Damage Control...TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls. Good Morning.

I have a short n sweet work out on tap...Athletic Step combos and some ab work. Need some extra time this morning to finish up the last of the packing. I need to throw toiletries in my bag and get a small bag ready for DS yet. Last minute nelly...always! :rolleyes:

Makin' this quick. Lap top is low on power and I refuse to plug it in while I'm still on it or I might sit here too long so I gotta jet before it dies on me.

I will, ofcourse, bbl to catch up on personals, etc.

Ciao Bellas~

Good Morning!

I had a great sleep last night. DS napped on the drive home so you know he wasn't going to sleep is regular time. It was 10'ish by the time I put him to bed and I fell asleep with him. Not only that, my alarm went off at 6:10 and I turned it off and went back to sleep until 6:40!

Going to be a weird day for me at work. Manager is due back and he is bringing the boss with him. He also owns another business about an hour away and he is doing job interviews for that. Hopefully I will know something about a raise later today.

I will come back later and catch up on personals. I slept in therefore am cutting into my workout time!

Lori:)

Athletic Step and 6 Min Abs are done.

Kept it shorter this morning since I needed some extra time to finish packing and guess what? I'm still not completely done! :p What I have left to do though should only take a few minutes. Gonna pack snacks for me and DS for the car and we're off. Not wasting time with an actual dinner. I can eat in A/C and he will certainly be eating at my MIL's!

BBL with personals!

Hi Ladies,

I worked late last night and came home and started working. I ended up staying up way too late and am so tired this morning.

Today is mine & DH's 22nd wedding anniversary. We will be celebrating tomorrow night. DS has football tonight and tomorrow morning so Saturday works out better.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I may skip my w/o this morning. I'm just too tired. I may just go down and do some ab work.

Wendy-have a great time in A/C. It sounds like a ton of fun.

Lori-hope your boss comes back with a nice raise for you. Seems like we are all working on getting promotions. I'm not holding my breath, but I will be quite pissed If I don't get one at the end of the year, effective for Jan 1st.

bbl

Diana:: Yup, I started packing for A/C last night. I hate packing but love going places so I deal with it. :p Sorry to hear about the coworker who is being a pain. I hope the situation gets cleared up soon. HSTA is a great work out. I just like the high step work outs in general. I thought about buying High Step Circuit too. I know it's easier but it could come in handy at times! So no work out this morning? No sweat. Rest if you are tired!

TGIF and I am ALIVE!!!

:D yes I AM alive!! :D I swear I had my doubts there for a while .. I have had the flu I suppose .. caught it from our vet (our outside dog Sally has been VERY ILL she almost didnt make it but she is home now recovering) .. he had it last FRI when we went to see Sally.. then SAT afternoon I started feeling bad .. SAT night woke up burning up w/fever .. kept fever - chills- weakness- no appetite - stuffed up head - sore throat and tonsils - ugh ... I have been out of it for a while .. today is the first day I am starting to feel normal ... :) .. I still have a real bad cough and stuffy head/nasal .. but I feel like I am awake and alive :D I think I could exercise today .. but I dont want to push it .. gonna give it one more day and hope to do something tmrw - poor DH has it now :( and of course on his ONE long weekend .. poor thing!

Thanks for all the healing vibes ladies .. I barely had the energy to post on FB .. I did it from my phone on the couch .. that is all I could muster .. LOL

Wendy .. going to A/C . woohoo .. sending $$ winning vibes $$ .. did you get any of the bad weather I am seeing on TV .. man NY and NJ got tore up w/storms

Lori .. sending $$$$$ vibes your way too .. hope you get good news on the raise front!!!!!

Di .. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! woohoo .. 22 years .. whacha gonna do??? hope you have a wonderful anniversary weekend!!!

Hello to Jacque ..

Ok .. gotta jet get caught up on work at my VERY stacked up desk!!!! Have a great one .. workout for me .. and WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!! We play Clemson tmrw .. gonna be a catfight!! have a great one!:D

Happy Friday ladies !

Well it has been very tiring for me lately and no workouts to report. Mentally exhausted and haven't even tried testing my knee the last few days. I'm off today since the GS's actually ended up coming down last night. Got my laptop from work so, hate it as I may, will try to catch up on some stuff while I can keep an eye on them too. In trying to move forward with some things at work, like Performance evaluations, I had my boss and the Pres watch a demo for an online software program and got yet another project to tackle, create templates and load 175 employees in the system for a review process AND then need to come up with a training plan. Fun as I really love those types of things . . . clincher is it needs to be completed by Oct 12! That is how things are going for me. So I keep plugging away.

