Damage Control....Saturday.

Good Morning!:)....such as it is!

Had fun with the girls last night. Head is a little big BUT after I realized I only had 3 drinks I started to feel better!:rolleyes: I'm such a loser! 3 drinks, 1 shooter and I'm 2 sheets to the wind! We started off here and then we went out.Did some dancing but it was late by the time we left here so it only gave us an hour or so.

DH is gone fishing today and DD is going to a wedding with her friend. DH takes off on my weekend off and next week he will be whining cause I am working. Like I said before, he only whines b/c he can't do something. In the meantime he pretends that its b/c he wants to spend time with me:confused: See, my husbands a loser to.....I guess we deserve each other:p

Yesterdays workout was 15k run and abs. I'm not sure what I will do today if anything. I have no one to watch DS and its nice out...he isn't going to sit in the house while I workout. Tomorrow is suppose to be my long run.

Wendy** Happy cleaning! I already have last nights mess cleaned up.I still need to sweep the chips up. Of course the dog wont eat them!:rolleyes:

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I had a photofacial last night and my face is still a bit splotchy looking. Not terrible, but I won't be going out without any sunscreen or makeup. It feels like a sunburn, but doesn't look like that. I'm hopeful that it will clear up some of my red/brown spots. I'll know in about 4-6 days.

We are having an air show at the airport next to my work. We stood outside our office yesterday and watched them practice. It was awesome. I think Jerod and I will go up to one of my company's other buildings and watch it later today or tomorrow. OOHHHH, it's 8am and we can hear them already!

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my coworker to run our 8 mile training run. I know I'm good for 6 miles, but am pretty sure the last 2 miles will suck for me. Hopefully my foot will out for that long.

If I'm going to train for the HM, I need to start following the training program and bail on Insanity. I'll try to come up with some sort of rotation for the next 3 weeks, that's how much is left in my Insanity rotation. I would prefer to run 4 days/wk but the training program I'm following is 5 days of running. That cuts into my time to do other workouts. For today, I'm doing my Insanity w/o and full body weights.

Wendy-My house needs some serious cleanmax too, but I'm not doing it today. Is it a rest day for you? I loved doing stepblast yesterday! I miss seeing Cathe each day.

Lori-glad you had fun last night. How was your 19.88 mile run? ;) My DH went out on Thursday night, and his coworkers wanted to get together again on Friday...with me too. DH was all for it, but I said I'd rather just go out with him....that didn't happen. My DH doesn't like to go out on the weekends because you have to "wait", but he's more than happy to go out with his coworkers on a Friday night. This has pissed me off for years!

Jacque-What do you have planned for this weekend....some downtime I hope!

Laura-I haven't used Kettlebell's in a quite awhile. So many workouts, so little time. Enjoy the weekend. We are still in the 90's, wish we had a pool to cool off in!

bbl

I'm back to report that I just finished my work out...

PS: CS&T
HiiT: 30/30
PS B&B: Abs only

I am fried! :D

BBIAB for personals!

Hi Ladies,

I ended up doing Power Hour and then Max Cardio. Max Cardio was not my best performance but I did the best I could considering I was already tired by power hour.

This afternoon DH said he would take me out for an early dinner. We just went to Chili's, but I had 2 mojito's, salmon, steamed veggies and rice. Oh, better not forget the cheese & jalepeno fries appetizer...delish by the way.

Well my face still looks pretty bad, but I was able to cover it with tons of concealer. I have high hopes that my skin will look much better in a few days.

I'm going to work on rotation that allows me to finish up Insanity, utilize my HM training....and include some total body workouts too.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.