised on a channel WE DO GET. DH has a hockey game tonight at 10:15 so he wanted to go Sun. Prices for selling tix tonight are $50 min less than for Sun game so we're going tonight - should be over and he should be able to go to his game on the way home too. DH says everyone is betting on Detroit - I'm secretly crossing my fingers our guys can do something this year.

Wendy - LOL you can't remember the weekend. That I can remember and forgot what I did last week at work. No brain for me these days. Hope you get your workout in today, but if not, you are getting very flexible . . . good job ! :p

Lori - I'm with you and feel withdrawals when I don't get here. Even if I have no workouts to report . . . I like to stay in touch with my "peeps" ! ;)
I'll double that hoping your bosses will chill and let you post more often. Did you end up working out and then taking DS to his playgroup? So has DH gotten tix to the game yet? That was super exciting at the end ! Man what a great job Montreal did. Lovin' it cuz if, by some chance, the Sharks go farther, we will have home ice all the way through !

Gotta jet to get in early to get home early . . . Hey Diana and Laura !

Lori:: A/C! That's right! Thanks for reminding me! :p It was fun and I ALMOST came home a winner! :)

Jacque:: Good job on the work out! Yeah, flexibility is my middle name now! :p

ETA:: Happy Birthday to Me. I ordered the other 2 Tonique discs this morning!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Step Blast is on the agenda this morning...but I've been looking at the news/weather online and may have to do a shorter w/o.

Yesterday the weather was close to 80, and today I wake up to snow.:eek:It's supposed to be rain/snow mix for the next 3 days.

bbl for personals.

Diana:: Wow that's crazy weather you are having! Gosh I haven't done SB in over a year I'll bet! :eek:

ETA:: Actually, I don't even think I still OWN it!:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Hey Darlins ...

It is MY FRIDAY!!! :D wooohoooooo Biloxi then ThunderBeach here I come~!:D :D :cool:

Well I got home and DH had to pick up the 1 ton truck from shop .. OMG he was soooooo illllll .. the guy gave him the run around .. he has had the truck for 2 weeks .. and think he just started on it ysty.. we were going on the truck to Biloxi to pick up cattle trlr for friend .. anywho .. they had it out .. he did rush job on truck .. and DH WAS PI$$D :confused: .. then to top it off this morning .. there is a puddle of something under the truck (trsnms fluid??)...:confused: :mad: .. AND he says that his more expensive antenna was SWAPPED for a cheaper one :mad: :mad: :mad: OMG .. this repair cost about $2000 too ... I would hate to be the dude that answers the phone w/DH on the other end of it today .. GEEESSH ... OH MAN .. just hoping his mood improves for a nice weekend .. needless to say .. we wont be going on the truck .. will be in my car (which suits me) .. but he is PI$$ED~

Wendy .. OK .. where did you order the Tonique disc?? direct from her site or from another site??? you super duper enabler person .. :rolleyes: ... gotta get them now!!!!! :p

Lori .. hope the cold goes away .. it is prbly the running and your weather .. I wish I could ship you some 80 degree temps and sunshine!!! :cool:

Jacque .. sending winning vibees for the SHARKS!!! GOOOO SHARKS!!!

Di .. snow again .. GEESSHHH .... I need to ship YOU some sunshine and 80 degree temps too ...

hello to all that follow ...

have ya'll seen news about oil spill in the Gulf .. they are saying by FRI it will stretch all the way to Chandeler Island .. OMG .. that is getting MIGHTY CLOSE to our fishing waters .... :( .. I gotta call our LA buds and find out what is going on .. b/c by tmrw it will be all over their fishing and shrimping waters .. :( .. TERRIBLE!!!

OK .. soooo today .. is errands at lunch ... then tonight is 4 step torture!! (insert evil smirk) .. then tomorrow I am on VACATION ... have I mentioned that before ;) :eek: :p have a great one!

Last edited:
laura:: i tried to order from amazon but they only had 1 of the 2 discs i wanted. i tried to order from totalfitnessdvds.com but they were sold out of everything so i ordered direct from the Tonique site. only $4.95 for shipping. not bad. let's see how fast they get here!:) have fun this weekend! how long will you be away for?

Last edited:
Hey Girlies,

So I ended up getting my butt kicked by Shaun T. this morning, PCC. OMG, those stinkin' level 1 drills never get any easier! Not sure what's going on at lunch but I may run some errands. Looks like DS games for Saturday may be rained/snowed out so I could do my errands then. Who knows.

Lori-sorry you are feeling a bit under the weather. Maybe the stress of mary training is taking a toll on you. Are you getting in the necessary rest days young lady???

Jacque-I though MM seemed long yesterday too. It is 72 min if I remember right so it is a bit longer anyway. Glad I have someone joining me in this rotation. Will you be doing SB? This is a fun w/o for me but I just didn't have time for it this morning. No worries though, I felt totally worked out after my session with Shaun T. I didn't know the Sharks were up against the Red Wings. Good Luck!!! They are a tough team for sure.

Laura-short week for you missy! Sorry about the mishap with the truck. ITA, it should've been done already if they've had it for 2 weeks! Have tons of fun this weekend and sending winning vibes your way!

Wendy-more enabling...seriously girl...you never give up! Love that about you. I'm determined to get BBL and will be asking for that for Mother's day. We'll see how that goes.

Time to get back to work.

Diana:: I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get Leandro for Mother's Day!;) I almost have Jen convinced to give Tonique a try...well except for the mat work out! LOL

Lori:: My throat has been scratchy all day today. I am taking vitamin C and doing my best to get enough rest and am only exercising 5 days a week. If I get sick again already I don't know what I'll do!:mad:

Wendy .. ok girlie .. got the DVD ordered ... I went w/amazon .. soooooooo we will see .. what is a couple more DVD to add to my already 1000's.. LOL ;) I think I will like them though ... amazon didnt have the matt workout .. I may wait till you do yours and let me know how it is .. you are my workout guinnie pig!! :p my body thanks you!!!:p

Laura: Oh I am so excited for you! Did you get both the original Tonique and Tonique 2 then? You will have a major love/hate relationship with these work outs! ;) Can't wait to hear what you think! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.