Damage Control....SUNDAY

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

I am currently previewing the original Toniue w/o (got my order y'day!) and I am very excited to try it. It looks AWESOMELY painful! ;) I can feel my rotation changing as I watch this...heheheh. :D

Y'day after my work out was done DH and I went to Kohl's. I got the capris I wanted but that was it. No good bras or bathing suits there for me. Booh. I'll have to try another store one day....After that we went to my mom's to p/u Joey and headed to a Honda dealer. I am thinking of leasing a Civic. Well the place was mobbed and it was getting close to dinner time so we walked around for a bit and then left. We'll have to go back when we have more time. Then last night after dinner we took Joey to Rita's for icecream. I had a vanilla custard and orange ice gelati. OMG, can you say creamsicle? It was fantastic! :D

Today we are going to my MIL's for dinner for my B'day. Just what I need after pizza friday and icecream last night, right? :p As long as I don't overeat I should be fine.

Ok, let me get this posted...I'll BBL!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies,

No workout to report for yesterday. No worries, I plan on making that up today. With any luck I'll be doing the 2 workouts I missed. 4DS Upper Body and Lowmax. It sounds like a good combo for today. Tomorrow would be the regularly scheduled rest day, but I think another Insanity w/o would be good.

I fell asleep pretty early last night and got up at 5:30 this morning. Totally unheard of for me. I've been reading Tosca's Eat Clean Recharged book and now I'm getting hungry. I will definitely need to eat something before I go for 2+ hour w/o session.

Wendy-sorry your shopping spree didn't go as planned. I haven't had much luck at Kohl's for quite a while now. They are usually good for shoes though. A new car, how fun that would be. We haven't had any new vehicles for a while now. We plan on giving my car to DS 3 when he's 16 and I'll get something then. Another bday dinner....keep the celebration alive!!! Oh, one of my friends has the first tonique disc and she said its the harder of the two. Good luck...let us know how you like disc 1.

bbl

I'm back and I'm exhausted! Tonique is done! I fear I will not be able to walk tmrw! :eek::D I loved the work out. I was sweating buckets partly due to how hot it got here this weekend and partly, I am sure, due to the fact that work out has a definite cardio factor to it. The warm up is cardio and it has a couple other cardio intervals in it and a lot of the exercises elevate the heart rate. This work out was mostly standing but ended with about 15 minutes of mat work--leg/bun exercises and some abs. By the time she got to abs I was so exhausted that I couldn't even do the exercises she did. :eek: I basically just did my own ab routine the entire time. :p Needless to say...GREAT WORK OUT!

Diana:: The jury is out as to wether or not the first work out is harder then the TONIQUE2 work outs. I only did disc 2 in full and it had me crying. Not sure I can say one is more difficult. They are different so I think they are both equally as tough for different reasons. Gotta do disc 1 of TONIQUE2 all the way through next and see how I fair. :eek: We are actually going to sell my current car to my SIL for her son who is 16 now. We've been talking about getting me another car for a while now. In the beginning I didn't care but now I want one so I'm getting antsy! I hope it happens soon! :D

Just devoured oatmeal with p/b in it. Gonna get DS out of the tub and go pass out in a corner some where for a while.:p

BBL!

Good morning ladies !

Well did not add anymore to my workout y'day. Stayed with "the boys" a bit longer than planned so DS1 could nap. :rolleyes: It was fun playing with the GS's - they were very good. Enjoying how the 2+ is learning and the 1 yr old can do the splits with his legs straight out sideways ! :eek: I will get a picture but forgot my camera. Funny that he doesn't crawl but instead leans forward, grabs what he wants and then slowly eases himself back into a sitting position. Thank goodness he is so flexible. DS says "goalie". :p

Wendy - Bummer about the shopping trip - Kohl's is where I have bought most of my recent purchases. I am a little fuddy duddy though in the clothing department. :eek: My DD always says "Mom, this would look so cute on you". I reply "But I am 50 and work in HR". The rest of my wardrobe is comfy - we never go out anyway. DH wears nothing but Levi's - his dress pants are his black Levi's. ! :rolleyes: You'll have luck another day. I'm with you on looking at commuter-type cars. I hope to be able to find something a little more commuter friendly and less expensive that my current car. DH wanted a nicer car and now is a little ticked I'll have to put miles on it. I knew better and told him I'd be commuting but you know those "deaf ears". Speaking of which . . . "Tonique" is falling on deaf ears here ! :p :D :rolleyes:
I haven't gotten a full rotation out of BBL yet.

Diana - 2 hour workout, huh? I am feeling a challenge coming on here ! If I get off here soon I could almost do it. I am only on day 4 of wk 1 so should do STS Legs and Low Max. I liked your idea of Leaner legs (I've done Plyo quite a bit lately) so that might work well in combo with LM. Thanks for the idea ! I woke at 4 and stayed in bed until 6:30 but did watch my fav Sun shows, NBC news @ 5 and Meet the Press. Then got up and mopped the floors since DH vacuumed last night. Watered indoor plants and am ready to hit my workout.

BBL ladies !

P.S. Diana - FYI - Debbie's rotation post says she modified one of the workouts -think it was wk 2 day 3 - I reprinted but am not near the original one.

Hi ladies,

Apparently the rotation called for 4DS Boot Camp Upper Body Circuit. I thought I was doing the upper body split, weights only. Good thing I checked the rotation before I started. I did the circuit w/o which had a nice ab routine at the end and followed that up with lowmax.

I have dates...my gd's will be here June 30th-Jul 28th. Probably next month some time I'll start looking at things for us to do, Barnes & Nobles for story time, zoo, waterpark etc. The good part is I'll be taking vacation time so we can do these activities during the week when it is not as busy.

Jacque-thanks for the tip on the rotation change. I'll have to check that out. Imax 3 isn't on rotation so I'll probably throw that in on a cardio day. I'm sure you enjoyed spending time with the GS's.

Wendy-nice w/o today missy! You sure are a glutton for punishment! Good luck car shopping. It's never a fun experience, at least it hasn't ever been for me.

Gonna go check out the rotation change.

Back for a minute to report Leaner legs done but too tired for a 2 hr. workout doing LB. Man it felt like I haven't worked out in months ! :eek:

Went shopping for gardening stuff - tilled a bit more, planted more seeds, made some wired supports for my pepper plants and will do the tomatos tomorrow. Watered, fertilized, snail baited and now the Sharks game is on. It is in town - hopefully we can win at home again . . . :rolleyes:

Diana - that will be so nice to have the girls for a month. Lots of fun at 3 1/2 yrs old for sure.

OK - macaw is peeking in at me back in my bedroom - :confused: - DH let her loose y'day and she chewed about half a dozen of his album covers. He still doesn't understand he needs to watch her ! :mad: Running since she is in my workout room.

Back tomorrow AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.