Damage Control....TGIF!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Glories. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's work out is Sculpt and some kind of cardio. Not sure I'll get both accomplished but we'll see. Not worried. Went to bed waaaay too late last night so I'm pretty tired so I'll be happy with whatever I get done at this point! :p

I was last to post last night and am all caught up with personals so I guess that's all for now!

BBL!

Well I did Sculpt minus the abs and that was good enough for me! I am eating now. I usually try and wait until I am showered and dressed but I am STARVING so I wasn't waiting this time! :p

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in from work...yeah right, like I won't have the time! :D

Good Morning!

Quick check in for me, we slept in. Just as I was getting in to bed last night DS woke up. I could hear him asking for me...but of course I wasn't about to get up;) His father was with him. But then DH came in and said that he keeps asking for mommy and he kept pushing DH out! LOL So I slept with him and didn't hear the alarm go off. I didn't have a workout planned so its all good but he is still asleep and its almost 9! Have to get moving!!!!!

Wendy** Good job getting that workout done. I hear ya on going to bed tonight. I have a nap with DS every night and then I always stay up later! I need DH to go somewhere tonight so I can go to bed at 10! LOL:)

I will check back in later! Took my measurments and weight today, everything is all good, pretty much staying the same. Although I think my chest measurments may have went down some...like seriously?:eek:

Lori:)

Yes yes yes HAPPY FRIDAY ladies ! ! !

Last night I ended up doing Plyo #29 - great workout - actually I was so tired that I skipped the last couple of exercises - my nerve was acting up. Think the back work the other day has me tight. I feel like I need to be cracked in the UB which is something I can't do myself. May have DH push on it a bit tonight and see . . . otherwise one of my SIL's is good at it.

Wendy - Deluxe huh? :p You are too funny ! So is Modell's a dept store like a Target or more high end like a Kohl's / Macy's ? You must tell what you bought . . . I think I may go for Sculpt tonight with one of the 'prep' cardio workouts. How is your hip doing this AM?

Lori - good to hear you slept well - LOL at sending DH out for the night so you can sleep. :p Guess you got the long run in y'day. Do you have a Garmin or something that helps you track your mileage? I can see it now . . . neighbor looking out the window as Lori runs by, checking her Garmin, and there she goes again . . . and again . . . and again. . . as she says to herself "only 5 more kms to go ! " He he he. :eek:

Diana - saw you are getting snow today? I will so attack the "Snow Gods" if they do that next week ! ! ! :mad: Hope you got a good nights sleep and are feeling better. Been loading up on the vit C's and homemade chicken noodle soup? That helps me everytime.

Laura - what happened to you y'day? Just busy busy busy? I know it isn't a full moon cuz we could hardly see it the other night.

Jen - how did your "new" schedule workout this week?

Time for me to get rolling - need to go water my little sprouting lettuce & spinach before work - the weather is perfect for those crops right now.

Cheers to the upcoming weekend *clink clink*

Jacque:: Modell's is a sporting goods store. A much smaller version of Sports Authority, etc. I prefer SA but I don't have a coupon for them! LOL

Lori:: Funny...Your DH keeps you up and my DH encourages me to go to bed earlier. I stay up later when my DH is not home!

Hi Ladies,

I'm still feeling crappy and stayed home from work again. I am responding to emails but any real work will have to wait until Monday.

If I'm feeling up to it this afternoon, I really want to get the last disc of meso 2 done-back and biceps. Biceps are my weakest link and I hate missing this w/o.

Been drinking tons of green tea and taking my vitamins and cold medicine. Hope to be feeling better soon. DS2 is finally starting to feel better so there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Wendy-deluxe BBL discs...you never cease to amaze me! I still need to order my new step and weighted gloves. I should take care of that today.

Lori-Maybe those carbs are helping you out! Nice run yesterday. Fortunately we didn't have any bedtime issues with our kids...DH wouldn't have put up with it anyway. Our only issue was DS1 would get up in the night and come into our room and sleep on the floor. He never got into bed with us, but we were always afraid we might step on him since he never woke us up. They are only little for a short time, eventually he'll be kicking you out of his room. Enjoy the moments he wants to cuddle! Why is it the inches never come off where we want them too!:D

Jacque-snow...5"-12" is expected. But it's supposed to warm up on Sunday! I love the plyo legs w/o's and am looking forward to starting meso 3 after the RT. I didn't schedule time into my rotation for being sick!

Hi Jen and Laura!!

Diana:: Sorry you are still feeling crappy. My DH is just getting over a respiratory infection and a friend of mine is also just now getting over being sick as well. I've been taking airborne since right around the time when DH got sick so I think I will be okay. Phew! I never cease to amaze you or you are not surprised? LOL You should know me by now, girl! Did you really think with the way I rave about BBL that I wouldn't buy the deluxe work outs!? I passed on the bands/ankleweights though. It's the least I could do for our bank account! :p

Got my shipping notice for the deluxe BBL work outs! I finally figured out my next rotation and now I'm gonna hafta re-write it so I can utilize the new work outs! :eek::p

Hey Girls,

Nothing to report here today. One shift at work punched....two more to go! DH went to a funeral today so he is at the after party (which I don't fully understand), DD is babysitting and DS is gone with his grandparents. I guess if sleep was what I wanted, then sleep is what Im getting! LOL I wouldn't be surprised though if DS ends up coming home b/c he as been clingy and I told them that if he cried to just bring him home.

DH wants me to meet up with him but I don't want to do that. I don't really care to go anywhere but its only early...what am I gonna do all night? LOL I could go to bed at 10 and read...that usually puts me right to sleep.

Wendy** Are you taking a picture of your buns before and after?? I would like to see some real results please! LOL

Diana** Sorry to hear you are still feeling crappy. I guess that bug is holding on. Drinks lots of water and get your rest.

Jacque** I have had a Gramin for a while and its the best thing ever. I don't know how I went so long without one. I use to drive my route to see how far I ran! I can't imagine doing that now. Good job with your workout.

I will bb in the a.m!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.