Damage Control...Sunday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Dinner went well. I got a wee bit toasted off 2 beers and 2 glasses of wine but still managed to pull off a kick-ass meal! LOL It was a fun. I was exhausted by the time everyone left and the house was cleaned up. I was sleeping on the couch by 9pm! I woke up this morning with a raging headache. Thank goodness it's gone now though.

Today's work out plan is Shape Up Front Side/Back Side with Jillian...one or both. Not sure yet. Also gotta go dress shopping to find something to wear with the new shoes I bought. We are going to a wedding in a few weeks and I want to wear the shoes!

Joey is sick. He has a sore throat cough and runny nose. We are going to try to take him to a walk in clinic today to get meds for it. Wish us luck!

Gotta go for now but I'll BBL!

Hi ladies,

Yesterday ended up being an unscheduled rest day. I found out my brother has stage 3 colon and prostate cancer. He's had his first chemo treatment last week but he didn't tell anyone. All his kids are grown and out of the house and his wife is deceased. I hate to see him going through this alone. He watched his wife die of breast cancer at age 39. Back then he said if he ever had cancer he wouldn't fight it after seeing what his wife had to go through. Hopefully he no longer feels that way. Please say a prayer for my brother.

Today I plan on doing the w/o I didn't get too yesterday. I may also start week 4 weights, disc 10. We'll see how much time I have.

DH is sick. He feels terrible and I think he may have a sinus infection. I'm hoping the rest of the family doesn't get sick.

Wendy-Glad your dinner was a huge success. Hopefully you can get some meds for Joey today.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to today!

Hi Ladies,

Back to report CF Mix & Max premix and Travel Fit abs is done.

Now I'm busy making 2 pans of lasagna and 2 pans of chicken enchilada caserole. It's just as easy to make 2 of each that way we will some meals already prepared for us too.

I also need to run to Costco today so I may have to get one of the boys to take the food to my sisters house.

bbl

Hi girls . . .

I thought I had posted earlier but am not seeing it? ? ? :confused: We ran into some buddies at the hockey game last night and didn't get home until 3 AM so, I slept in a bit. Got my Legs workout done and am thinking about a short TM run a bit later. Soaked in the tub to try to get may back to stretch out a little. I'll be making split pea soup with ham in a bit since it is cold and rainy and will be all week. Will make for a great lunch ! :p

Wendy - I'm with you and had 3 Coors Lights at the bar after the game - it was over the course of about 4 hours, but still makes the scale tip on the high end, UGH ! Am drinking lots of water to try to help it go back down - thus the thought of a run later too ! :rolleyes: Is Shape up a new Jillian vid? Hope Joey is doing OK and you got him something to help the sickies go away quicker. And did 'ya find a dress?

Diana - Sorry to hear about your brother. You sure are having a bad spell lately, huh? Good to see you still worked out to help take your mind off it for a bit and get the endorphins flowing so you can cope better. Good idea making extra for your family - I do the same thing. ;)

Think I'm gonna go take a snooze or at least lie down for a bit. Between not enough sleep and STS Legs I am pooped !

BBL or tomorrow . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.