Damage Control...Saturdays are awesome! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girlies.

I am still sore from B&G but atleast it's not crippling today so that's good. :p Jen did the Leg Blast premix with me. She had B&G forever but never did any of it AT ALL. She breaks open the plastic for the first time and does this premix with me and says to me the next day "It was a really good work out but I could have gone heavier....I'm not sore" I wanted to kill her! :p I don't think I've ever come across a human being who does NOT get sore from that work out!:eek:

Either today or tomorrow I will be doing BM2 Upper Body and HiiT 30/30 (I need to fit a rest day in this weekend, just not sure what day).

On Monday Jen and I are starting our own 4 week rotations using Insanity! :eek::D:) My rotation will be:

1) Insanity
2) Insanity
3) Bob Harper strength w/o's (I will rotate the Pure Burn/Super Strength and the Bob's Workout dvds for this)
4) Rest
Wash rinse and repeat.

Jen will be doing the following:

1) Insanity
2) Jillian Michaels IFit TM work out
3) Bob Harper strength w/o's
4) Rest
Wash rinse and repeat.

We will follow the order Shaun laid out in his rotation for which Insanities to do when. Should be an arse kicker! We have the rest day plugged in for every 4th day right now but if we find that we don't need/want it so quickly, we will move it. We may also re-arrange the order we do things as time goes by to keep the body guessing. Wish us luck! :D

I think Lori is running a race today??? GOOD LUCK LORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back!:cool:

Last edited:
Well so much for THAT plan! LOL I just finished my work out but I ended up doing Shock Cardio Circuit Blast instead! :p It kicked my butt! Love it! :D

Hi Ladies,

Who knows, I might get a w/o in today. After I finish my coffee I will be hitting the shower and heading up to visit DH, they kept him another night. They switched him from IV meds to oral meds last night and want to make sure they are working before sending him home. His leg didn't really look any better to me last night so hopefully the Dr.'s know what they are doing.

Jerod is doing good, his mouth is hurting a bit more today since the anesthesia has worn off. He's on anti swelling meds, prescription strength Ibuprofen and vicodin if needed. His face is puffing up a little more today but I'm sure he will be fine.

Wendy-I think your w/o today sounded awesome. Sometimes you just have to go with what you feel like doing at the time and forgo the scheduled w/o. Have you tried Bob's workout?? I haven't tried that one yet but really want to. My rotation is all messed up right now but once DH is back I will take another look and decide where to start back with Insanity. Really, I've only missed Core Cardio and Balance and whatever is scheduled for today.

Lori-I must've missed that you were running a race. I knew you didn't run the race last weekend. Good Luck Speedy Legs....Go Lori!!!

Laura-thanks for the w/o. I love the BC style w/o's and do them at the rec ctr. I think our instructor makes it up as she goes. We do bouts of stepping or hi/lo, UB/LB and hit each muscle group at least twice. We use anywhere from 3-15#'s and she has us grimmacing using only 3#.

Jacque-do you get a weekend...or are you working? Take some time to enjoy yourself.

bbl

Hello again.

Got lots done today so far...worked out, some cleaning, some laundry, spent time at the park with Joey and now we are getting ready to head to my SIL's for dinner and drinks. Good day!

Diana:: Still sending get well vibes to your DH! Keep us posted! The only BH w/o I have done so far is the cardio one...one time. They came amidst the trouble with my BB and then I started STS so I just never had an opportunity to dig into them. I will try all of the strength work outs over the next 2 weeks. Can't wait! :D

Gotta go...BBL later or tmrw!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.