DAMAGE CONTROL on a terribly busy Tuesday

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Morning Ladies !

Starting us off on the way to bed from the couch ! :eek:

We'll see if Lori and/or Wendy are awake when they get here . . . :p ;)

Did CCC last night, first four rounds as I didn't start until 8 after working late and shopping a tad bit. Today is my long day of meetings and then picking seats for next Sharks season so don't think I'll be back around. Early start, late day.

Have a great one girls - see ya on Hump Day !

I'm awake, Jacque! ;)

Gotta finish my "foffee" and get off the puter in just a few minutes so that I can ATTEMPT to finish disc 2 at a decent time!

No time for personals...just couldn't resist posting after reading Jacque's little "rib" at me and Lori. :p:D

BBL~

Good Morning!

Foffee for me to please;):D I was sooo sleepy again last night. I guess it was b/c DH put DS to bed so I didn't get my little cat nap. Anyway, I had an awesome night sleep!

Jacque** Oh my! Are you awake this early for the day or did you start us off before you went to bed? Hope your day isn't to crazy for you!

Wendy** Enjoy your workout...hope you conquer all of it!:D

Laura** I would think tar balls would be a good thing? Or maybe the damage is already done. I was thinking that if some of it is leaving the ocean,then thats good.But it may have already left its pollution behind:( Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

So as fas as I know the owners are coming today,going to another business and taking my manager with them!!! Happy dance!!!!!!! So guess who will be studying at work today!!???? That's right....moi! I also have to go back to work tonight:rolleyes: It will be my 5th call out this pay period.

Alright...I am running outside today I think. It is raining...but the sun isn't shining either. Atleast its not pouring like yesterday morning!

Lori:)

I finished it all...it took between 75 and 80 minutes but dagnamit I had enough time! I started at 10 minutes to 5 and finished between 5 and 10 after 6. Just scarfed down my oatmeal and now I'm off to the showers!

BBL~

Good Morning Ladies,

My body is feeling pretty sore, yes...even my legs! Not sure if its from the BH dvd's or my bootcamp class last night. My quads and inner thighs are really sore this morning. I had intended on running this morning and am up early enough, but have the beginnings of a blister on my foot. It happened during bootcamp, we had to skip the distance of the football field 5 times, down and back was 1. My forefoot started rubbing on my orthotic and I ended up taking my shoes off after the 3rd set..it was too late.

I've decided to do a step w/o this morning...tbd. It's also heavy legs day at the rec ctr and I will hit triceps that I didn't get to from yesterday.

Jacque-thanks for starting us off on your way to bed...way to late for me. Nice job with CCC. At first read I thought it was cardio coach and I was thinking that I haven't been on my elliptical since DS1 moved home. I do miss it and it's a nice change of pace.

Wendy-Nice job fitting it all in this morning. What do you think so far? Are you following the rotation, or doing your own cardio on the cardio days?

Lori-I hope it stops raining for your run today. I running in the rain and wind...I'm more of a fair weather runner. I'm signing up for a 10k in August. I've ran it before but it was years ago, Jerod was still in a stroller. As far as the tar balls on beaches, is still pollution and can harm the wildlife. There just isn't a good solution to this terrible oil spill and the effects will last for years.

Laura-hope you are able to get in another fishing trip before the waters are shut down. :mad: I know that's how spend your vacations, seeing the pictures you put up are so sad. I'm going to find some reviews on turbo fire. I really want it but may have to wait until my birthday to get it...not until September. Honestly, I have enough workouts to keep me busy.:p

PunkyJen-What are you up to today? When is summer school over? Soon I hope so that you get some real time off even if only for a few weeks.

bbl

Diana:: I am doing my own thing with STS. I am following the order of the work outs but everything in between is being decided day to day and if possible I am trying to wait 2 days between STS work outs. I don't think I can continue to do that fully thru M1 though b/c if I do I won't finish before I leave for vacation in July. I am also going to try to maintain 1 tonique day, 2-3 cardios per week and abs/inner thighs as much as I can. I am realistic in that every day is not going to happen b/c of time constraints but I will do what I can. I have big ideas. We will see how many of them I can stick to!;) Sorry about the blister. They stink. :( YAY for DOMS though! :D

Lori:: Sorry you missed your nap w/DS last night. Enjoy your run and happy studying! :)

Jacque:: See? I was awake! :p CCC is a TOUGH w/o! Harder then the HiiT's IMO! Doing ANY of it is an accomplishment in my eyes! Great job!:)

Guess that wraps it up for me for now but I'll be back!:cool:

LOVE THAT FOFFEE!

Boy you ladies are up early!!!! :(

Feeling sore from my w/o last night-- did Muscle Endurance and now I'm enjoying some early morning DOMS with my Foffee.

Summer school is over July 16th. But I'm glad to be working. Need the money to pay for Paul's dorm this fall. :p

Everyone's asleep, just enjoying 15 more minutes of silence before my busy Tuesday begins.

Love to everybody.... :)

PunkyJen:: ME is a killer! Hate the bicep work in that one!:eek: Hope you enjoyed your quiet time this morning. I NEED that time every morning or I am an absolute bear to deal with! :p You mean college costs money!?! ;)

afternoon ladies ..

been wild @asylum today :confused: ... soooooo a big WOOHOO .. I did ABS last night .. :eek: .. and yes I actually did some of them .. now I am thinking the core is operating about at 50% .. but that is Helluva lot better than 0% .. WOOHOOO :D .. I still cant go all way up .. cant puls . but managed more rotation .. and higher lifting ... managed LB part fine .. WOOHOO ... couple more weeks I should be 100% :D :D :D .. speaking of .. DOMS report: TRIS .. shoulders .. and a bit into the abs ... did true circuit class last night .. cardio - LB work - UB work in circuits ended w/reg mon night abs!!! ;)

Jacque . . hope today is not as busy as you are thinking ..

Lori .. nope tar ball are bad .. they are first to wash up .. the sludge .. then oil .. the sludge is worst than anything .. b/c it coats the animals - the bottom floor .. everything .. they said this morning the Gulf OXG levels have drastically declined .. which is running bait fish inshore .. wich is running big fish in shore .. LIKE SHARKS swarming at the ocean banks .. it is just tragic and sickening!!

Wendy & Di .. OK ...I want a review of BH dvds .. I got my shipping notice ystdy .. so should be getting them in by the weekend!! my FL friend is doing the beginning ones .. said they would be perfect for lunch workouts!

Jacque .. the latest fishing closings got us .. :( ... sooooooo if the weather cooperates we are moving down to the East and going out of Carrabelle w/our friends .. if it is not DH says we are going to go get our boat (30 ft Island hopper .. no easy task) ... :( ..

PunkyJen - wish i liked "foffee" .. I sure do need it to get me going in themornings .. ugh .. I was draggin this morning ..

OK .. so no class .. I canceled .. we are walking/campaigning in the heat this afternoon ... DB going w/us .. in uniform .. he will be one hot camper!!! I have training in another city tmrw .. so I wont be around .. tmrw will be rest day unless we get out early! OK .. have a great one .. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.