DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

DS slept with me again last night which means he is up with me again:confused: Its to early for him to be up. Today is Thanksgiving Day dinner so hopefully he will behave himself.

I can't believe I didn't get back here yesterday! I know I meant to.

Yesterday's workout was 4DS shoul,bics, and tris. And then 8.5 kms run. I was planning on going for a longer run today but its windy out and I forgot that tomorrow is a holiday. It will be quiet again at work again.

O.k...I don't know what's irritating me more. DS or this stupid computer. He is obssessed with Halloween, its only 7:20 and the inflatable decorations are already blown up on the front lawn and b/c its windy they are half blown over....so he keeps wanting me to go out and fix them.......Ugh! Whatever happened to MY QUIET TIME!!!??? My left leg as been bothering me the last couple of days. It feels like the circulation is bad or something...weird.

Diana** How was breakfast yesterday morning? I don't usually make wise choices when I eat out for breakfast! LOL I love pancakes. Did you get your workout in?

Jacque** I think we all misjudge everything when we have had a few drinks...hehe! One of the beauties of being drunk~! Get to live in a fantasy world for a little bit. My meals usually aren't that big b/c I pick alot and thats the reason why I wanted to start posting meals but its not working...Im still picking...and its usually high cal stuff like cookies,candies and chips! ugh!

So todays eats were:

B-Fiber One w/skim milk
S-Cookie
L- Big salad with ck breat and bacon/light dressing
D- Lasagna,salad,bread and dessert! I was sooo full after dinner!

I will check in when I get to work...time to get my workout started!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday. I really need to get going on my rotation.

We had a great time at breakfast yesterday. I ordered an eggwhite omelette w/veggies (no cheese) and a whole wheat english muffin. It was delicious! After that I headed in to work for a bit and then ran some errands.

Jerod's team lost yesterday and he didn't get to play at all. He was really disappointed. Once those starters have their spots its really tough to take them away. DH told him to just make sure he is working as hard as he can in practice. When the team has over 50 players obviously not everyone gets to play.

I saw some pics of the Texas RT w/Cathe and she is ripped! It is quite motivating...to say the least.

Lori-sorry you are missing your 'me' time this morning. Hopefully you can explain to DS that you can't fix the Halloween decorations until the winds stops. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner! Do you have to prepare, or are you spending it somewhere else?

bbl

Back again. Workout was pretty good today. I did 4 miles on the TM mixed in with CB. I even did the cardio in CB. Then I cleaned the house a bit before coming to work. Dinner is either at my house or my SIL's house but either way, MIL is cooking.

Diana** You such a good girl! I wouldn't have ordered anything healthy for breakfast! hehe! I have to take a look at those RT pics. Cathe has certainly changed alot over the years. I was looking at a video clip of one of her older workouts the other day and its crazy how much she has changed. Maybe weight training wasn't as popular back then as it is now (for women anyway)

I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

Hi Girls,

Woo Hoo....Amy Bento day I guess..Slow Mo full Body and Kickbox Xtreme done! I did the 75 min weight w/o and the kickbox & abs was another 75 minutes. I wished I would've chosen a harder cardio, but at least its done now.

I don't have much planned for today. Laundry's been going since this morning and the kids are supposed to get the house cleaned. I just need to prepare my food for the week.

Another busy week is almost upon me but I should be able to get a w/o in every morning. Monday will be a short w/o, ala HIIT.

Lori-do you get extra $$ for working on a Holiday?

Eats so far today:
B-oroweat sandwich thin toasted w/almond butter & jelly (preworkout)
L-protein shake w/fiber one, flax, wheat germ, froz. berries, almond milk (post workout)

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.