Damage Control ThUrSdAy!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals!:)

I decided to start my day early rather then not work out at all.....are you surprised??:p For some reason I don't feel tired even though I should. We didn't go to bed until 12'ish and then DS woke up and got into bed with us:confused: I wasn't sleepy at all...I think it was the diet pepsi I drank. I finally got to sleep and up again at 6. There will be enough going on at work today that I shouldn't get tired.

I checked in late last night and caught up on personals then....

Jacque** So you like the duties Im guessing? I am wondering what the new owners will have in store for moi. I think invoicing will be done right away but that's about it!

O.k....I will bbl if I get a chance. May be to many eyes at work and it may not be as crazy as I think!

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow.

I only have a few personals from y'day to catch up on so I'll wait a bit until more check in today.

This morning I did High and Tight ankle weight work (with 2# weights), 6 minute abs and 1 time thru the HiiT DWP to get a quickie sweat in there. Tmrw is a toss up between straight cardio or a cardio and weights circuit. What do y'all think I should do? :D

Gotta jet but BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I have to be to work early this morning for a meeting. My workout time is pretty short today so DWP and abs should work nicely this morning. Last night I actually had time...so I did C&B. Much to my surprise, I went heavier than the last time I did STS. I'm using my previous w/o cards as a guideline. I did the 1rep test for the first round of STS but didn't do it for this last time.

Jacque-sorry you hurt your back. Hopefully it won't put you back too far. You could just rearrange the order of the w/o's to do the other body parts first. Nice that you are getting more responsibilily...hopefully the pay will come too.

Lori-of course you worked out this morning.....I wouldn't expect anything less!

Wendy-I say go for a circuit....or an Insanity w/o!!:p Nice job this morning. Is this the first time you used the ankle weights with this w/o?

Gotta run...bbl

Hey girlies!

I enjoyed my afternoon w/DH .. he caught the most fish . . they were biting good for a while .. we got home and ate LATE .. which I HATE ... and we ate FRIED fish {surprise surprise} ... UGH .. so my tummy is rebelling this morning .. big time :confused: .. today they are having a vegetable lunch to raise money for cancer ... so it will be a healthy lunch at least .. usually these lunches are REAL fattening .. I am finally NOT doming .. LOL .. :eek: ... but today is probably HEAVY legs in the gym .. followed by 4 step torture tonight :eek: I am sure I will be DOMing away tmrw!:p

Lori ..sending positive work vibes .. hope the new owners/mngmt works out well ... and everything goes smoothly! SIL has put on a couple of pounds .. so she looks a bit better than she did .. but still soooo thin .. you can see her bones in her shoulders and back and ribs .. TOO thin!!!! Hey .. your DH may just be trying to plan a vacation surprise for you ... ;).. maybe that is why he is being so weird about it!!

Wendy .. is this first time w/ankle weights on BBL ... I cant bring myself to do it yet .. I am cramping so bad after the stupid band work I feel like I cant move!! LOL .. IA w/Di .. go for a circuit w/o today .. get cardio and weight work in ..

Di .. DOMstr fits me!! Lord knows I have been DOMing since DEC .. LOL .. but I do go at it HARD .. and I keep changing up my routines .. so that is one reason I am always sore .. maybe my classes should be called Poochy's DOMing Shock Body Class!!!! :p

Jacque ..man hate you pulled your back out .. that is NOT good . GEESH are we injury prone or what??? I know how frustrating it is too .. :mad:.. hoping it is strained and not pulled or torn ..

Hello to all that follow!!!

Gotta jet .. first of the month AND a full moon!! you know what that means .. asylum is about to be kicked into high gear!!! I am not on counter today but will be tmrw .. so need to get my work caught up .. have a great day and great workouts!!

OH ... and happy APRIL FOOLS day!! :p :eek:

Morning ladies !

