DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

We were up really late last night. We had friends drop over and they didn't leave until 3! So tiiiired! I was suppose to sleep in but of course once everyone was awake...so was I.

Not to mention that our friend the police officer was here for the night and he got a call last night regarding a missing boat. He is stationed close to my home town. It involved 2 small kids and 2 adults. As soon as I got in bed I heard him talking to DH about how they found one of the little boys and it wasn't good news. Of course I couldn't get back to sleep after that!:( So sad! I can't imagine what the parents must be going through.

Yesterdays workout was 15k outside and first 3 seg of PH. Hoping to get another run in today and the rest of PH.

I don't know what to do about this race issue. I can't register online anymore but I can get someone to register for me (cause its in the city) on thursday night. I am sure my brother can do that. In the past when my coworker and I have switched sat and sun's the other one worked the mon so the other person wasn't working 4 days straight. When I mentioned doing that...she doesn't remember ever doing that:confused: I think she is conviently forgetting b/c its the weekend of the festivites here and she would get to enjoy it all. Now I am trying to figure out how bad I want to run this race.Im leaning towards not very! I need to make my mind up today though!

Jacque** I think we are all going through our own stages of eating to much! LOL We aren't a very good damage control team! hehe! We need an outsider to come in and be motivational! LOL I don't know what DD's computer has but if anyone is going to get pop ups and viruses...its her!

Diana** Oh man...that is NOT good!We knew someones little girl who use to do that. I think she use to poop, take her pamper off and do whatever with it. Its gross....you must have been savage! We have never had that prob but DS has tried to poop on the grass! What workout did you decide on?

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.