Damage Control SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

Super late night last night and I am feeling it today!:eek: Ugh! I was trying to get DH to leave the party around 1'ish and to tell you the truth...he could have stayed and I would have been happy enough to go home and crawl into bed:p. Then we realized that the party was going to be shut down at 2 anyways and she is my really close friend so we stayed. But it didn't shut down at 2...I think it was 2:30 before I finally convinced DH to leave...which TRUST ME...he could have stayed! It was fun in the meantime, even though I couldn't drink but who needs those empty cals anyway?;) It was close to 3:30 before I got into bed and up at 7:49. And I had to be here b/c a flight I had was suppose to be leaving but the winds are rather high, so I don't think he will be going anywhere. Atleast I can nap at work:D I am suppose to be playing cards with the girls tonight and I don't even see how thats possible. I know I am going to be to tired.

So as of now there is no workout today. I may do something later, depending on what time I get off of work and how much energy I have. If not I will make it up with a really long run tomorrow.

I am going to read yesterday thread then I will return! Gonna be another quiet day at work! LOVES IT!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.