DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Back to work tomorrow! Ugh! I use to be o.k with it. I still like my job, I just think I need a holiday from it. My coworker and I have to switch some shifts around in order for me to go to the marathon and she did up a mock schedule yesterday and put it in my slot...Im interested to see what this schedule looks like!:rolleyes:

Yesterday's run was good. Took me 2:48 mins and I stopped a few times to stretch,my legs were so tight. Last night I was suppose to go to a b-day party but on the way home from supper (we went out) we see DD walking down the rd with her friend so we stopped. I knew something was up b/c she wouldn't come near us and practically ignored us. So I told her I wanted to look in her bag and when I did an open beer came flying out all over my pants and the seat of the truck! I thought I was gonna lose my mind. The friend she was with disappeared into thin air so we just took DD home. I was so mad I took the stupid bag with the beer and smashed it on the rd, then I took her cell phone and smashed that into a million peices as well. I am not a violet person but I had to hold myself back from hurting her. Its just that we have been through this so many times over the last couple of years...take her crap away and she just DOESN'T get it?!

Alright...Im gonna catch up on yesterday's thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.