Damage Control...Sunday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls. :)

WELCOME BACK, LORI! Glad you had a super vacation. Checked out your pics on FB! :)

Well y'day was a loooong but fun day. I was outta here just after 8am to head up to NY with my mom and DS and didn't get home last night after the Birthday party in north jersey until after midnight some time. :eek: Ended up getting pretty drunk at the party. I jumped out of bed just after 6 this morning to get water, aspirin, food and coffee in my system as I felt a hang over getting ready to settle in. I am hoping to cut it off at the pass this way. ;) I definately feel out of it and I'm gonna need a nap but I don't want to feel too crappy to work out. Need to work off all of the alcohol! :D

I behaved quite well in the food department. I packed healthy snacks and they came in quite handy. I ate breakfast at 7am. Had a snack in the car on the way up to the Communion at 10am. Lunch was at 1:00 in a restaraunt so if I didn't have the snack I'd have been STARVING by then and we know only bad things can come of that! :eek: I was NOT starving so I ate quite well. I ate salad, veggies, chicken and potatoes and then went back for a 2nd helping of some salad and veggies only. I felt very good when we left there. On the ride back to Jersey I ate another snack to avoid starvation until we got to the party. At the party I had a small serving of appetizers-3 kinds of dips-and 1 small plate of food for dinner so food wise I did FANTASTIC IMO. Alcohol is another story entirely. :p I think I had 3-4 beers and a couple small cups of sangria but this sangria was not your NORMAL sangria. It was wine + SIX DIFFERENT KINDS OF ALCOHOL! OMG it was soooo good but man did it do a number on me. LOL

So anyway, today I need to do some serious DAMAGE CONTROL so I'm hoping I am in good enough shape for a work out. Even if I have to skip weights and just do cardio, that's A-okay with me. :)

K, now that I wrote a novel about nothing (LOL) I gotta go back and see what personals I need to catch up on!

BBIAB!

Appears it was quiet here y'day so the only personal I need to post for now is a HUGE CONGRATS to JACQUE for the new addition to the family! :D:D:D:D

Hey Ladies,

Well its been a crazy weekend, but should have some down time today. I was rudely awaken by the phone at 8am yesterday morning. DH was up so he took the call, Jerod had football an hour earlier than planned and also had a double header. Our weekend weather has been pretty crappy so they need to make up their missed games. Ran errands such as grocery shopping, library, bank etc.

I haven't worked out yet today but will do some kind of cardio, maybe even start STS today. My work schedule is a bit crazy this week so I may be shuffling the STS workouts to get them in.

I never could get the Fitday sync to work and customer service explained why. I already had a pc acct and an online acct, for the sync to work-one of the accounts needs to be empty or new. I'm not about to re-add all my fitday foods again so I cancelled both my upgrade pc version and the premium membership. Now I have enough money to pay for the Tri-training class. I also have the 20% discount to use before the end of the month. I'm not sure what I'm going to order though.

Jacque-Congratulations on your new Grandson. Hope DIL and baby are doing great!!!

Lori-It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. I'll have to check out your pics too.

Wendy-You were the partier this weekend-glad it was fun. We all indulge every now and then, it's called living!!! Hope you feel good enough to get in a light w/o later!

bbl

Good Evening.

Quiet one again today!

I haven't worked out yet. I was trying to wait out the heat but apparently there will be no relief until late tonight so I had DH put the A/C in my work out room. I'll be doing a cardio of choice here in just a bit. Sugar beware!!! :D

Diana: Sorry about the fitday screw up. I don't blame you for not wanting to re-enter all of your food info. It's such a pain in the tush. My fitday info got lost when my last computer died which is why I am now using spark people. I was going to have to re-enter foods anyway and I can't locate my fitday disc right now. I think my BF might still have it. I'll have to ask her. I still have to use the 20% coupon too. I will be purchasing the micro-loading gloves. :)

Well, better go tie up my laces and get moving! :D

Hey all !

Done with an entire weekend of employment law ! UGH squared ! I did learn some things I need to take care of at work and didn't do too badly on the "mock tests" so perhaps after I read the materials . . :rolleyes: . . . I will do OK on the test in 2 weeks. I planned the test so I would be free after DGS was born - boy did DIL throw a wrench in those plans ! :p

Thanks for the congrats on my little new one - can't wait to get there tomorrow to see him and my other GS.

Now a couple of questions: So Lori has pics on FB (facebook I assume) - can anyone see them or does it take a membership and then "acceptance" as a friend?

Is the 20% discount the one you got for purchasing STS cardio? I thought that expired 3/31?

Wendy - ROFLMAO on your "novel about nothing". I loved it and am sure DH heard me laughing at the other end of the house ! :D I guess too much food stick with you where as too much alcohol dehydrates you and makes it seem like you have lost weight. I remember my college days, ahem, where I could lose 5 lbs in one evening by drinking beer all night. Never seemed to stay off though :(. Good to hear you had a great time and hope your workout today takes care of the sangrias - never heard of them in that respect - sounds like a wine-based Long Island Iced Tea? :eek:

Diana - sounds like you got plenty done yesterday. I'll be starting Meso 3 of STS in the AM. Still need to print my workouts. Also sorry about the fitday errors, but honestly the online is not that bad. ITA that having software and not needing to log in via internet may be handy at times, but I don't track for very long (never stay that motivated :confused:). They have made some great changes since I used it a few months ago and have made it even easier. Hope your schedule next week isn't too bad for you. Do you get to return to "normal" the week after?

Off to decide if I want to get all sweaty or start on dinner for an early evening. Had to jet out of here both AMs and didn't "connect" with DH at all this weekend . . .:rolleyes:

BB in the AM before I head off to see "the kids".

Hey Girls.

I did some BBC cardio this afternoon. I did 1 round of Joey's cardio followed by 1 round of Nadia's cardio. I did not do the 2nd round of either cardio. It was about 20 minutes of heart pumping fun and just enough for me for today.

It took me all day to shake the nasties from this morning plus a nap. This is why I rarely allow myself to get to that point anymore when I drink!:eek:

Jacque: Yes, it's the coupon I got for pre-ordering shock cardio and I swear it's good until the end of THIS month. I guess I'll have to double check that! :eek: Not a biggie really though as the gloves are only about $20.00 and I have some B'day monies coming to me soon anyway. :)
Yes, FB is facebook and you need to sign up in order to view anything. Now as far as weather you can see Lori's photos before becoming her "friend" all depends on how she has her privacy options set up.
Your grandson sure picked one hell of a weekend to be born! LOL Enjoy seeing him and your other GS tmrw!:D

Good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.