Wendy - woo hoo on loving your new workouts and liking step again. I'm a total step fan and would do step only if I could. Course I also consider IMaxes step too! ;) I also pack the day I am leaving - not one to worry too much about what I take with me and know that if I forget anything there is always a store nearby. Have a super duper fun time - thinking I remember you are going with Mom & her SO? WIN BIG ! ! !

Lori - wow that run sounds wonderful with hills and nice weather - sounds like out in the country? In fact, do I remember you Mom has a B&B? I also like STS Meso 2 a lot. That was my favorite. I'll secretly cross my finger that sis forgets it! :rolleyes: Hope you get good news today too.

Diana - So sorry work is taking a toll on you not only by being uncooperative as far as making progress but your co-worker. I've been stuck managing people way higher up the chain than I am and have to do the smallest things because they don't do it themselves. Frustrating for sure. At least we don't have people who tend to act like they are higher status than us . . . it is more disorganization or lack of skills that causes issues in our company. Sure hope you get the promotion and $ you deserve. I think you should ask for "Hazard Pay" too due to some of the co-workers you have to work with! :eek:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! ! ! Enjoy your night out tomorrow !

Laura - Guess we've both been kinda sparse here. Don't remember seeing that you went anywhere?

Not thinking I'll get a workout in this weekend with the boys here - for some reason DIL never brings me a stroller? They have a hard time fitting everything in the car - got the big dog for a visit too ;) so may go hunting for a cheapy umbrella stroller so I can at least take them for some walks. The little guy is still not walking at 16 months and is a tank so I can't carry him too far. Really needed to do UB strength training last week I guess ! :confused:

Will probably BBL (just to bug Wendy, HA !):D

LAURA ! ! ! So sorry you've been down for the count, DH is now and on his long weekend. Good to hear you are feeling better and so is your little fur baby !

Hope you get some work caught up today and have a great winning game tomorrow.

I can't wait - hockey is starting again next week. Will be a scrimmage among the team and we get to see the new guys in the farm team play too. Along with getting some autographs prior to the game. Kinda fun fan fare. Then the preseason starts right in.

This will help me feel like I have some sort of life outside of work, FINALLY !

Laura:: Glad you are feeling better! Sorry DH is now sick though. :( Thanks for the $$$ vibes! I hope they work for me! :D

Jacque:: Wow, nothing like putting the pressure on to get a ridiculous amount of work done in very little time. :eek: Yup, going with my mom and her S/O. DH can't make it this time. Can you tell I'm all broken up about it? :p;):D Planning to work out while I am there so now I won't have to worry about kicking him out of the room or disturbing him b/c he is a late sleeper. WOOT!

Well I am down to the last 45 minutes of work. This day has been D-R-A-G-G-I-N-G like you would NOT believe! :eek: Glad it's finally almost over. Can't wait to hit the road heading south in a few hours!!!! :D

FYI: I've got the Original Tonique work out on tap for tmrw and MMA: Boxing scheduled for Sunday. Let's see what I actually do! :p

Have a great weekend girls!

Hey Ladies,

Not sure if anyone else will be around tonight but hopefully someone will read this tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to check in from work....my day just zoomed by. It started with a 9 km run and when I got home DH told me that work called and my manager wanted me there for 9 b/c the boss was coming. I got back from my run at 8:15 and I was at work by 8:45! My hair wasn't dry but I wanted to get there to make sure the place was tidy. Of course when I got there the phone didn't stop ringing, emails needed to be answered, catering needed to be ordered...it was just steady go. Anyway....my day flew by and I ended up finding out that I got a $1.50 raise. To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Its still not as much as my coworker is making. According to her DH she makes atleast another 1.50 more then me but he may have been lying or exaggerating or lying? Who knows? I should be happy. Certainly better then nothing but it isn't enough to make me not look for another job.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get a good workout in b/c I won't be in a hurry to get to work.

Wendy** Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I have a feeling its going to be quiet around here!

Diana** Happy Anniversary!! Every day needs to be celebrated when your married:p;) Hope you get a good workout in tomorrow!

Jacque** Enjoy those little ones. To bad you didn't live A LOT closer...you could just borrow my stroller and run with it!:D My mom lives in a rural area...I guess its kind of country like. I took a rd that made a complete circle so the first half was a dirt rd until I got to the main rd again. I enjoyed it but thought about what I would do if a animal came out of nowhere!

Laura** You have a outside dog? LOL I don't understand. I have never heard of this sally before:p Hope you are back to feeling top knotch soon!

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.