DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I feel pretty good. Went to bed late and slept till 7. I think I feel better then I would have if I went to bed at 11 and got up at 6 for some strange reasons.

Todays workout is a small run and then some weights. Its nice outside but windy, so I may just do it all on the TM. There is a very good chance that that will be happening. And I don't feel bad for the dog...he needs a rest day! LOL:p I wasn't very hungry after yesterdays run....which makes me think that I will be starving all day today:rolleyes: Ugh!

Diana** I told DD to go to the mall with her friends to pick out some jeans for school cause thats all she needs. She told me that there was no jeans here...in other words, she wants to go into the city. I reminded her of one store in the mall but the jeans are fairly expensive....If Im lucky she will get some on sale. Its cheaper for me to buy her a couple pairs of expensive jeans then it is to go into the city for the weekend. Plus, I don't even have the time. Every weekend from here until the middle of sept is taken up with either work or a gathering of some sort.

DH and I were talking last night about what I will do with my PT course when I am done and I think we will set up shop here for a while. It makes sense, no overhead cost...just pocket the money. I can't not work b/c my income pays the bills as well so I can souly rely on my PT money to do that. Im thinking if I had $5G's I could set up a nice little spot. Buy a couple cardio machines and some new weights....Id be all set!

I also did my resume last night and applied on the job.....now we will see what happens. I have no expectations of course. Whatever will be, will be! I will be lucky if I even get an interview. My resume needed to be done anyway...so now I have it just incase something else catches me eye!

BBL!
Lori:)

Mornin' Glories.

Been awake since 5:30 and up since 6 this morning. Oh happy Sunday! :rolleyes:

I'm a little sore in the lower body from y'day's work out but nothing really in the u/b. Surprised but not complaining. PCC is on tap for today and I did NOT want to be doing that with any major DOMS! :eek: This is why, as much as I want to give it a shot, doing the X right now SCARES ME so I pushed it off! :p

So I got on the scale this morning and despite the 2 slices of pizza, sip of a chocolate milk shake and 1/2 dozen deep fried oreos I scarfed down at the fair yesterday (shhhh-don't tell anyone!lol), the #'s are starting to move in the right direction again! I had stalled out for a little bit but I am on the move again. YAY! :D

Lori:: There's atleast 3 Catheites who train in their homes. I am sure they would be happy to give you some tips if you needed any help getting a training business off the ground! Good luck with that and with the new job you applied for. Fingers crossed! :D Oh and YES, it really has been that long since I ran! The last time I ran was sometime last August..September at the latest. It wasn't intentional. When I quit my job at the gym daycare they cancelled my membership! I am not one who prefers to run outside (as odd as that may sound) unless I am training for a race or actually racing. So anyway, I never got around to joining another gym and when I got the job at the bank I decided not to do it at all because I wouldn't have the time to go. I am not paying for a membership and only going on w/e's. No way. When we finally get a bigger house I will buy myself a treadmill. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!;)

Diana:: Glad you had a nice GTG with the girls. I love that! Mine and Jen's GTG is this coming w/e in NY! So excited!!!!:D Yup, the fair was fun. All my mom and I really did was eat though. LOL Joey's the one who really had all the fun. My mom bought him a bracelet that let him go on all the rides he wanted until we left. He made sure he got his money's worth. He went on one particular ride 3 times in a row!!! :) I did, however, get a big kick out of the animals they had there. I <3 animals. I think that was my favorite part. :) Were you able to bang out alot of the chores you had on your to do list yesterday?

BBL!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I hate alarms....My son sets them on his clock and his phone and doesn't get up to either. DH turned of his clock alarm (cuz he knew I would be pissed) then 30 min later his phone alarm goes off. I went into his room and told him to find his phone and turn off the alarm.

There are a ton of things that need to be done around the house but am not sure what will actually be accomplished today. I may just make a list of everything, including cleaning out the closets, light fixtures, garage, stain the fence etc. We may clean out the garage over labor day weekend. My closet is overflowing with clothes that DH and I no longer wear or don't fit. Can't make the kids take care of their closets when ours looks the worst.

Lori-Nice to have a plan for when you are done with your training course. I would just caution you about having folks in your home. You never know what they might do if they are not happy with their results, and they know where you live etc. Just keep the conversation professional and don't give out too many personal details. Good luck on your job app. I need to have a resume written..haven't had one in at least 10 yrs.

Wendy-Woo Hoo, congrats on the scale moving down again. My weight is stuck right now, but am sure it will start moving with the longer Insanity M2 w/o's. I'm not sure if I have PCC or Pure Cardio today, and I will throw abs in there too. One of my cathe FB friends has lost 20#'s doing Insanity. She also eats a raw diet but has been eating that way for a while now. One of my coworkers borrowed P90X from me and she plans to start tomorrow. Are you still planning to do STS later this year? I would like to do another round of STS or P90X, either one. Your GTG with Jen sounds like a ton of fun.

Jacque-where are you missy...hopefully not working.

PunkyJen-one of my coworkers is driving her daughter down to Tucson next weekend, I'm sure you will be doing the same. Hope all is well with you.

Laura-I had to put of doing your class this weekend, but may give it a try on my rest day from Insanity this week. Our temps are in the mid 90's, just so uncomfortable to be outside. Hope you are keeping cool in the pool.

bbl

At work and its almost lunch time! But...I forgot to bring me some lunch!:confused::eek:

Today's workout was 4DS shoul, bic, and tris, 3.5 miles on the TM and most of Disc 20. Im not sure if I will be sore tomorrow or not. My shoulders got a great workout!

Wendy** Deep fried oreos? Are you kidding me? Are they dipped in choc or something? I heard of deep fried bars mars a few years ago but have yet to try them. Kind of makes me want to barf but I KNOW I would love it! LOL Thanks for the tips on the business. I could start a small one in my home with govt help...but then it would be a business and then I would have to pay them! LOL And I don't wanna do that! What about if I only take a handful of people? Im not sure how that works. Plus I will still be working FT. So many things to think about thats forsure. Hope you have a good workout!

Diana** We were posting at the same time. I hate alarms to. DH is famous for setting his and not getting up. Drives me nuts! Are you really gonna get all that stuff done today? Thats quit a long list. My FIL stained most of the things around our home and I HATE the color. Its more like orange paint then stain! I told DH earlier today that next year the color will be changing. I like darker colors, just like I wanted dark cupboards but I don't ever seem to get my own way! Whats up with that? I wouldn't be to concerned about training out of my home b/c its a small town...there aren't to many crazies around here!:p And I know most of them who are!

Hi ladies,

Well I managed PCC and then went shopping at Costco. Laundry is completed, folded and put away.

Lori-No way could we get all that done....I just want a list ready for the long weekend coming up so stuff gets done and we don't waste away the long weekend.

bbl

Hey Girls.

Poppin' in quickly before I pass out. I am exhausted for some reason. I did PCC this morning immediately followed by a 30-40 min walk in the (hot) park with my old running buddy. I've been dawg tired all day. Not sure why. Tried to catch a nap after lunch but I wasn't very successful. Headed to my inlaws for dinner. Just got home about 20 minutes ago. Joey's in bed and I am headed there now.

Not sure if I will work out tmrw or take a rest day. I'm leaving it up to fate! :p

I'll catch up with personals in the morning.

Nighty night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.