DaMaGe CoNtRoL SATURDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Today is suppose to be my long run day but I am trying to decide what to do. I over slept a little which is not a big deal b/c its quiet at work but I would just really like to get some weights in and I don't see that happening if I have to do 20 k this morning. I would love to be hauling out 4DSUB!:D I could always do my long run Mon morning b/c its a holiday...and I could always go further then 20 k b/c I don't have to rush:) What to do...what to do!

We didn't do anything last night but tonight I have my friends 30th surprise b-day party. I'm looking forward to it but I don't think I will be able to stay very long.

Went to bed hungry last night and the scale was kind to me today....123.3. After 2 rest days this week and eating ALOT of carbs on our 24 hr trip, I think thats pretty good.

I found a website last night re: PT'ing and how to start out. I think I am going to do it on the side with my other job, charge about $25/hr for one person or if it is 2 friends that want to workout together charge them $20 each or maybe $45 between the 2 of them. Money right in my pocket! Would be easier to train more then one at a time. Workout at their house or mine. I think I will also offer packages for 1-3 month's maybe....just not sure on the price but I have a feeling that alot of men would buy something like that for their wives for Christmas. So that's what I have figured out so far....stay tuned! LOL

Gonna read yesterday's thread!
BBL!
Lori:)

Wendy** How was Joey's first day of school?? So sweet! I can remember when you were waiting to have him and now he is off to school! What time did you hit the hay last night? I put DS to bed and fell asleep...DH came in around 11:30 and I woke up with him poking me in the a$$ cheek with his finger. I could have went right back to bed then but we stayed up chatting for a little bit.

Laura** Sorry work was crazy for you yesterday. I don't think I would have coped well with a crazy day yesterday. So now I want to do Amy Bento's slo mo thanks to you!;) I am leaning towards running on Mon more and more!

Diana** Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Will you get your shoes today? That's a awesome idea about the shoes. I love my asics! When is your b-day!?

K...gonna do WHATEVER I am doing...still undecided but those weights are look'in so good right now!

Good Morning Ladies.

Today's work out will be STS Plyo Legs..the first one...disc 26 I think. Gonna give it a whirl. Curiosity is killing the cat! :p I just hope I can get out of bed tmrw!!!! :eek:

I'll be back afterwards to complain about it ;) and to catch up on personals, etc.

Hope every has a great Saturday!:)

Hi ladies,

DH dropped DS at school this morning at 6:30. We will be heading to DS's game in about 15 min. They are playing about an hour away from our house. It's the first football game of their season. Go Jerod!

Lori-sounds like you are coming up with plan to start your PT business. How will you advertise/market yourself? My bday was on the 1st. We are going out to dinner tonight as a family, and DH took me out last weekend for a date. I don't get many of those so I always ask for a date for my birthday. Not sure if I will have time to get the shoes today or not. I'm supposed to run 4 miles today, but won't have time to fit that in.

Wendy-I love plyo legs and think you will too. A lot of the plyo moves are similar to her HIIT w/o's, you will do great!

Jacque-enjoy your weekend lady!

bbl

Hi Girls

My workout was good today and I opted for the weights and a shorter run. I did 4DSUB and 45 mins outside. I will leave the long run for Monday b/c I don't think I will be able to do it tomorrow morning.

Wendy** Hope you are enjoying your workout!

Diana** Happy Belated! I don't think I checked in that day! I am wrapping my head around it but I don't think I will need to do a whole lot of marketing. The demand is there...but the supply isn't and b/c I will still be working FT here...I don't want to over whelm myself and take on to much. So in the beginning I will just take on a few clients to get going and feel it out. I can always meet with people before I work or after. I just don't this to take away from my family life to much and if I take on to many people, it will probably do that. Doing it FT would be totally different though so you never know... I may be able to do that in the future.

I will bbl! Its nice a quiet here today so I am going to get some studying done while I am enjoying the rest of my foffee!

I'm done with Plyo Legs and I think I almost threw up! :eek: But it was FUN! :D In a sick demented sort of way anyway...:p

BBL~

Good morning girls !

Well I am slowly getting around - achy back - I should know better than to do deadlifts and then sit at work for a couple of days. Did well until y'day afternoon in an impromptu meeting - I sat in the cushy chair and tweaked my already tight back, UGH ! Opted not to compress my spine with PLB so will go get a good warm up in, stretch and then do PLB without deadlifts today. Have 200 walking lunges afterward so that should make for some really sore legs about mid day tomorrow. :p

Lori - ITA sounds like you are doing well with getting the PT plans underway. Good for you not taking on too much at once. Getting your feet wet will be a good start and give you time to see what it will take to potentially go FT with a PT business. How fun to be your own boss !

Wendy - I was actually thinking about Plyo Legs this morning as I was deciding on doing PLB or not. If it doesn't work for me this AM I may go into a Plyo Leg workout with lt weights or no weights depending on how I feel. I just love the exhausted feeling after Plyo Legs !

Diana - GOOOOOOO JERODDDDDDDD ! Hope his game goes well and you have a fantabulous dinner out tonight !

Off to the workout room . . .

PLB down premix + 200 walking lunges done. Whew ! Those last few lunges were tough !

Sunshine is out and this chick is a happy camper ! Looking forward to some productivity today - I'm ready ! ! ! :D

Hi Ladies,

Jerod's team won 24-12. Woo Hoo!! Jerod didn't get much playing time, not happy about that. He's always played defense, a lineman. They moved him to offensive guard. He has to earn his spot so he may not get as much playing time as the others that have already played that position. At least he did great every play he was in for.

I need to do UB weights today, probably MM UB and abs. I just ate lunch so will have to wait a bit.

So I have an appt on Thurs with and orthopedic to talk about my foot pain. I'm guessing they will tell me not to run, or do anything that aggravate's it. I believe it is Morton's Neuroma, an inflamation of a nerve that is causing me all the pain.

Wendy-glad you made it through plyo legs! I like the way it alternates a weighted exercise with plyo exercise. Now that I have 3 Tonique discs, how do I use them in a rotation? Any suggestions?

Lori-weights won out today...and you even managed a run too! I'm hitting UB also and abs. It sounds like you are getting your PT job/prices etc all lined up. You will do great.

Jacque-hope the back feels better soon. A lot of folks have trouble with deadlifts. If they hurt you, you should choose an alternate exercise. What rotation are you following?

bbl

Hi Girls.

Been busy today and so I'm here to say hello before I lay down for a power nap. Plyo Legs beat the poopy outta me! LOL I enjoyed the torture so much that I think I will continue with it and see what it does for me and save Tonique for the next rotation...unless I can find time to sneak some Tonique in there too! :D

Diana:: You can do Tonique every day because it's pretty much body weight work so you can mix and match them any way you like! I was doing it 4 days a week for a short time but I think you should start out doing it maybe every other day? The premier w/o is chaptered in squats and lunges so I like to do that one a half at a time. The others are chaptered but it's not so clearly defined. You can pretty much mix 'em up however you choose. You can't go wrong IMO. BURN BABY BURN!!! :D

Jacque:: Enjoy the sunshine chickadee! It's beautiful here too! I was at the park with DS earlier and it was PERFECT out there!:)

Lori:: Did you do the 4DS Upper body premix that works every body part!? Isn't that like 100 minutes long!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Ok, time for that snooze! When I get up it's time to cook dinner and then we will be taking DS to play mini-golf and possibly out for icecream or Rita's. Tonight DH and I plan to watch the remake of Clash of the Titans. We rented it from Net Flix. Can't wait to see it!!!

BBL or in the morning!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.