Damage Control on a SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I am feeling alot better then I did yesterday morning :eek: I think I may have drank one to many....or two to many! :p I didn't get home until 3 and when I woke up my head was pounding! We had an awesome time though.Normally whenever we go out, its always the same people and not to mention I rarely go out anymore. This weekend there was 3 different things going on. Hockey, v-ball (mens and womens) and darts! LOL So there were alot of men everywhere. We made a few new friends...:D....so we had a good laugh with one bunch in particular. When it was closing time, one guy wanted to know where to go next. One of the girls told him where he had to go and of course they insisted we come with. I haven't been to this place in ages and needless to say, I won't be going back anytime soon. I didn't even know it was still open and when I walked it was like zombie zone. Its just a drug place....with good music though. We danced to about 4 songs and then we left (leaving the 2 guys behind of course;)) I suppose they made it out alive, I should have watched the news yesterday.

So yesterday was a rest day. DH was trying to convince me to go out again last night but that was sooooooooooo not happening. My brother is in town for v-ball and he called around 7'ish last night asking for a favour:confused: One of his friends wives (and baby) drove here to watch the games and when she went to check in to the b and b , they had given her room away! She had no where to sleep. All the hotels were booked up and even if they weren't she wouldn't want to stay there b/c all she would have heard was people partying all last night. He wanted to know if she could stay here...which she did. I told her she could go out for a little while...which she did...LOL...can you imagine that? I would have went to bed earlier but I had to listen out to the 8 month old, she was only gone for an hour.

I am going to read yesterdays thread and see what I missed!

Lori:)

Good Morning Lori and all who follow.

I have some nice DOMS especially in my back. I must've kicked butt doing MMA:Boxing yesterday. :)

Today is High and Tight and some cardio...Hopefully PC but not sure yet.

BBL!

Wendy** sorry no one was around to talk to you yesterday!:p I guess we were all having a lazy Saturday! Nice workouts!

Diana** Sorry to hear the kids lost! Oh man, I would have been rotted about that hair apt. Especially since I never make hair apts so making one is a big deal. I guess you will just have to wait another week:confused: You sound like you very organized with next weeks meals. I usually go home around lunch time and take something out for dinner. It is a pain isn't it?

Jacque** Seems like you had a very productive day on Fri! Its always a nice feeling! I didn't get much done last week b/c there were to many people around. Back to my long week tomorrow! Doesn't really bother me though. I use to hate working Mon mornings but its growing on me, every day is the same~

BBL!
Lori

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

I've tried to post a couple of times this morning but kept getting interrupted. My sister called and we chatted for about an hour. We see each other about once a month or so and talk on the phone a couple times per week. I see her son a lot more since he and DS2 are good friends.

I've decided to call a closer salon and see if they can fit me in this week. I followed this girl to 3 different salons and really like the way she cuts my hair, she's been cutting my hair for at least 7 years. However, this is at least the second...if not third time my appt's have been screwed up and the salon is not nearby.

I was so mad yesterday...the day didn't go my way and all I did was eat junk! Today is much better. I've eaten a toasted english muffin w/pb&j and will be heading downstairs for my workout. CST is on tap for today and hopefully I will have enough energy to add a cardio w/o too.

Lori-you were quite the partier last night!!;) It sounds like you had a great time. You are very generous, letting someone you don't even know stay at your place. It seems as though you always have a house guest of some sort staying with you.

Wendy-Nice w/o yesterday! I'm planning on ordering the new weighted gloves, up to 2# each. How was Sean this morning?????

bbl to see what everyone else is up to today.

Hi Girls!

I'm back from my run. Another beautiful day here! Love it! I did almost 10 miles again. I really didn't know how far I was going when I got out but b/c yesterday was a rest day, I had tons of energy. The sun shine probably helped as well.

My house guest were in no hurry to leave today, it was kinda funny actually. I am the kind of person that I would have chatted for a bit, went to bed, got up early and took off. But they didn't. I didn't care but I was surprised at how comfortable they were here. She got up, fed her baby, then her DH called, she picked him up, brought him back here, got ready, had lunch, put her baby down for a nap, woke him up and then fed him again! LOL I had to leave when she was feeding him lunch b/c I couldn't wait any longer to go for my run. It just so happened that I had met her DH before b/c he is a pilot and I have seen him at work.

Diana** I hate those days, and I have them all to often lately! LOL Which makes me think I am turning into a *itch...like I have said before:) It seems as if alot of things don't go my way anymore! So I can understand why you would raid the cupboards. Hope you find someone good to cut your hair. You never know, she/he may do it even better!

