Damage Control...Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

I am nice and sore from PS: CST y'day. :)

Today will be either straight cardio of choice or the next STS Plyo Legs Disc. It doesn't really matter what order I do them in. All I have left to do before my next rest day is a cardio of choice, STS Plyo Legs and Kickboxing....

Had fun at the bbq but ate too much so I am pretending that the scale does not exist for a few days. :p

Okay, just wanted to get us started. See ya later!

Hi Ladies,

Today I definitely need to go through my closet. The salvation army is scheduled for a pick up on Tuesday.

As far as workouts, I think it is max cardio, cardio abs, and tonique. My lower back is still sore so I may have to do a different ab w/o.

Right now I'm simply enjoying the quiet house and sipping my coffee. Nice morning so far!

bbl

Enjoy your quiet morning Diana!:)

Well my work out is done and I think I just might fall over. Cathe's Maximum Intensity Cardio. WOW. I made it through w/no breaks but holy moly!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Tomorrow is supposed to be Plyo Legs...I'm now wondering if THAT is gonna happen! :confused: May be opting for a replacement leg work out that isn't so high impact...I will play it by ear though depending on how I feel in the morning.

As I said before, my upper body is quite sore from CST and I really felt it during MIC. Lots of arm movements in this one.

Taking Joey to Chuck E. Cheese for some games and lunch today. I think I need a nap first though. :p

Okay, that's all for now. Hope everyone enjoy's their Monday Eve!

Good morning ladies !

Y'day was a headache day + knee still won't work for leg press.:confused: Did not a single thing but lay around. Today not 100% but need to clean - have the grandsons for the upcoming Fri, Sat & Sun while the 'kids' go to DIL's cousin's wedding. Guess they get to 'party' Fri nite too. Nice little mini vaca for them and hopefully fun for us too - DS1 says the oldest is getting testy so we'll see how it goes. GS2 is still not walking and he's 16 months - stocky/heavy little guy and can't hold himself up yet. :p

Not sure I'll stick wth my last few wt w/o's of ME & MM - may hop onto Bob's rotation in hopes I can keep toned without lifting heavy until my knee cooperates. I'll see if walking lunges are possible too - that will get the glute nearly as well as leg press.

Wendy - bummer you ordered the wrong one but I really like both of the new step routines. I'm a 'dance buff' and difficult step routines are my favs ! I was very pleasantly surprised at the complexity of both of them - first time I've had to rewind and watch so many times in my life !:eek: SM took at least 3 - 4 times before I could make it through without missing too many moves. They are both my 'go to' step w/o's right now cuz they are fun. So you have a 'free day' today?

Diana - nice job on the w/o's y'day ! Did you read your book too? Sounds like a couple good ones. I read one a few weeks ago called "Corporate Confidential" and it was pretty good - talked about what the execs feel are good/bad qualities of a good manager. I'm on a fast track to catch up with our Lead Team - borrowed the Five Dysfunctions of a Team which is what they reviewed at a Strategic Team meeting prior to me being added. Am thinking that a year ago we could probably be seen in all 5 but am just guessing. Thankfully they have made some great strides to cohesion and many managers are seeng the difference in most of them ! Then I'll be on the move for building on my strengths and working with the weaknesses I need to move up a notch. That is all part of my review process that I was 'supposed' to start this weekend.

So DH has the want but not the will? We all know that we can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. Is there any way to challenge him to small accomplishments, a little at a time? Any kind of reward system that might work? How about any of his friends that he could exercise with that might keep him on track? Do you have a TM? Can he watch sports while walking on the TM? What would entice him to make even a little start? Anything the 2 of you could do together? Anything the kids could say/do to make him understand they want him around?

I feel for you . . . it hurts when your spouse is not healthy and you can't do anything about it. It is scary . . . <<<Hugs>>>

Off for now . . . hopefully BB to report some sort of w/o ! :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.