Damage Control on a ThUrSdAy!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Sooooo did not want to get out of my nice warm bed....but here I am! I am not 100% sure what today's workout will be. I am leaning towards a run and then some leg exercises. Either that or a run and legs circuit. That probably is possible with the leg moves from B&G's cause she switches them up quit often.

Gonna read yesterday's thread and see what I missed!

Lori:)

I'm with on the not wanting to get out of bed, Lori! And now I am stalling on starting my w/o so it's going to have to be a short one today! It was supposed to be Bum Bum and some kickboxing but it's going to have to be one or the other now b/c I am having a love affair with my coffee cup this morning! ;)

Laura** Ha! Sounds like you had a interesting day yesterday! Not getting cra done is the all time worst, especially when there is someone following you around. I don't have that problem, DH never goes shopping with me. My "friend" contacted me afterwards. I was actually on the phone with our other friend telling her what was going on (b/c if anyone would have known why she was mad...she would have) and she text me back. Going on about how her GF was sick and yada, yada. The thing is...we use to be really close. The 3 of us would plan to go out together, there would always be a big wardrobe meeting and now we don't do any of that stuff. But she has changed alot and I probably have to....she isn't the same person I met 8 yrs ago. She is more into materail things and her marriage is falling apart. Anyway, I guess I have to get use to the fact that she likes to hang out with who she hangs out with. Weather she has more fun with them....or its the fact that she hangs out with people who don't like their husbands either! LOL Who knows. I have thought about it a million and one times and I never come up with the answers. I don't want her around the way she is now anyway...to fake! Hope you have a good weekend!

Diana** Outside barefoot?? In all that snow?? Our weather sucked yesterday and it doesn't look very nice out there now but its still dark. Everything looks wet!

We had takeout yesterday evening for supper and I felt gross even before I ate it and then I felt gross all night. It wasn't even that bad, just a chicken burger but my belly is making some weird noises now! And tonight I am suppose to be going out with the girls for nachos and wings! Barf!

BBL to report!

So Abs Rapido is a goodie! It's a 10 min anhilation of the obliques. Currently my fave muscle to work and it's paying off! :D They use weights so I used only 3#. I don't need my waistline growing by using heavy weights here! Loved it though! Can't wait to try Upper Cuts tmrw!

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm officially on vacation!!! I will be packing my bag this afternoon! I plan on having tons of fun this weekend.

I woke up with a sinus headache this morning and DH is staying home sick. He finally caught what Zach and I had. Also, my shoulders are so sore this morning and took me a few minutes to figure out why...it's due to KPC with weighted gloves yesterday. This morning the plan is CCC, and tonight I have bootcamp class. I missed the last 2 classes because I was sick.

Lori-actually I was walking on the dry driveway. Because we shoveled and then the sun came out, the part I was walking on was warm and dry. The temps are supposed to be close to 50 today so there should be a lot more melting. I think running/leg circuit sounds fun.

Wendy-nice w/o this morning! Did you see my question yesterday....Is BBL anything like Debbie Siebers (slim in 6) or Jari Love?

Laura-hope you were able to get everything for DH's party tonight.

Morning Jen & Jacque!

Diana:: Yeah I saw the question. Meant to get back for personals but just never did. IMO, no, it's not like Jari or SS. Not as many reps!!! His rep counts are very reasonable.

Super duper fly by for now.

Well Spring was in the air way too much y'day - headache city - nothing but the couch, my rice bag and ice bag last night. A bit better today - we had rain last night and hopefully no breeze today. I'll be pi$$ed off if I have a headache tomorrow or in SD ! :mad:

Will BBL - hoping to get 1/2 day off since I surely didn't get to packing last night.

Happy Thursday (Friday for me and Diana ! ! ! ) WOO HOO !

Hi Girls!

Workout was ME abs, 5 miles on the TM and standing work of B&Gs. Tomorrow I was hoping to get out for my long run, hopefully I won't be sore!

Diana** I hope you have a good trip, Im sure you will! So jealous!

Jacque** Hope that headache stays away for you! Have a good trip!!!

I may bbl!

So when do the SD roadtripper girls leave? :D

Good work out Lori!:)

My hamstrings are sore and very tight. I am trying to stretch them good but apparently it's not good enough. Perhaps after I FINALLY finish this month's rotation I will give BBL a rest for a week before starting the new rotation. We'll see how they feel!

Hey Ladies,

Back to report that CCC and med ball abs is done! I'm heading up to shower and pack.

Wendy-good to hear BBL is not like Jari or Debbie...you know how I feel about those types of w/o's! Jacque and I both depart tomorrow morning. I think I'm the first to arrive so will be hanging out at the airport waiting on a few other gals. That reminds me, I need to stop at the ATM today.

Lori-Nice workout Lori. I probably wouldn't have done B&G if I had a long run scheduled for the next day. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you though.

Jacque-hope that headache disappears quickly. Make sure to bring some allergy meds if your susceptible, wouldn't want you to be miserable on the RT.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.