I may bbl tonight. It will be a nice relaxing evening. Im guessing after DS goes to sleep, we will get in the hot tub and watch some 30 rock after we get out.

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Well it was the first night in over a week I actually slept all night long ! Woo Hoo ! Got up, straightened up the kitchen from all the shopping the last couple days and got my CST in this AM. Between the cold and lack of sleep my muscles were definitely complainin' !:eek: Not quite as much weight as the last round of STS but close.

Sharks lost in OT last night - just couldn't get their motors running. Then DH went to see some guy who had 10K Hot Wheels for sale so I went to DS1's and played with my youngest GS for a couple hours. By the time we got home it was nearly 8 so we used a coupon for a nice dinner out - Seafood Tamarind Hot Pot. It was windy and cold and the soup tasted good. No additional workout for me as I fell asleep as soon as we got back from dinner.

May do High & Tight a bit later. Need to clean max a bit and then we'll see from there.

Lori - we have sunshine too and it makes me want to just sit outside all day. I got a book I'm supposed to read for work so may just dally a bit in the sun reading today and tomorrow. May hit the road for my first outdoor run tomorrow when the temps will be a bit warmer. You have been a busy little beaver the past couple of days. Nice to hear you found some new friends to hang with.

Wendy - well that was a short and sweet post there lady. Anything exciting happening this weekend? Or do I remember AC with your newfound $ burning a whole in your pocket ? :p

Diana - sorry about the day yesterday. I am so much the same when plans don't go like I want them to. I can be flexible to a point, but when you plan your workout around someone else and then a wrench or two gets thrown in I get disappointed too. Hopefully you can fit in all the workouts you want to get done today ! And find someone to do your hair that is closer.

Well, it is now noon with this time change (I love the extra light in the AM but hate that first day when I lose an hour !:confused:). Time to get something done . . .

Hey Girls.

Finally got my work out done. Finished up maybe 30 or so minutes ago. I was dreading it all day. Just one of those days...felt like crap physically for the first half of the day and once that subsided I was in a bad mood. :( I am okay now but it was tough goin' there for a while...

So I did KCM 30 mins to fitness k/b kicking premix and High and Tight. Rotation called for Cardio Axe and High and Tight but I don't do CA so :p. I did H & T backwards to mix it up a bit. The order the work out as produced is standing work with bands, floor work with bands, floor work with ankle weights. It is chaptered as such so it was easy to go in reverse. I did the ankle weight floor work first (tho I must say that I still see no reason to use weights here so I don't!), band floor work and then the standing band work. It was a good work out! I had intentions on doing PC today but it just wasn't going to happen. I can do it tmrw or Tuesday yet so I'm not worried.

Well, just wanted to pop in...gotta go make dinner for us. We are having sandwiches, soup and salad for dinner and are all going to eat it on tv tables in the living room while watching "where the wild things are"....a little treat for Joey tonight. Should be fun!

BBL with personals hopefully! Sorry for slackin' on that lately!

Hey Ladies,

Back to report that CST, Lowmax and Stability Ball abs are done!:D

I totally forgot about the time change....I woke DS1 up at 2pm...he has to be to work at 4pm...he saw the time on his computer...uuuhhh mom...it's 3 o'clock.

I've obviously reached my breaking point and am about to start bitching at my whole family. None of the chores have been done and they are supposed to be done by noon! I headed up to take a shower after DS1..since he has to leave for work. I'm in cold wet sweaty clothes...suddenly I hear the shower come on and DS2 is in there.....he had all morning, he doesn't work...or work out for that matter!:mad: I think I need a mental health day...and a house cleaner wouldn't hurt either.

Jacque-glad you finally got a good nights sleep. It makes a huge difference when you're not sleep deprived. Nice workout today too! I'm on week 4 of meso 2. Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, it will either be legs or cardio. I have to miss bootcamp class tomorrow since it conflicts with Jerod's baseball game. I'm looking forward to a full week of cardio prior to the RT...only 2 weeks to go.

Wendy-nice job mixing up your workouts...always finding creative ways to change things up. It must be bad day/bad weekend all around. I'm not even looking forward to tomorrow...I already know I have to leave work at 3pm to come home and p/u Jerod so he can be to his baseball by 4:30. Enjoy your dinner with Joey tonight! My kids used to love when we would let them eat in the family room and watch tv...always a special treat.

see yah in the AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.