Damage Control...Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Well today will be a second stab at SM. Hopefully I can nail combo 3 today. I am also starting CLX today. Looking forward to it.

DH went to A/C with his cousin y'day afternoon and ended up spending the night so Joey and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and some games. He had fun. :)

Not sure what else lies ahead for today. Housework I guess. :rolleyes:

BBL~

Copied and pasted....

Good Morning!:)

Back to work tomorrow! Ugh! I use to be o.k with it. I still like my job, I just think I need a holiday from it. My coworker and I have to switch some shifts around in order for me to go to the marathon and she did up a mock schedule yesterday and put it in my slot...Im interested to see what this schedule looks like!:rolleyes:

Yesterday's run was good. Took me 2:48 mins and I stopped a few times to stretch,my legs were so tight. Last night I was suppose to go to a b-day party but on the way home from supper (we went out) we see DD walking down the rd with her friend so we stopped. I knew something was up b/c she wouldn't come near us and practically ignored us. So I told her I wanted to look in her bag and when I did an open beer came flying out all over my pants and the seat of the truck! I thought I was gonna lose my mind. The friend she was with disappeared into thin air so we just took DD home. I was so mad I took the stupid bag with the beer and smashed it on the rd, then I took her cell phone and smashed that into a million peices as well. I am not a violet person but I had to hold myself back from hurting her. Its just that we have been through this so many times over the last couple of years...take her crap away and she just DOESN'T get it?!

Alright...Im gonna catch up on yesterday's thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Wendy** sounds like you had a great night with your friend. Did you catch up on your sleep last night? I have had some great sleep over the weekend. I hate going back to work on Mon tired!

Diana** I would have been pissed too if I drove all that way for nothing. Did you find his helmet after? DD's glasses have been missing for a while and I don't think she as even bothered looking for them. She said she did but I don't believe her. She probably lost them when she was drinking somewhere and she won't admit to it.

Jacque** You have been a busy gal! A little workout is better then no workout:D I am only stressing b/c the marathon is so close and I hadn't done my 32k yet...now that its done I won't be worrying so much about it.

Laura** Sounds like you had a awesome b-day! This week is full of b-day celebrations. Today is my BIL's b-day supper, then Thurs is my MIL's and her neighbors (who they are very close with) b-day supper. Gonna be a busy week of gatherings!

O.k....I will probably bbl!. I won't be working out today unless its weights and I don't think I am doing that either.

Lori:)

My work out is done. I did SM from warm up thru combo 2 as is and then worked on combo 3. I did it 2x with lots of rewinding the first time. All in all the w/o took about and hour and I am extremely proud of myself! I've learned the first 2 combos and have a decent grasp of the last one! WOOT! :)

I followed it up with CLX Burn Circuit 1. Need to go heavier next time but it was a nice change in weight lifting style from what I've been doing....Let's see how this goes for me!

Gotta weigh/measure but this weekend is NOT the time. I'll do it during the week after my eating has been back on track for a couple days.

Time to hit the showers.

BBL for personals!

Hi ladies,

So we finally determined the helmet issue. DS didn't put his helmet in his locker after practice Friday night. One of the coaches picked it up and put it away. When DS arrived at school Sat morning for the game, he discovered his helmet was missing and the coach told him don't bother suiting up because you can't play without a helmet. The coach gave Jerod his helmet back after the game. I understand being sitting out a game for not taking care of your equipment, but the coach never said that to him. Also, the coach should've called us to let us know Jerod wouldn't be playing since he obviously knew that on Friday night. It was an 80 mile round trip for us....DH is still pissed about this.

Wendy-Nice job with SM! I usually struggle during the learning phase of the combo's, but for some reason can do them when they are put together. I think I have an excel spreadsheet for the CLX w/o's if you want to keep track of your weight selections. Let me know if you want it, I can email it to you.

Lori-Wow, sorry to hear about DD. We never had any drinking/drug issues with the boys. I'm pretty sure DH would go buy a case of beer and make them drink all of them in an hour-to teach them a lesson. Got the rotations...Thanks. I think I will do both of them, alternating weeks. I'm going to start today with a long cardio BM2 Mix & Max, 80 min of bm2 cardio and drill max cardio. Thanks Much!

Jacque-some activity is better than none. I get really crabby when I don't get my workouts in. Even a short w/o is good for the brain funtion and mood lifting as well.

Laura-how's your weekend going?

bbl

Lori:: Yup, got a solid 8 hours last night but kept having nightmares.:confused: No advice re DD. Hang tough. I can't even imagine how livid you are. What does your DH say/think?

Diana:: I can see the coach's point in what he did, and even that it would be a more effective lesson having DS sit out of the game after taking time to go there then to just be told to stay home. Still, that's an awful waste of time for you and DH to take him all that way for nothing. :confused:

So after dreading it, I finally cleared out the mountain of laundry that's been piling up. I have been washing clothes like crazy but had no desire to do anything w/them once they were out of the dryer. :eek: It was getting ridiculous so I finally cleaned up the mess. Ofcourse, I have 2 additional loads going now that I will also have to take care of later. Laundry is the chore I hate the most. Hands down! :mad:

Going to be getting dressed in a few minutes and taking DS to the park. DH is just pulling up now after his overnight in A/C. He didn't win but he had fun. He'll probably want to take a nap or something so this is a good time for the park.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday...off I go....:)

Hi Girls,

I did Cardio Fusion mix & match premix. Ended up cutting it a little short since my foot starting hurting. I actually stopped stepping took my shoes off and did BM2 abs, then put my shoes back on and continued with the step portion. Unfortunately the pain came back and I still ended up skipping the BM2 circuits at the end. Sometime just getting off my foot and icing it does the trick, not very convenient when your in the middle of a long workout. :mad: So much for the cortizone shot, I was only pain free for a week and a half. Surgery is the next step, cutting the nerve.

I have some housecleaning chores to tend to. Not looking forward to cleaning the master bath..but it's seriously overdue!

Wendy-well the coach never told Jerod he was sitting out because he didn't take care of his helmet. He just gave it back to him after the game. ITA, he needed to go support team regardless. Laundry, the never ending chore. It doesn't bother me much, but I do laundry almost every day. It can't be that bad with just the 3 of you...can it??? Have fun at the park!

bbl

Diana:: Yes the coach definitely should have made it known that your DS was not playing in the game b/c of helmet issue. ITA. I try to do laundry several times a week and when I do, it's much easier BUT I just don't think to do it often enough on a consistent basis. I will have my weeks where I will keep up with it great but most of the time that's not the case and so before you know it I am washing/drying like a mad woman just to get it done and the mountain begins to form and grow.... :eek:

The park was nice. Cloudy and cooler then it's been. Actually pretty perfect weather for it. I thought it would be chilly but it wasn't. It was very pleasant. I was able to wear a pair of my Uggs for the first time since it started getting hot. I am officially a flip-flop girl in the warm weather and an ugg girl when it's cooler. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.