DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Up early to get my workout in and DS is up with me:confused: Waaaaay to early for him to be up and he didn't go to bed last night until later then usual. He may get tired later...never tired enough for a nap. Just enough to get moody!

Yesterdays eats were:

B-Oatmeal (which was late) 1/2 apple
L- 1/2 chicken wrap.
S-All bran bar, 1/2 a cookie
D- Hawian Pizza, garlic fingers, small peice of dessert
I also think I had some candy in there somewhere.

Im gonna see what I missed yesterday!

Lori:)

Diana** did you get everything sorted out with work yesterday? Ugh! I feel for you. Hopefully it will soon be over. I want to invest in some 30 lbs db's but I would only need them for chest and back. They are also so expensive. Pretty much a $1 per pound. I don't care to waste $60 on db's!

Jacque** I am guessing I will have to invest in some gloves:D What are your plans for the weekend??

Laura** That *kinda* is good news about SIL. Pretty harsh name the put on it....graves disease. But if she knew it wasn't ED,why didn't she go to the dr? Or did she? If I were having all the symptoms she is having and knew it wasn't b/c of my lack of food I would have been at the dr's office long ago! How was your date night? Hope you are starting to feel better.

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

I'm only up because I had to take DS to school to get ready for his one and only home game. Of course, this is my day to meet my girlfriends for breakfast so I probably won't even see him play. I will be there at the start of the game, but he doesn't usually get to play until 3rd/4th qtr.

DH was so nice this morning and brought me coffee upstairs, with Bailey's Irish cream. Normally I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But with WW and everything you put in your mouth has a points value...not the best way to start the day.

After breakfast this morning I will be heading into work for a bit. They are doing system maintenance this weekend and remote access will be down. It should only be for an hour or so.

I promise to workout today. Hopefully legs and cardio of choice. An afternoon w/o is pretty hard for me but I need to get it done since I didn't w/o yesterday.

B-fiber one, prot powder, frozen berries, almond milk-blended in a shake.
L-jimmy johns turkey sandwich
S-chocolate chip cookie
D-oroweat thins toasted w/almond butter & jelly

Lori-Love my DB's, 35's are my heaviest. I would love to get heavier, but pretty much would need a barbell for anything that heavy. Work is still quite stressful but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Laura-At least SIL has a diagnosis now and can be treated. I have the opposite, hypothyroid-gain weight easily, hard to lose, hair falls out, dry skin, cold etc. I'm thankful she finally got it figured out. I'm surprised that she wasn't tested for this previously, unless she never told her dr. about it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Top o' the morning (pretty much afternoon though!) ladies !

Went to grab a bag of Tri Tips to BBQ w/artichokes last night at Costco but to no avail - they were out. Ended up doing Chili's but did watching the SF Giants bball game. DH had a little toooooo much tequila and we ended up going to Best Buy to look for TV's (makes at least 5 years in a row !:eek:) and started looking at bunches for a min of $1.800 each? :confused: Thinking the tequila made him feel wealthy for some reason . . . hmmmmmmm?

So obviously no workout to report for y'day . . . this AM I am laying low and watching TV while I decide what I "feel" like doing today. Thinking I need a GS fix this weekend. DS2 is supposed to "pop" on down while bringing his motorcycle to get it fixed. We'll see how it all pans out. I WILL get one or two workouts in this weekend whatever ends up happening.

Lori - Seriously girl you don't seem to eat enough to exist let along exercise like you do . . . How do you find the energy to run? I feel the need to fuel up tons to make it through a regular Cathe 45 mins worth . . . Don't I remember that your DH owns a sporting goods business? Down here the local "Sporting Authority" store has 25% off per lb a few times a year. That is when I purchase wts I need. I also ended up with DB bars to put my BB weights on. I have DBs up to 25 and then use my DB bars for 30 or 35 lbs. Course that has been quite a while !

Diana - Sorry that things are hitting the fan for you at work. Hope it is all over soon for you. I understand completely. I am getting to the breakng point too and thus sitting here after cleaning the kitchen . . . sipping a mimosa ! :p Feel like doing absolutely nothing today . . . the sun is out, may go play in the yard and who knows from there? Thinking DH understands you are feeling stressed . . . hope you get your workout in and have fun with your gfriends ! If no workout today then do a little longer tomorrow ! Take care . . . you have lots on your plate right now.

Had a good chat with a 'new' co-worker and I really need to chill a little and put everything into perspective. Off I go ! ! ! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.