Well I forgot to mention last night that I did do Bum Bum and my Bum is feeling it along with my calves. Yippee ! I am very surprised since both were already toasted from Cathe (in person ! :p) last weekend. My legs seems stronger just from those few days. Kinda makes me think it might be fun to do a weekend here and there, perhaps once per month, with the same types of workouts - multiple times per day. Like two or three, maybe 2 Cathe and a BBL on Sat & Sun both. Yes, I say that but will I ever do it? Anyone up for that Challenge in another month or so? ? ? :eek:

Lori - hope all goes well at work today and that good things happen for you. I am excited to do some Organizational Development (would be new responsibilities and additional experience), especially since our Plant Manager and new President are very good at it with lots of guidance. The Pres has me working with the Sr. VP of Sales on some employee issues right now - will be working with the VP of Strawberries on a couple others - and helping the Plant Manager with redesigning/training a few people at two of our smaller sites. All great things that will help me feel productive. So Yes, I am happy about it and always like new challenges. Hard part is the juggling of all of them at once in addition to my other work and then finding the time. Usually spills over into some "homework" but I don't have kids so not too hard for me.

Wendy - weights, huh? Is that usual or not? I can't remember - but I did it as is the first time. Reminds me I bought some weighted gloves at the RT. Perhaps a round of Kickboxing with gloves is in order soon !

Diana - the back is not too bad today - heated last night but think I may ice a bit today and stretch. Think I'm going to go at this last Meso doing them as "written" other than I may speed it up a bit with some extra cardio on days I can fit it in. We'll see. I do have a review in July so the timing and being able to prove my worth is perfect. Not sure how they will be handling all this, but our move is in Sept and I was told that there will be adjustments for those of us in mgmt to bring us a little closer to market rate. I will have faith since I see a different mgmt team than the past few years.

Laura - good job getting SIL to listen. All she needs to do is find out how much quicker you heal by laying off and treating the injury and she'll be a "believer" in what you are telling her. Good for both of you ! LOL at Diana's new name for you DOM'er ! :D

Jennifer - have a safe drive back today and very nice reunion with the family. Good job on the clean eating ! That is such a large part of the battle. Moving around is great - it need not be a killer Cathe workout to be beneficial. You are on vacation (well Cathe was not really a vacation in the workout dept !:eek:) but you'll get back on schedule and coupled with your new eating style things will fall into place for you quickly. I really enjoyed hearing how much better you feel - that is the most important part - taking care of ourselves the best we can !

Off for now . . . enjoy the day ladies !

Hello!

This would be my 2nd time using ankle weights with high and tight and ouch is right! :eek: Love it though. ;)

Yeah, I agree with the circuit decision for tmrw as well! It will either be KCM Bootcamp or Jillian's frontside/backside circuit set. Either way it'll be an hour long kick butt circuit! :D

Gotta go for now. BBL!

Beautiful - Insane - Day

Back to report change of plans .. did BBL BUMBUM today at lunch .. left a sweaty mess ... and now the legs and bumbum are quivering .. may have to rethink my mish mosh for tonight ..

.. and when I walked into my fitness room .. OMG .. they have opened ALL the blinds and SHADES .. and pulled them back to where the gym and the PUBLIC can see in .. NO DOUBT for the ZUMBA class :mad: :mad: :mad: I am TICKED .. my girls are NOT gonna like being on display :mad: :mad: :mad: .. UGH .. zumba people may be "dancing" but my girls are working out .. as in butt in air .. legs in air ... sweaty mess UGH

Hey Girls!:)

Late check in for moi. DD is out, DS is in bed and DH is going to hockey! Its pretty quiet here now. Great time to catch up on personals.

Work was good today. The new way of doing things is pretty easy! I actually "listened" which makes things easier to remember:p Now I have to show everything to my coworker. It seems as if she isn't going to have that much on my plate which means....more money for me?? Why you ask? LOL She use to do the accounting so she made more money then me. Now that it appears she is relieved of her duties they aren't going to bring her down to my pay. They will be more likely to bring me up to her pay. I will let it go for a couple of weeks, feel things out just to make sure before I bring it up.

My workout was 3.5 miles on the TM, DWP and abs ( seems like DWP was on everyones mind today!). I will have more time tomorrow cause its a holiday and no one will be around.

Wendy** Good job getting your workout done. I received a email today re: $8 off BBL...almost tricked me into ordering it!

Diana** How was your meeting? Boring?? Meetings are always boring;)

Jacque** I am up for any challenge once this running challenge is over with. I may not want to run anymore after I run 26.2 miles!

Laura** Glad to hear you had a great day with DH. I wouldn't want everyone looking at me while I was working out either, blinds down please!

Oh my... I am watching The Office now. Anyone else watch it? Its the wedding one where Andy does a split, lands on his car keys and rips his baggola! LOL

BB in the a.m!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.