Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

So I finished off my day with Centergy class yesterday. I love that class but sometimes getting the oomph to go to it so late (it starts at 7:30) is tough. I am hoping this month I can take one of the daytime classes each week since I think I have off on days it's offered. We'll see though cause if the class is crazy crowded (like Saturdays which is why I stopped going 2x per week) I will probably opt out of it and go back to Wednesday eves.

Today's work out is Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs. I think I'll be taking alot of the low impact options as my knees are still not happy. It's strange. It seems like every day a different knee hurts. The only impact I've done this week is a short run. I figured by now I'd be okay. :confused: I don't know how I am going to like BI with no impact but if I need to, I will at least give it a shot today. Extreme Abs is a killer ab work out. I have a love/hate relationship with tough ab work outs so I'm not looking forward to it! :p

I don't think I have any personals to catch up because I was last to post last night and did personals then.

Guess this means goodbye for now but.....

I'LL BE BACK! :cool:

Last edited:
Hi there Chickadees !

Last night's workout sucked big time. I was about 2/3 the way through and got a fierce cramp on the top of my arch :confused: (I get them often, but not this bad). I had to stop working out and finally after it wouldn't go away I stuck it in the hottest bowl of water that I could stand. Finally subsided, but by that time it was time to get fixin' dinner. Will do the last round of 3 exercises tonight before my cardio - won't be quite the same effect though.

Diana – thanks for the update on Jen. So nice to hear things are progressing steadily for her. Hope the snow wasn’t too much of a burden y’day. Thanks for the “new” premix suggestion. I like Cardio Fusion but not sure I have done any of the premixes. Are you done with your meetings?

Laura – You got me drooling over fresh oysters and shrimp girl ! I ADORE seafood. Hope you enjoyed it, and of course, the CAB’s and the company that went along with it. LOL at wanting to go up front – did you share with PIA? HA !

Well, don't be jealous that I'm off on Friday, I am hoping to get some chores around the house completed (veggie garden started) and need to prep for a employment law course I have later this month. Not doing anything fun. And need to “burn” the vacation hours too. If I were taking a vacation, then you could be jealous ! :p Now in May, I will definitely be taking lots of time off to study for the test, welcome my new grandson and watch the “existing” one. Then you can be jealous !

Wendy – you know how I think about burgers? If they are grilled, then most of the fat drips off you know? Just the thought of burgers made me decide to have them for dinner last night – but I mixed turkey with beef – then come out quite delicious off the grill that way. Yum !

Sure is a drag when the old bod doesn't cooperate, huh? Funny that your knees are rotating their issues? :confused: Maybe the glucosamine will kick in soon. Low impact is the best idea - you could add your vest for extra resistance - or use a bosu for more intensity? Hope you get a good workout in any case. Agree about the ab workouts - dread them but adore them once they are complete and the next day it hurts in a good way everytime I move ! :eek:

Off to work - BB to check on y'all later.

Hi Ladies:)

We had a little sleep in here today....needed that!:) Actually while I was working out last night DS started crying. When I checked on him he was after throwing up in his crib! I was thinking "great....just what I need!" I had to put him in the shower with me to clean him up and he cried the whole time (like you would) but he didn't throw up anymore. And he seems fine today. It was around 1'ish before he settled back down and thats why we didn't get up until 10!

I didn't start my workout last night until 9:45 or so. I did cc #6 and abs. The scale is being kind to me again:D 121.4 today. Thats the lowest I have been in a while. But I have been a good girl, no to mention last weeks stress!

On the agenda today is legs and a run. I also have a tanning apt at 6:30 but thats the only place I need to be today. I think i am going to stay in and do laundry. The day is half gone and it feels like I just woke up!(cause I did);)

Wendy** My knees were acting up last week and I wasn't even using them....how weird is that? I guess you figure 9:45 is really late if 7:30 is:p i was tempted to do a leg workout but then I realized it would be 12 before I finished! So I will save that for today.

Jaqcue** Sorry to hear about your woes:confused: Were you running when this happened? Hopefully todays workout will be much better!

I will check back in later, I think it will be a lowkey day!

Lori

Quickie to keep us on FIRST PAGE ! :eek:

Lori - so good to hear you are catching up on sleep and the scale has stayed down for that "flat belly" you wanted for the trip ! :p

Hope DS is feeling much better today - sure don't need that now.

Funny my foot cramped while I was doing STS legs. Sometimes when I lift my toes a bit for stabilization I get the cramps. Sometimes it can be in bed with the covers putting too much weight on my foot? Chalking it up to years of jumping and being athletic. They are lengthening a bit so guess my old high arches are drooping now?

I do make sure to use as much arch support as I can and replace my shoes when they start aching - think this is just one of those bummers I'll be dealing with. Rarely happens when I exercise, thank goodness !

OK - we should be pretty high up on the page now . . . ;)

Well now that I'm half way through the day . . . my leggies are cryin' a bit here. Even with only part of y'day's workout done ! :D

Lovin' it ladies !

Hi Girls.

Well I put off my work out until about 5:30pm. I was totally devoid of motivation after work/lunch today. So I did Burn Intervals this evening but didn't have time to do abs because DS still needed to eat dinner and I didn't want to make him wait any longer. I might do abs in a bit or just save them for tmrw or saturday. No biggie there as I just worked abs in class last night.

So I kicked and screamed and did all I could to avoid it but the inevitable has occurred...I am logging my food on the computer again starting today. :eek: This time I am trying the sparkpeople website. So far so good. I am going to try calorie staggering since it has worked for me before. Wish me luck! :rolleyes:

Gotta beat it for now....Promised DS I'd play a game with him before bed! I'll come back once he's down for the night to catch up with personals!

Ciao for now!:D

Back again . . .
4_1_206.gif

My Weight Bench is HEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Off to find wrenches/screwdrivers or whatever else I need to get started !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.