Damage Control....TGIF!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
And THRILLED to say goodbye to a crappy week!:)

Getting ready to do a step and weights circuit from SJP. Heading out tonight. Going back to my hometown to hang out with my BGF and a few others at a local pub. Should be fun. Might be spending the night and going shopping in the morning as well.

I never got around to personals y'day but boss-man will be out today so I'll catch up from work. ;)

Later Gators!

Work out's done. Chose the SJP 46 min step and weights circuit (on an 8" step) for time. Wanted to do a longer one but it just wasn't in the cards today. No big deal. I feel worked! :)

Good Morning Ladies,

Well it's only 5am and I'm up, not sure if that makes for a good morning or not. I fell asleep pretty early last night and woke up at 3:33 and have been tossing around until I had enough and got up.

Not sure what I will do this morning. Cardio didn't work out too good for me yesterday so maybe a weight w/o would be better. I'll need to wake up a bit before I can do anything and have a cup or 2 of foffee before I can decide.

Signed up with WW yesterday and hope to go to a meeting and weigh in at lunch. My eating is out of control and I need some help, hopefully WW will get me back on track. I do eat healthy foods, just too much.

Wendy-nice job this morning. Hmmm, maybe SJP is in the cards for me too. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned.

Lori-What are you up to today? Do you have time to write up a fat loss rotation for me? I'm really struggling without a rotation to follow, it makes it easy to blow off working out. I can commit to 60-70 minutes 6 days/wk. In a few more weeks I should be able to get to the rec ctr again. No worries if you don't have time, there are plenty of rotations on this forum to choose from.

Laura-What do you have planned for the weekend.

Jacque-I know you've been super busy at work. Hope things lighten up for you soon. I hate being stressed out all the time.

TGIF!!!

Good Morning!

So happy to be off for a few days. I feel like I have been working non stop. I had to go back two times last night. It was earlier but of course right around dinner time and DS's bed time. Every time I came home he wanted me to put my jammies on and I couldn't do it until late. He should have been in bed when I got home but DH had to go back to work as well and he didn't have to be anywhere today so staying up a bit later was no big deal.

I'm not sure what today's workout will be b/c tomorrow or Sun as to be the 32k run. I will have a look at the weather and decide from there. I wouldn't mind putting DS in the stroller and going for a small run but that probably won't happen.

Wendy** Your evening sounds AWESOME!!! I was having such a stressful day at work yesterday (due to the day prior) and then just stupid phone calls that I was thinking, I can see why people leave work and go right to happy hour on Fri! If there was someone at work mid afternoon who would have passed me a drink, I would have taken it!:p My job isn't a stressful one but depending on what's going on , it can be a little and you know what...its probably just me. Its probably not that stressful, its just the least little thing throws me for a loop. I think I had a chip on my shoulder b/c my manager blamed me for something the day before, then I found out I was charging customers wrong with their catering orders.....b/c PEOPLE don't EXPLAIN themselves properly! I also looked over my coworkers stuff and she was doing the same as me but when I asked her about it, she said no she was doing it the way my manager said we were suppose to. Funny then, how come I clearly have it in front of me that you have been doing it the same as I have? DOUBLE UGH!!! Next time they change something I am getting it in writing!

Diana** I would love to come up with a rotation for you. Its good that you signed up to WW b/c you and I know that eating is a major issue when it comes to anything really. PM me with what you enjoy doing, or what workouts you have or what you want to do. I think I would lay off of the heavy weights for now though and just stick with endurance kind of workouts. Hopefully over the weekend I can come up with something for you.

I would love to catch up on yesterday's thread...but I am on DD's computer and this computer is just a pain! I will do some work around here and then perhaps catch up!

Lori:)

TGIF!!!!

Morning Ladies!!

Yesterday I did full out plyo class FELT GREAT ... I taught it 5 more BPM faster and it made a difference .. it really made u appreciate the 30 second rests!!! My core is sore today and my butt is STILL sore from TUE!!! :eek: Tonight is date night (even though he is on nights) so no workout for me (except the fun kind)!! ;) Last night I was laying (hugging) on DH b-4 he left work on the couch .. he kinda slapped me on the back a bit .. ya'll it made this mucus thing pop out and I started a coughiing fit that lasted about an hour ...:confused: .. I coughed so hard it was gagging me .. I must have congestion in my lungs ???? I know I still have congestion but feel fine .. and even though I coughed some during cardio it wasnt like that .. what in the world??????

