Damage Control...TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning and Happy Friday! :D

I'm off to get my work out in....cardio of choice!

I'll BBL but just wanted to get us started!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND MISS LORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At work now and suckin' down the java. I am so glad it's friday! I can't wait to get out of here later! I am gonna go home, eat dinner, and unpack from vacation (BLECH!) whilst sipping a CAB. After that, who knows what will happen! :p:D

Looks like our other early poster is off and running...PUN INTENDED...so I'll be here alone for a bit. That's ok. A girl needs time to herself once in a while! ;)

I'll be back in a bit to check in a y'all!

Later!

Hi Ladies,

Today will be a cardio of choice. I'm not sure how exactly I injured my knee, but stepping definitely irritates it. Kickbox or hi/lo will have to fit the bill today.

I was down .6 at my weigh in yesterday. Almost laughable I say, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction. Considering I didn't track at all it was a nice surprise.

Wendy-Nice w/o! I saw the Disney trip but didn't realize when it was until last night after ready your post. The way things are now, I can't commit to anything, but it would be fun to take the girls. Even Jerod would like it. The olders boy have been to disneyland, but it was before Jerod was born and Jerod's never been.

Laura-SIL's condition sounds a lot like my coworkers. The also put her on beta blockers. A segment of her heart was not working properly and they did surgery, through a vein in the groin and corrected the area of the heart that was malfunctioning. The thyroid is located in the front/bottom of the neck, in front of the throat. My neck pain is muscular related.

Jacque-where are you lady? Are you feeling any better yet? Hope to "see" you soon.

Lori-Are you all packed for your trip? When do you leave? You are amazing.

Good Morning Diana,

Don't laugh at .6 down. It all counts, girl! WTG! :)

So I pretty much have DH agreeing to Disney w/Cathe if the cruise does not come together for 2011. We were going to do it anyway so why not right? Time will tell....

Sorry about your wonky knee. Take it easy. Hope it feels better soon. I have a knee issue as well but it's not consistant and only acts up during K/B from what I can tell and as soon as the work out is over the issue goes away. Strange....

So what work out did you decide on today? My work out kicked my arse! I don't tend to do that one in full from beginning to end. I usually pick it apart and match it up with other stuff. Doing it as produced is killer! Loved it! I think I will start back up with weights again this weekend. I feel ready. :)

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I am dumping CLX for now...I didn't get into it far enough before I got sick and then went on vacation so I lost the motivation to continue it. In addition, Jen is starting a new rotation of cardio w/ 2 f/b weight work outs (circuits are included) per week so I am going to jump on the bandwagon with her on that one. I already have 3 cardios under my belt so my plan is to do a f/b weight work out tmrw, cardio Sunday, an f/b circuit on Monday and then rest on Tuesday. Jen is starting monday with a 5 day rotation of 3 Insanities and 2 f/b's w/weekends off. Anyone wanna join the fun? :D This will last (for me anyway) only until Cathe's new vids are delivered at which point I am not responsible for my actions. :p LOL

TGIF .. woot woot!!!

OK .. so I have had intersting hectic morning .. Took my baby boy Buster to vet to have that cyst looked at again .. well he check another "cheese cyst" on his back .. squoze out the grosses cheese crap (wasnt expecting that) .. then went to drain other cyst - bloody crap came out (supposed to be clear fluid) .. he view it on slide it was infection .. so he drains out as much as he could .. then he opens up the pin hole bigger .. drains out more .. then opens it up bigger and starts poking around in there . Baby Boy was just being soo good not flinching ..the vet couldnt believe he was letting him to what he did .. well he pulled out part of cyst .. cut it .. and kept on and on ..I dont get squimish .. but a part of me was like ..EEWWWW and my poor baby gotta be in pain .. but he never whimpered .. never flinched .. the vet was amazed .. anyway what was supposed to be simple short proceedure turned into long gross proceedure .. he left the big hole ther and I am to squeeze out gross stuff 2 times a day and insert antibiotic ointment into it .. we are hoping he got out enough that it stops it .. :confused: what a freaking morning .. expected to be a bit late for work ended up being 2 hours late .. but boss is ok with it .. thank goodness ..

Lori .. you go girl .. go rock that race .. sending some "wind beneath your sneakers" vibes your way!!

Wendy .. I should be getting the new Michelle Dozois DVD in today .. they are kinda sorta like a controlled insanity combined w/BH weight and unique combos ... but when Cathe's get here .. I will mainly be doing her w/o woohoo .. shouldnt be that much longer either ..

Di .. hey at least the scale is moving in right direction ... better than the other way!!;) hmmmm ... that is intersting about your coworker .. man from what I read if it is untreated it can damage your heart .. hope that is not the case w/SIL

speaking of SIL .. she is going to watch the Auburn game this weekend :eek: I told her ... what about your heart .. the game is gonna be tuff and she is HUGE Auburn fan .. we (#8) play Arkansas (#12) .. but their only loss is to our rivals AL (when they were #1) ... sooooooo .. we have barely been eeeeking by for most of our games .. this one is gonna be a heart attack waiting to happen for a NORMAL healthy fan.. :eek: .. told her I am gonna make her wear my heart monitor ..

Anyway .. DH started long hours :( he went in at 1:00 this morning .. will get off this afternoon .. then tmrw has to go in @3 and work all night :( at least he will get to see most of the Auburn game before he leaves .. I wont get a lunch today .. and tonight will be last date night opportunity .. sooooo no workout planned .. I am too sore from last night anyways .. I did Triple Sets Class :eek: yowza everything hurts today .. maybe my workouts will come in today and i can do the new one tmrw ... then settle in w/CABS and watch Auburn hopefully pull off a WIN ... WWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great one! :D

Laura:: I almost threw my breakfast up reading your experience at the vet this morning! :confused: No worries though, I have a very weak stomach. Not your fault! I want the Michelle dvds! Make sure you review them for us!!!! Enable me baby! :D

Wendy .. sorry bout made you toss your cookies ...:confused: ... it WAS gross!!

SIL has called me freaking out .. DR called her back in for more test .. and has the ultra sound to do this afternoon - found high levels of calcium in her blood they are concerned with - her DM died from cancer and she is freaking out .. I looked it up and it does not necessarily mean cancer - could mean hyperparathyroid disease :( ?? ... IDK .. just say some prayers for her that it is NOT the big C and she is going to be fine!!!

Laura:: Hugs and prayers goin' out to your SIL. Worst thing a person can do is diagnose oneself cause you will ALWAYS give yourself the worst possible thing out there! Let us know what happens! (((HUGS)))

Hey Ladies,

I did MMA Fusion this morning and my knee was killing me. I'm really concerned it could be something serious. The MMA's are not very good calorie burners for me so I added original BC cardio afterwards. The whole w/o was about an hour. I'm heading to the rec ctr to give heavy legs a try. It's the outside of my knee that hurts. If it bothers me too much I will stop.

Wendy-I wouldn't mind trying 3 Insanity's and 2 FB's. For me, I'm missing the weights and am trying to add them into my rotation a bit more. Disney sounds fun, but I can't commit right now. Hope to see you there. It would be fun if all of us could go!

Laura-Sorry to hear about buster. I have a weak stomach so ended up just skimming the gross parts. LOL Hope SIL is okay. Best not to get ahead of yourself. Find out what the Dr.'s say and take it from there. Keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome.

bbl

Diana, I hope the rec ctr leg work out was pain free! When I find out for sure if I can even TRY to get in on the Disney R/T, I will post it here but I probably won't know for a while yet myself. It WOULD be fun if our check in group could all swing it and go next year!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.