Damage Control....TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

Just a quick hello and then I gotta jump in the shower! No work for me again today on purpose. Gonna hit it hard over the weekend and then start a routine of shorter work outs monday morning!

First day went fine. I didn't really work. Just got set up, went over some stuff, filled out new hire p/w and read some stuff, blah blah blah. Boring actually but that's okay. Easing in to a new place is better IMO then getting thrown in the fire immediately!

Gotta jet! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

Checking in is more work then normal today:confused: DS is gonna be a trouble maker today...I can tell already. He won't leave me alone and we have only been up for an hour:mad: Could be a looong day! And I have plenty to do.

SO the Dr figures I had a stomach bug last weekend and that I should have stayed away from dairy for a couple of days after. He figures the dairy upset my stomach. I am not allowed to eat dairy for a week and when I do, I have to slowly start adding it back into my diet. I don't normally eat alot of dairy anyway. I have a bowl of cereal in the morning and milk in my coffee. Other then that a yogurt here and there is about it.

I offered to have DH's grandmothers party here tonight. Not really a party,just a family dinner so I need to do housework, workout, make something and I need to run out and get her a b-day gift.

Black coffee wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. That was the only thing I thought about when he told me no dairy. I thought that maybe the coffee was weak but DH said it was good.

If I have the time I will do legs again today or I may save them for tomorrow. So today's workout will just be some cardio and abs probably.

Wendy** I agree. Nothing worse then being thrown right in and people leaving you to fend for yourself. Im sure you will get the hang of everything that is coming your way.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is the last disc of Meso 1. For me it's disc 11, back and biceps. I've been doing the leg w/o in between the 2 upper body w/o's. I did that in case I wanted to hit the legs again on the weekend, but that hasn't happened all month. I will be doing Insanity for the next few days. I even stopped and Kohls and bought some new shoes so I'm prepared for the impact of Insanity.

DS 1 has his 3rd interview at Walmart this morning.

Wendy-sounds like you have a great plan. You've jumped back into the work force head on and you will be great.

Lori-I was told to cut out dairy due my cystic acne problems. I actually switched to black coffee when I started taking acne medication. I use unsweetened almond milk in my cereal and have grown to love it. Hope your tummy troubles are long gone.

Hi Laura, Jacque and Jen.

Morning Ladies ..

DH supervisor banquet was LOADS of fun .. they were honoring people who had 25 years in .. and played trivia games .. all questions from 1984 .. the year I graduated highschool ... sooooooo took me down memory lane and had a blast figuring out the questions .. LOL!!! they didnt have my coors light so I drank some crown and sprite :confused::confused::confused: have a LARGE head this morning ..:( .. UGH .. I dont drink liquor and I can tell it!! LOL but it was a fun night and DH was super sexy in his suit!! ;)

Wendy .. glad you had a not so hectic first day ... you will probably be introduced to a lot more today .. good luck and do let us know how it goes!

Lori .. glad the tummy issues was a bug .. my tummy is sensitive to dairy too .. but only every now and then .. it is odd the way it does .. so I dont think I am lactose intollerant .. just my tummy doesnt like it sometimes!! LOL

Di .. you are the only person I know that would do Insanity on the rest week .. :confused: :p SIL and I have slacked on STS .. seems eveytime we plan on doing it something comes up w/either me or her .. ???

Jacque .. so ruff work day yesterday?? sorry!! My work has calmed down some (nock on wood) .. are you gonna interview for the new job???

Hello to Jen ..

OK .. so today I have to fill in on cash counter this afternoon .. hopefully will balance ok .. then SIL and I are gonna meet after work and tackle CORE CARDIO :eek: hope the head is better by then .. LOL!!! will be sweating out some crown .. DH starts long hours today .. wont see him at all!!! :( .. Think VBF and I are going shopping tmrw .. gonna get outta the house so DH can sleep .. we may catch a movie .. something we have not done in FOREVER!!! OH .. I have a new TOY .. bought a ROOMBA .. iRobot vacuume .. been think bout it for a while .. get to play with it tonight .. DH thinks I have lost my mind .. but I dont care .. he doesnt vacuume or mop .. hoping this helps w/the dog hair everywhere in between my cleaning!! OK .. rambled long enough . have a great one and great sweaty workouts!! :D

Hi Girls.

I am actually posting this from work. No worries-my boss gave me permission. I got more to do today but still not a full day's work. End of month is the busiest time for him so it's hard for him to carve out time to explain anything to me in detail that takes more then 2 minutes at a clip. That being said, we aren't digging in to most of my responsibilities until Monday so there's lots of down time again today. He had to leave to attend to something outside of the office for work and I finished up whatever he left for me. He told me I could go online as long as I used good judgement in where I went ofcourse. They also have certain sites already blocked ofcourse. So anyway, that's why I am here.

Lori:: Better you then me on the no dairy thing. That's almost impossible for me between the half n half in my coffee, my infatuation with all things cheese and my cereal fetish! LOL The only thing harder for me to give up possibly would be bread! I eat a turkey or tuna sandwich pretty much every single day for lunch! :eek:

Diana:: I miss Insanity! I need to put some of those work outs back into my rotation some where! Perhaps they will become part of what I am going to call my "weekend warrior" work out schedule! LOL

Laura:: CCC is crazy hard IMO but I love it! Hope you and SIL enjoy it today! A roombah, really? You must let me know how it works! Always seemed like a "too good to be true" type of thing to me but perhaps you can prove me wrong! We just bought a Dyson animal vacuum and I LOVE IT! Hope that headache went away quickly. Glad you and DH had fun at the dinner!

That's all for now! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.