Damage Control...TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

It's SCULPT for me again today. I am tired and don't feel like doing it but I'm gonna anyway! Not sure if I'll be able to push out the cardio this morning but we'll see!

Enjoy your morning. BBL!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Its suppose to be a nasty one here but all I hear is the wind howling. Schools are closed as well....I'm sure DD will sleep her day away. We did get some snow over night but not what we were calling for. I hope we don't get the rest of it b/c it was suppose to be ALOT....I don't know if we would ever see the grass again!:confused:

I am not sure what today's workout is gonna be. I'm thinking a tough ab workout but I'm not sure how long my run will be. Unless I run for 2 miles, get off, do a HIIT and then get back on for another 2 miles. I haven't been doing the HIIT's lately b/c my right knee was bothering me and I knew it was all the high impact.

DH brought home a pretty sweet ride for me to try yesterday. We are thinking about getting rid of one of our's and getting something new. They are both leased so we would like to buy something. Preferably cheaper then the ones we have now but of course, that's not working out to well. We love the jeep so we kinda don't want to get rid of that and the truck lease is almost up so that would be the wise choice. BUT do we really need two SUV's. The one DH brought home last night is a Ford escape, limited edition...fully loaded! Heated seats and everything. Very nice! I love it! But I don't know if I want to trade my jeep in on it. Everyone wants to get their hands on the jeep b/c its also a limited edition and they are hard to get.

Alright...I have to get this workout started! Of course, DS is up with me!:confused:

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori!

I started with some cardi to make sure I got it done! I did PCC...1 of the w/u, 1 of the first interval + extra moves, 1 of the second interval + extra moves and then moved on to SCULPT. I'm spent. Time for a shower!

BBL!

Hi Girls!

The storm seems to be getting worse....I don't know why we are getting this! It should have went to NJ! :p:p:p

My workout today was 6 miles, ab circuits/med ball and BM2 abs. Good workout.

Wendy** Nice workout this a.m. Got any plans for this weekend?? You usually have something to go to. There are a couple of hockey games this weekend so I may partake in Sat nights game and after game. I do have new jeans to wear after all;)

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

I've been super busy at work, but have been keeping up with my workouts. Wednesday I did CST, but wasn't able to get the tricep work in. It should be leg day today but that's not going to happen. I'm going to do the tricep work from Wednesday and them am thinking about doing the original bootcamp-cardio only. We'll see what really happens when I get downstairs.

Class last night was a toughie. We were split into 3 groups. We had 3 stations, treadmill, track and out on the patio for circuits and stairs. I don't run much and my foot was killing me...reminding me of why I quit running. My group started out on the treadmill and followed her scheduled w/o, then we went to circuits with the band, mtn climbers, harness runs, back pedal with high knees, and stair running. My legs are a bit sore this morning! I'm looking forward to the summer bootcamp class where are running is done on turf field, much friendlier to my joints.

My niece's great 8 game is tomorrow night at the Denver Coliseum. It should be a great game, but these girls are going to have to be tough and stay strong to win this game. My niece is a little thing, 5'7" and maybe 115#s.

Lori-what marathon training guide are you following? Sorry if you already mentioned and I missed it. The EB RT is March 26-28th, it should be tons of fun. I've been to 1 cathe RT in NJ a couple yrs ago where I got to meet Wendy in person as well as several others that I've checked in with over the years.

Wendy-good for you for plugging through this morning even though you didn't feel like it! Can you believe how tough those insanity workouts still are, even just doing parts of them!

Jacque-I saw your post to Cathe. Wow, that's a lot of cardio, but I'm not ready to give up on Meso 2 yet. She mentions 9 cardio w/o's so you could just start on them when you finish this mesocycle.

Laura-thanks for the plyo w/o, I may give that a try on Sunday. My trainer hasn't sent us the other w/o's yet, but I will forward them on when I get them.

Jen-your new house looks beautiful, 3000sq...good for you! I'm guessing there's a workout room somewhere in that big house..not the cold garage???

Time for me to get busy on my workout. My mornings seem to be getting filled up with early meetings, maybe I should just block out the time between 8-9am so I can't be booked for meetings.

Happy Friday Ladies!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES ! ! !

