DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Not once this weekend did I actually get up when my alarm went off!:confused: To tired I guess. I wanted to get a longer run in today and its still possible but I wont be able to go as far as I originally wanted to.

My plane ticket is booked for TO. I told DH that I needed to come back late Sunday evening and what did he do? Booked it for 11:20 Sunday morning! I would still be running by then and if I wasn't, I still wouldn't be able to leave b/c I would be having pictures taken and interviews! LOL Then we had to switch it to Mon morning b/c I couldn't get out on Sunday at all:(

Jacque** Sounds like your grandkids are keeping you busy! I could have sent DS your way to;) Then you would have had your hands full. I felt bad last night because I had to go back to work. DS and I were just settling down to watch a movie and I had to leave. He wasn`t impressed with me. Mycoworker and I have the same duties and I am so surprised that they didn`t up me to what she is making but I think I would be fighting a losing battle with this one. No one has senority because we were hired at the same time. When it was owned by my manager she worked there for yrs, left and couldn`t come back until I went on maternity leave because there was no job there for her. Yet when it was time for me to come back he told me that I was covering someone elses mat leave and that`s why I was there so long. I never thought at the time to ask him why she couldn`t come back until I left, if she was entitled to the job then that didn`t make sense. Anyway...for now I am going to let it go and look at the bright side. The other thing that irriatates me is that my coworker pulls her weight as far as paper work goes but cleaning and stuff gets kicked to the curb and I know I can`t say anything because he will think that I have beef with her:mad: Hope you get a workout in tonight!

Diana** I will probably be doing plyo legs on the same day I do one of my shorter runs and it won`t be a full plyo leg workout, probably just half of the dvd like yesterday morning.
I guess you have a busy day ahead of you with helping your MIL. Sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday as well.

O.k...I need to get my run done!

Lori:)

Its just so quiet here without WENDY around! LOL

My workout was just over 10 miles and LIC abs. Haven't been at work for very long. I am going to do a few things then seat down and do some reading!

Lori:)

Obviously I wasn't awake enogh to see Lori's post.

Good Morning Ladies,

Staying up too late for 2 nights in a row took its toll. I slept in this morning and woke up feeling great! That is other than a bit of a sore back, but am sure it will work itself out today.

I plan on doing MM and some kind of cardio. My work week is quite busy and am not sure how many workouts I can fit in this week. Therefore I need to come up with a plan.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Hi Ladies,

Well I just finished MM and CCC, along with several loads of laundry. It's time for me to get cleaned up and head over to MIL's.

I hadn't had any pain in my foot since the cortisone shot a little over a week ago, until today. The pain came back during CCC. I'm quite disappointed, but was told that the shots don't always work, or if they do, they may not work for very long.

Lori-Glad you were able to get your ticket changed, what a pain. Good job getting your 10 mile run in. I know your running schedule hasn't been going as planned lately.

Jacque-hope you are having fun with the kiddo's!

Wendy-so did you come back a big winner???

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.