Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just a quick one to get us started...gotta hit the floor runnin' if I wanna get my work out done!

BBL!:)

I'm back...eating breakfast. :)

My work out is done. I opted out of Pure Cardio for the sake of my wonky hip and decided to do KCM 30 MTF Bootcamp. I had done the cardio premix of this work out once before but that's it so it was nice to finally do the full work out. I turned on the premix that does w/u and both 30 min work outs and did as much as I had time for. I think I got most of the way through it only missing maybe 5-10 mins at the end. I used lighter weights then I normally would b/c I just did Sculpt y'day and have it on tap for tmrw again with the beginning of week 4 of my rotation. Anyway, KCM BC was a goodie. I enjoyed it. :)

Lori:: Funny you asked if I was working at your job b/c as I was posting y'day about having nothing to do I was thinking about throwing in a rib about feeling like Lori cause I'm at work with nothing to do! LOL :p So what time did DH get home last night? Did he cook??

Gotta jet...BBL!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Had a nice evening last night. We got into the hot tub for a couple of drinks, watched a bit of tv and went to bed. It was late when we went to bed though but I feel good today.

I am on the fence about going for a my long run today. I am trying to figure out if DH can take a long lunch break. I have to do 26 kms which I think, is little over 16 miles. And of course my eating this a.m kinda depends on if I am going for a run b/c I want to get some good carbs in before I go. I lay in bed last night thinking about the route I could take. I had a certain route I was doing when I was training for the 20 k race and the route was exactly 20k. It may not seem as long b/c there are lots of little st's involved. I just need to figure out how to add on another 6 kms. I really hope I can get it done today cause there is no way I am going to be able to do that this weekend.

Wendy** Yes...we ate last night...LOL. But it was 7'ish before we ate:mad: I don't like eating that late and b/c we ate so late it was late before DS went to bed. We let him stay up until 8:30, then he tossed and turned for a bit. I thought he might sleep in but no way...he was up around 8'ish. Good job getting your workout done. You are really into the swing of early morning workouts, aren't you? Having a boring day is o.k here and there but the days when I REALLY can't find anything to do, Im kinda lost. For the most part I can create stuff to do. First when i started there I had nothing to do and there was only so much cleaning I could do. A 12 hr shift felt like eternity!

Thats it for moi!! Must go get some breakfast...start my eating for the day!

Lori:)

Lori:: I hate eating late too. My mom historically doesn't have dinner ready before 6:45-7:00pm any time we eat there. It makes me crazy! Used to make me crazier though when I was home to cook early and we would be eating by 5 or 5:30 every night. Now we eat between 6 and 6:30 so it's not AS bad but I still prefer to eat earlier rather then later. Goodness if I had a hot tub I'd be in it every night with a bottle of wine! LOL

Got a 15% off coupon from a co-worker. They are giving 5% back on all purchases made to the school her DD goes to. I'll have to "force" myself to shop there soon! Maybe tonight. I can take DS out while DH is bowling and if he is good I will take him to Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas the Train table afterwards.

Good morning girls !

Last night I ended up messing with the computer and doing some stuff before my workout, Bum Bum (combo of the fast one -can't remember the name & Live). Made for a good half hour of bum work. Then we were off to sushi for St. Paddy's day hockey GTG. Were out until 11 but boy did I sleep well after 2 tall Coors Lights ! :p Today will be STS Legs or Plyo, really thinking I'll do Plyo to get ready for Cathe next week. Can't believe the RT is here so soon. I am so excited as it will be my first one and I get to meet Diana "in person" ! :D

Wendy - missed your "hip" problem. Is it bad or just bothering you a bit? And kickbox was OK? Hope you have an 'unboring' day today. Oh do I wish I could have less to do at work. I can always find something too but lately have piles I never get to. All project-type of work I have to fit in between all my other paperwork/calls/emails, etc. 15% coupon to where ? ? ? (Me wonders if it is Target . . . Wendy's fav place to shop - yep, I remember the Cheetah boards - didn't you call yourself TargetCheetah at one time? Kidding !)

Lori - nice night for you. Good job. Does mapquest.com have Canada maps? I used to use that to figure my distances when I ran. Loved it cuz you can save your routes and name them. Hope you get your long one in soon . . .

Off to get ready. BBL

Hi Ladies,

I'm feeling much worse today and have stayed home from work. I had some important meetings this morning but was up half the night...all stuff upped.

Jerod's team won their baseball game last night! The first inning didn't look very good for us, 3 up 3 down. It's pretty frustrating when our top 3 batter's don't even make it on base. The score ended up being 16-4...something like that.

The science fair is tonight....and guess what Jerod was doing this morning....putting it all together. Why do kids procrastinate so much???:mad: I didn't say too much to him this morning, not much I could do at this late hour.

Lori-hope you get your long run in today. Have you ever used mapmyrun.com? You can map out routes and it tells you the distance.

Wendy-nice job on your w/o today. I've been eyeing KCM bootcamp w/o. There's actually a few w/o's I've been considering.

Jacque-sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. Pretty much if you do a system restore, your stuff is gone. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. It wasn't until I suffered the pain of a total hard drive failure that I now have an external drive and an automatic weekly backup. You can try taking it to a computer place and see if they can recover anything for you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hi Jen and Laura!

I'm heading back to bed but will check back later.

Hi Girls!

Im back and happy to report that 26 k is water under the bridge! Phew! I felt kinda bad for DH b/c he said that he would take DS b/c he thought the store was covered but I think they may have been short staffed instead. Oh well...I still went! LOL My run was alot better then last weeks 22k. I really started losing my steam last week around 19k but today I was good to go, it was probably all the eating I had done before hand. It took me 2 hrs and 8 mins to run. And I don't have a bad belly (yet) I have been back for over an hour so I think if I were gonna have one, it would be started by now. I think I will get in the hot tub tonight to los'in up my tired legs!:eek::)

Wendy** Don't even get me started on DH's families eating habits! It go to the point that I wouldn't even go b/c they wouldn't eat until DS's bedtime and then everyone would wonder why he was so crabby! Then we were eating and running...so I felt bad about that. They have gotten a little better with it b/c I think DH told them. Happy shopping!

Jacque** I usually have a good sleep after a few drinks as well...now to many and I get the bed spins! LOL And the night never ends up good! haha! Maybe if I had had some water last weekend while I was out I may have not have felt so crappy on Sat! Oh well! I had fun! LOL I have never heard of that website. I just kinda when in and out of st't today. I think if I had to map it out, I might get discouraged!

Diana** Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hopefully whatever it is will pass soon. Im thinking none of these sights will map where I live! LOL We always make the joke that Canada ends at Nova Scotia. The rest of the world seeems to forget about us.

On that note...did anyone see the coverage of 911 during the olympics? When all the planes landed in Gander...well...thats where I live.

Lori:)

Jacque:: Ended up doing KCM Bootcamp today instead of a KB work out. Last minute change of plan...so unlike me right? ;):p:D I'm sorry. Totally didn't realize that I never even mentioned the name of the store I have the coupon for...duh...it's Modell's! Makes me happy! :D

Diana:: Feel better!!!

Lori:: Glad you got that long run done! Good job!:D I have "issues" with lots of others' "eating habits". It's hard for me to conform. I'm not very friendly in that way. I have turned into somewhat of a snob in that regard I suppose! LOL :p

I ordered the BBL deluxe dvds tonight. I'm so bad. :p I want to try them when I start my second BBL rotation next week! Excited! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.