Wendy .. have fun tonight! sounds like you will!!! ;)

Di - my b-day is tommorrow!! :D I think VBF may come over and we are gonna have drinks around the pool and enjoy what is probably gonna be the last HOT day for a while! temps are to start cooling off Sunday. Congrats on starting WW ... I intend on watching my eats again Monday .. gonna get this birthday celebration weekend out of the way .. and then reel in and clean up my eats and CABS ...

Lori ..sounds like you got a PIA you work with too huh?? that sounds about par for my PIA .. totally something she would do!!

Hello to Jacque .. hoping work will calm for you soon!!

SO .. tommorrow SIL and I are gonna exercise ... she wants to do a STS plyo legs workout .. so we will prbly do that and BH yoga abs. then I plan on getting my Auburn stuff put out .. cleaning the house .. then maybe VBF will come over and we can enjoy a nice afternoon together before the ballgame!! We play SC .. both teams are doing great ... soo gonna be a TUFF game .. sure CABS will be flowing and I will once again be yelling at the TV .. send some winning vibes for my Auburn Tigers - WAAAAAARRRRR EAGLE!!!!!! I will try to check in this weekend .. will be at home .. ok Ladies have a GREAT one!!! :D

Okay, time to stop being a slacker and get caught up on personals here! :)

Diana:: I had to giggle at your comment about weighing in dress pants vs jeans. Never thought about wether one was heavier then the other! I only ever weigh at home sans clothing so it never occured to me. :D So didja do SJP today? Sorry about your restless night's sleep. I slept solid last night but still didn't want to get up this morning and I went to bed early-9pm. I wonder what's up with that? :confused:

Lori:: Sorry about your aggrevations on the work front. Hope things improve. Your coworker sounds no better then Laura's PIA! LOL Enjoy whatever work out you decide to do!

Laura:: OMG I hate coughing fits like that! I hope it was just a one time deal for you! Sounds like you taught a kick butt class. I have a feeling you will be speeding it up more often then not how! *insert evil grin here*

Okay so now plans for tonight may get cancelled along with shopping plans for tmrw. *whimper* BGF's S/O has a brother with cancer who was just admitted to the hospital (ICU). Depending on how he is doing, she may be going there with her S/O tonight and tmrw too. I can't blame her ofcourse but will be disappointed. I was looking forward to a fun evening. Time will tell...

Last edited:
Quick pop in here to report Tonique is done. It is quite the calorie burner too, 536 cals for the hour long w/o including abs.

Laura-hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!

bbl

So that's it. I've made up my mind. I start CLX on Sunday! I would start tmrw but I just did weights today so I really can't. I will do whatever cardio I see fit as well as adding short cardios to weight lifting days unless I am strapped for time or just in an off mood and decide to skip it. Not sure if I will include the circuit w/o (she calls it an interval w/o) or if I'll just do straight cardio on that day as well but I can decide that at the last minute. :)

PS:: Awesome job with Tonique Diana!

Wendy what was on the thread???? dont tell me the trolls are attacking Cathe AGAIN ...

OK . . Boss just brought me in a WAR EAGLE b-day cake AND ICE CREAM :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: yes I did have a peice and some ice cream too .. now my heart is racing and I dont want to do anything :confused:

Yes ma'am Laura. It was a nastily worded post about Cathe's step choreography being too difficult. My jaw hit the floor when I read it. I opted not to post but I DID report it.

I'm goin' out for CABS tonight Laura! :D

Wendy ... I cant beleive people get on Cathe's own website and complain about her and her products .. I MEAN COME ON NOW!!! I really think sometimes it is her COMPETITORS that start most of the crap on here .. then there are those people that just like to hear themselves talk .. they try to gain some sort of twisted self esteem by talking crap about Cathe and trying to tout how THEY have all the answers and THEIR ideas are superior .. well if they are so smart and so talented why dont they produce their own stuff and leave Cathe alone! I dont see how Cathe has the patience to put up w/some of them .. I would just ban them .. and I know they sign back on under different names but get their IP addy and ban them that way .. IDK I personally would come off like SUPER BIATCH b/c I would be soooo ugly and NON patient and NON tactful!!!! LOL

45 more minutes and it is CAB time woohooo!!! have a good time girlie!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.