MY favorite day of the week. :D

Well my Sharkies pulled it out last night for a great game. Then I was not tired when we got home so was up until after 12 - boy did 6 AM come quickly and left me groggy.

Wendy - I am tired right along with you but way too chicken to have even attempted a workout. Nice job ! So at the end of your post did you mean Be Back Later or Brazil Butt Lift ! LOL ! ;) Mine was in SFrancisco y'day AM so guessing it should make it's way to my doorstep today which is less than an hour away. *crossing finger* for a package on the porch when I get home. . .

Lori - I'll have to post a pic of my bathroom - you can show it to your parents and tell them it belongs to a 50+ yr old lady (of course adding "from CA" will help since you know those Californians are weird anyway !) and then they won't be able to say much other than you have WEIRD cyber friends ! :p We painted DD's room with a sky blue and dark lavendar theme here - was kinda nice until I wanted a workout room and went more neutral. Nice job on the jeans ! Ya know those thigh may stretch out to just perfect for you . . . :rolleyes:

Diana - sounds like a toughie last night ! I am so looking forward to the RT. I had planned on lots of cardio for 2 weeks, especially since next week is Wk 4 for me. Figured it will help burn a few extra cals but more importantly, get me ready for a weekend of working out. I rarely do more than an hour a day though always dream of taking a week off work and doing 2 or 3 hours a day. Like that will ever happen ! Kinda a mini-Biggest Looser camp at my house ! Hope the tourney goes will tomorrow ! Sounds fun.

Hey Laura & Jen ! ! !

Okie dokie - BBL ! :eek:

TGIF

Hey Ladies!

TGIF and I only have 1/2 a day of work ahead of me :D :D if I could make the smilie faces bigger I would :p .. last night was good my shoulders and tris are a bit sore ... and {{{{ drum roll please }}}}}} MY BUTT IS STILL SORE!!!!!! :eek:

Lori .. I think those colors are pretty .. it will look good!! man hate you are getting pounded w/storms of late .. we are finally supposed to have a pretty weekend .. w/decent temps!!

Wendy ... WTG on the workouts when you really didnt want to .. it always makes you feel better if you can get them squeezed out ...will be thinking bout you while playing slots tonight .. send some winning vibes my way please mam!!

Di .. killer workout last night . . hope this Friday isnt too busy for ya today at work!!

Jacque ..yayayayayaya on the Sharks win .. I had to LOL about the "weird Californians" comment .. remember my EVIL aunt live in CA .. UGH ... she is in weird - spaced out- EVIL peronified - Loony toons Californian catagory (all to herself)!!! think she has lost all of her "Southernism" ... UGH .. but you are certainly never in the WEIRD Californian catagory my friend :D .. maybe in the warped exerciser who likes to torture their body catagory with all of us . . but hey .. that is a GOOD thing.. right!!!

Hello Jen ..

OK .. so leaving at 12 today ... got some errands to run in town - going home and do Hiit 30/30 (is it bad that I am taking extra hour vacation to exercise b-4 my trip?) .. then pack - bath - get ready - and load the car so that we can leave when DH gets home from work!!! :D OK .. gott jet .. remember think WINNING VIBES .. $$$$$$$$$$$$ :D Have a great one!

Hi ladies,

I did the tricep work I missed on Wednesday and then did the cardio only premix of Original Bootcamp. It was short, but on par with the HIIT's IMO-with a much shorter rest in between too I might add.

DH is home for the second day with gout.:mad: I'm stopping at subway and taking him some lunch. If I'm lucky, I can do the leg w/o scheduled for this morning and then I'll be back on track. We'll see though...

Jacque-glad the sharks won...since they weren't playing the AVS:p I'm not too concerned about the cardio on the RT, we get breaks in between the workouts and she reminds you to go at your own pace. You will be fine I'm sure. I'm on week 3, but repeating this mesocycle is pushing out my end date. Hopefully I can hit the cardio (rest week) around the 17th of the month and then start up with meso 3 after the RT. When do you plan on starting BBL??? I needs lots of work back there...

Laura-Good luck this weekend! Vacation is for personal time, if you choose to w/o on your personal time- so be it. I'll be emailing the next set of workouts!

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.